Andrew G. is back!

tinah

sarNie Coma
latest news from khaosod..

"หลังจากไม่เปรี้ยงเท่าที่ควรกับงานผู้จัดฯ ครั้งแรก "แอนดริว เกร้กสัน" หายไปพักใหญ่ ตอนนี้พร้อมกลับมาแล้วแต่กำลังตัดสินใจอยู่ว่าจะลุยงานผู้จัดใหม่อีกครั้งหรือลงแสดงละครก่อน เอ้า...ผู้จัดฯ คนไหนสนใจจองคิวด่วน!!!

translator:calla

now that Andrew is back, he still needs to decide whether to direct a new project or accept a new lakorn to play

gosh, I hope he decides to accept a new lakorn rather than be a director. I really miss him. him and anne needs to pair up!

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I'm so glad to hear this. I hope he'll be in a lakorn again.
Would love to see him with Janie. Its strange how the lakorn of them were very good however was never put together again. Where as other stars had that opportunity to star together again.

PN06

sarNie Egg
OH shot! My Andrew Gregson is back!!! YAY! I really do hope he will be in a lakorn rather than direct! ahh..!! Thank you Tinah for sharing!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
This is awesome news. I miss him. He was one of my favorite p'eks when I first started watching lakorns.

tinah

sarNie Coma
he really needs to be in more lakorns!..he starrs in one than doesn't come back for awhile

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
how about he directs a lakorn that is sooooo good he wins an award for it and he also happens to star in it too with Janie...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahamwaaahhahahahahaha!!!!1

tinah

sarNie Coma
him and janie definatly needs to reunite. i notice Janie hardly gets paired up with the same actors twice besides with Ken.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope to see him with Janie again. Their first lakorn together was very good. Hope they're reunited.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I haven't seen him since sod dod ruk with bua. And he definitately should co-star with Janie again...Tang Kamethep is is one of the best lakorn of all time.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Totally agreed with u guys!!!! Janie and Andrew need to be reunited........love to see them pair again!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see Andrew in a period drama. i dont think ive seen him in one. thats something different for him