Andrew Gregsons next co-star

tinah

sarNie Coma
his fan said he confirmed that he'll be back by the end of this year so who you wanna see him with next?

my pick:(any of these actress listed)
Anne
Matt peeranee
janie
donut
vicky
sirita
yard

fun

Expired Sarnie
It doesn’t matter to me. As long as he does come back, okay it does matter. Janie, Ann or Bua F is fine with me. He is coming back as a ch3 actor right???

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes ch3. i think hes gonna be directing again too

alot of stars we'll be seeing back on screen for 09

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
I am so happy he is coming back. All other Thai actress are good but I like him with Kob. :D He should do another Lakorn with her. I just glad to hear that he coming back to do some more lakorns. :)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
definetly "vicky...."
but if he's was to make a comback he's probably going to
be pair up with aff...

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
I'd want him to do one with one of the newer actresses, because I like how he looks and I like how some of these new actresses look, lol. Anyway, another one with Kob would be nice too, a happy cheerful one this time. I wasn't too crazy about their other one with Araya.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I want him to pair with Janie for second time. Their first lakorn were very good.
Beside Janie, i want him to pair with Vicky, Aom, Aff, Araya, Ann T, Rita, Numfon.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Andrew! One of my faves. He's like my leonardo Dicaprio...choosing his roles carefully and wanting people to long for his return. If he came back with channel 7, i wanted him to be with Kob to make up for the horrible ending in Look Mai Klai Thon. I like everything about it except the ending.

Anyways, since he's coming back with Channel 3.
I'd say go with Aff in a drama!! He's gotta come back with drama.

nary

sarNie Egg
I definitley say vicky sunisa just because they both been the industry a long time and they havent worked with each other yet! As well they would look really good together! Sorry to be off topic but i really hope theres lots of lakorn in which its in the comedy category! I just need some good laugh especially with all these global problems!!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I only like him with Bua and Kob because he looks the best in both of their lakorns. Hopefully he looks good like that again when he come back with spiky hair or the same hair in Luk Mai Klai Ton. If not then I won't watch it lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry to be off topic but i really hope theres lots of lakorn in which its in the comedy category! I just need some good laugh especially with all these global problems!!
Count me in. I need some comedy relief. Korean drama will do but it gets sad towards the end. Ahahah I am so out of topic!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see andrew with janie again!! they havent made a second lakorn yet and i love them in the first one. guess i would also like to see him with Yui (dearming) or fang