Andrew, Chakrit, Ken, Tik J, Aum A, and Pong N.

Which guy between them seduce you the most with their charm and acting??? ....

• AnDrew G.

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Chakrit Y.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Tik J.

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • KeN T.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Pong Nawat

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Aum A.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Chakrit all the way!!! That's definely his title "seduce you the most with their charm and acting" that's how i was fell for him.
the rest are ok for me.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
All of them are hot in their own ways but Andrew is my all time favorite actor, so i pick him!
Tik and chakrit are my second choice, Ken next, and last are pong and aum!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
All except for Chakrit and Aum, I don't find either of them attractive. As for Tik, he is on and off for me lol but he was the first pra'ek that I truly liked so he has a spot. Oil deserves a spot there too.

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
of course Chakrit is most seductive ...that dreamy eyes and luscious lips and most importantly his excellent acting in romantic scenes...

yay!! Chakrit is leading......... :)

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
It's complicated because I do not know who to choose between Ken & Aum.
But I chose Aum because I'm addict and now and he is even my desktop wallpaper for mobile phone.
Even if the very beginning I was a addict to Ken.
And it would have been more complicated if there were Mart because I did not know who to choose.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
when it comes to seducing? with me i tink Chakrit can easily get the job done lol
so would Pong nawat..but i outta give it to chakrit..constantly teasing us by touching
his nice lips :D

wow my krit is winning by quite a lead :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I love all of them.

But Krit all the way baby!! Seductive, charming, charisma, handsome, good at acting, need I say more? LOL

God was in a good mood that night when Krit was conceived. :ph34r:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
damn...HOT STUFF!!!
i voted for PONG!! RIght now he is the HOTTEST!!!
in the past, it was prob. ANDREW G!!! hahahaha

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
wow...I'm wayyyy behind on this posting..but I would say that before the lakorn "Mong Kut Sang Jan" came out...it was Chakrit all the way..but now that the lakorn came out...Andrew just makes me melt everytime I watch it...he's SO HAWT!! haha