Ananda Everingham and Khamlee Intawong

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Khamlee and Ananda have a new movie out now called Sabaidee Luang Prabang. It's a thai-lao co-production and the first film in 20 years for Laos.

I absolutely hate the cover.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
plot:
Sabaidee Luang Prabang stars Ananda Everingham as a Lao-Australian photographer who returns to his father's home country of Laos and gets in touch with his heritage during a trip that takes him the length of the country. Along the way, he bonds and falls in love with his female tour guide.

Credit: Wise Kwai
http://thaifilmjournal.blogspot.com/search?q=laos

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo. interesting.. and yea i agree with u lynda.. the cover is ugly.. cant wait..

nina07

sarNie Adult
well in the trailer they said that it was going to be open in every theater on June 5th..but i heard that its already released in Thailand..but i live in america..so i have no idea..kekek..

fun

Expired Sarnie
well in the trailer they said that it was going to be open in every theater on June 5th..but i heard that its already released in Thailand..but i live in america..so i have no idea..kekek..
I hope that includes the United States as well. LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
If it weren't turquoise green, then I think the cocer wouldn't be too bad.

Is this movie going to be in theaters nationwide?

nina07

sarNie Adult
^^ well..i mean we have to remember that it was a low-budget film..i just hope that the actual movie is good.. ^_^

osjah

sarNie Egg
i have to disagree..... the website looks pretty good to me, but prehaps the poster may need a bit of work. overall, the quality of the film is fantastic. it's great to see it all coming together. loatians should be very proud... 30 something years since they made a movie... wow.

unfortunately, i can't say the same for khmer quality of film making and we've been doing this for a long time. the dubbing need to stop!!!!

osjah

sarNie Egg
i have to disagree..... the website looks pretty good to me, but prehaps the poster may need a bit of work. overall, the quality of the film is fantastic. it's great to see it all coming together. loatians should be very proud... 30 something years since they made a movie... wow.

unfortunately, i can't say the same for khmer quality of film making and we've been doing this for a long time. the dubbing need to stop!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUJu6zr0Tew...feature=related

Susie

sarNie Adult
LMAO about the cover. I LOVE ANANDA EVERINGHAM but i can't stand him w/ short hair. i totally perfer him w/ his long surfer hair do. i'm glad that he's finally doin a LAO-Thai movie.