Angel :: Aum/Aff/Dennis [Chapter 12 - finale UP!]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
LOL
Aum is like my Jacob Black! a heater... :loool:

he shouldn't have left Aff alone!!! I'm really scared for her... :unsure:
yeah .. so imagining him as jacob black LOL

Gasp it was so sweet between aum and aff, except it so sad that they want aff to die especially with the temptation of them being able to be free.
thanks for the update
more sweet moments soon. yay!

oh no.. they are going to kill aff?? Gabriel or Aum will save her.. right?
they will try their best ;)

i'm not too worry cuz i don't think u're going to make them kill aff so...no worries
lol .. nah, im not that evil .. YET. lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 8 ]

Sometime, it's weird when I start questioning myself on a decision I'd just made. Imagine having half of your brain deciding on an action while the other half is stuck with millions of questions to answer. The worse part -- these questions were opposing the action which had just been decided. I fear that my sudden blooming happiness is a test by the Devil. Maybe he wants to test my loyalty? I don't know. But I can't deny the fact that I am scared to lose Aff. I'm afraid that my love for her was just an illusion. A well-crafted one too. I mean, what are the odds of having a patient who's will to live is so strong? Plus, the idea of having an enemy like Gabriel helping me out just doesn't fit in!

Is the girl named Aff Taksaorn real?

Or is it just an illusion to toy with my condemned heart ..

I'm starting to question my insanity and that is certainly not a good sign. No one likes me and I know why. I may not be perfect but heaven knows I try. I think I've dedicated my life to the dark side enough.Some of you might call it, 'turn over a new leaf' I presume. But, it's ironic for me to turn over a new leaf. I might burned the leaf even before I'm able to turn it over! Alright then, I better stop the ramblings. It's time to face the music.

Next stop -- HELL.

--

"Aum .. Aum .. Aum .. hihi .. there's a sweet sound to it .."

A girl could be seen lying down on her bed. Playing with her hair while thinking of a man or an angel to be precise. She just couldn't believe her eyes. She tried convincing herself for the past few years -- to give up on love. Who on earth would want to marry someone like her? A person who would die anytime soon. The cost of maintaining her life would be a burden! Let alone, marrying her. Ironically, her assumptions were right. No one on earth really did love her. Somehow, a 'man' who's not from earth seemed to be attracted to her. For once in her life, she finally get to experienced how it feels to be in love. Truthfully, there's no words to describe it.

"I must be really in love with him .. I can't stop thinking of his voice .. his eyes .. his touch and .. warmth."

"I can't wait to see him again .."

-knock, knock -

"Erm?"

"Weird .. usually the doc or even the nurses won't knock .. they would just come in .."

-knock, knock -

"Yes, anything? Just come in .. the door's not locked."

Two men walked in with much hatred. Each step taken was recognized as an opportunity. Their chances of gaining freedom are just a few inches away. There was an evil smile carved on each of their faces. They may seemed 'normal' in their human costume but that was all an act. They locked the room from the inside. Not wanting to draw any useless attention from the outside. Finally, it's time to end it.

"Erm .. you two don't look familiar .. are you new here?"

".."

They kept quiet as they couldn't be bothered.

"Why did you lock the door?"

".."

"W-Why are you looking at me that way??"

".."

"I think you got the wrong room--"

Aff tried to pressed the emergency button; the red one. She knew something was wrong. She hoped that with that action alone could alert someone that she's in deep trouble. However, she couldn't reached helped. One man grabbed both of her hands and pinned it down.

"Let me go!"

"ARGH! SHUT UP WOMAN!"

Their voice didn't sound human at all. It was more of a roar. Even a lion would sound pussy compared to them.

"Who are you people? What are you??"

"YOU GOT NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

"TRUE! BECAUSE OF HIM WE HAD TO SUFFER MORE!"

"NOT LONG MY FRIEND .. ONCE WE KILL HER, WE'LL BE FREE!"

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"W-What are you .. t-talkin .. g .. abo ..about?"

Aff was having difficulty to breathe again. Her body system is weak and she can't suffer one pressure after another.

"JUST TELL HER .. SHE'S GOING TO DIE ANYWAY! HAHAHA!"

"OK BROTHER .. WELL MISS HUMAN, WE'RE SATANS! WHAT AUM DID REALLY FIRED UP THE BIG BOSS AND THAT MEANS BAD NEWS TO YOU! THE ONLY WAY TO TEACH THAT ANGEL A LESSON IS TO KILL HIS NEWLY FOUND LOVE. WHICH IS IN THIS CASE, YOU!"

"HAHAHA, YES. FINALLY, FREEDOM. LET'S KILL HER NOW! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THESE CHAINS OFF MY BACK!"

"C-Chains?"

"HELL YEAH .. CHAINS! IT'S VERY UNCOMFORTABLE!"

"THIS HUMAN COSTUME IS ANNOYING TOO!"

One of them took of their 'annoying costume' and revealed their true ugly self. Rotten wings could be seen with slimes hanging at the very edge. His whole body was covered with red swollen flesh. With green eyes like a snake. Long dirty hair and not to mention two curved horns. He truly lived up to his satan status.

"NOW THIS FEELS WAY BETTER!"

"Let me go! Please .. don't hurt me .. please .."

"AWW COME ON SWEETIE .. HAHAHA .. IT WON'T HURT A BIT!"

"No! Please! No!"

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^I like it.. however,, I must have missed a chapter or something, cause I'm wondering what is Aff suffering from again?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh, it was explained in the first chapter. Aff was born wif a failed heart. So she needs to use a machine which as as her heart and pump blood to the whole of her body. maybe i didnt elaborate in detail. :)

lady0fdarkness

I see......... in my "The Undying Love," Aff also has a heart condition too, but she wears some kind of gadget that hangs grom her chest to help it pump.

lady0fdarkness

yeah.. good thing I already finish that one, cause writing about medical conditions are a challenge. I find myself doing some research while writing too.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
totally agree wif u. tats why i tend to not elaborate on health disease issues. im afraid i'll provide untrustable information.
but overall, for most of my fanfic .. i'll usually do a research on certain things lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol .. u noe donna .. we should write one fanfic together .. about greek gods/goddess starring our fav thai stars lol ..
wouldnt it be fun?