An Inconvenient Truth about: Guyz...

anan

sarNie Adult
Part 2: Men in 11 Keypoints

1. The nice men are ugly.

2. The handsome men are not nice.

3. The handsome and nice men are gay.

4. The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.

5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.

6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.

7. The handsome men without money are after our money.

8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.

9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.

10.The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!

11.The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in girls when we take the initiative.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Part 2: Men in 11 Keypoints

1. The nice men are ugly.

2. The handsome men are not nice.

3. The handsome and nice men are gay.

4. The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.

5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.

6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.

7. The handsome men without money are after our money.

8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.

9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.

10.The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!

11.The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in girls when we take the initiative.
Anan, this can't be right....

I'm not married. :^P Darvil ain't either. 5555

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Anan...

You've heard that Nice guys finish last right? You don't want to let drockstar finish above you. :^P

I'm sure you'll find some girl to seduce with your cooking skills. Shoot... French is a country of love... make out la la land. Sounds rather sexy... though I heard your "bee'z" (sp?) will soon be outlawed to prevent the spread of H1N1 eh? :^P

I'm about to bust my first attempt at a seared scallop salad soon.

Will fiddle with your recipe as well to see if I can get something good going.

XCappy

Mr. Char
The picture looks good. Would rather take the girl into the store and buy some bras and stuffs for her!

anan

sarNie Adult
Anan...

You've heard that Nice guys finish last right? You don't want to let drockstar finish above you. :^P

I'm sure you'll find some girl to seduce with your cooking skills. Shoot... French is a country of love... make out la la land. Sounds rather sexy... though I heard your "bee'z" (sp?) will soon be outlawed to prevent the spread of H1N1 eh? :^P

I'm about to bust my first attempt at a seared scallop salad soon.

Will fiddle with your recipe as well to see if I can get something good going.
Nice and not "so handsome" guyz usually finish last, probably, yes,, lol,,, but i know that dRockstar will finish before me, she is a very popular girl isn't she ?? hehe ^_^,,,

Find some girl ?? It's hard,,,,becos nowadays Romanticism is dead for girlz, all Good girls r gone wild & naughty (jk ... lol).

France is a country of good gastronomy & food, and Paris a very romantic place for lovers yup, u r right,,, Maybe someday, I can find a good girl who can appreciate that kind of things: Great cuisine, wonderful & romantic places than i do,... like i previously answered to a friend's question "Are frenchmen romantic ?"
I answered that:
French guyz are romantic becos:
1) They can Cook lol

2) They are gentlemen, e.g.: if they invite you to a restaurant, they will never let you pay, they like to pick up the bill, they will never let you carry heavy stuff/luggage...

3) They care a lot & respect ladies, e.g.: When they talk with you, they will stare at you ("eye-contact") to give u full attention & make you feel that u are his only girl on this Planet :p They will treat you like a princess.

4) They Prefer drinking good wine/Champagne rather than beer

5) They know their city(ex. Paris) like their pocket, the best restaurant (depending on what kind of food you want to eat), best places to see (which are not mentioned in guide book sometimes), can tell you the stories about the place & monuments you are currently contemplating...

6) They are expressive, and are not afraid to show off their emotions/feeling, if they compliment you, they really mean it.

7) They are passionate in something, it could be food, art, history, lifestyle & so on...

Maybe girls are afraid of romantic guyz :rolleyes: ,,,, and that's why we guyz, end up last.

Regarding AH1N1 flu, yes, u r right,, seems like you follow french news huh ?? french gov is preparing to fight AH1N1 flu starting this October, with huge campaign to wash hands etc... , and at office: no hand shaking but just say hello lol.

Enjoy ur scallop salad ;)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Find some girl ?? It's hard,,,,becos nowadays Romanticism is dead for girlz, all Good girls r gone wild & naughty (jk ... lol).
yeah... thookie is an example of good girl gone bad. 55555 j/k

As for your list of why Frenchmen are romantic... I'm guessing Xcappy won't disagree. 555

Definition of a gentleman... oooh... I hope you don't hold to that all the time. Because now your secret is out... all your french sarnies will invite you to eat and get a free meal. Does xcappy get the same benefits or what? 5555

Are there any gentleWomyn instead? I want to invite one of those who will pay for my meal.

As for carrying bags, etc. I met a girl who I offered to carry her bags and she chewed me out. She took the gesture as an insult to her feminist ego. She thought that by carrying her items, I was saying that womyn were weak. After I understood that, I told her she could carry my bags too. In the end, I lost the argument no matter what... (conclusion --> women are crazy, and french men are romantic), and I had to carry both bags. 5555

Women are very difficult creatures to understand. ijohn loves this topic. :^P

I would just stick to saving your money and enjoying life. I am glad to hear French Sarnie men know their Paris well. A trip to France with expert tours... hmm... Anan, Jensen, Xcappy. Schweet... 555

I think that's perfect for me... I already have it arranged with xcappy to call him to give me and my gentlewomyn a tour of your country. How romantic is that?? 555

So if a gentlewomyn and gentleman end up both invited to a restaruant by me... who pays? There is a woman there, so you can't say it only applies to females. 555

Regarding AH1N1 flu, yes, u r right,, seems like you follow french news huh ?? french gov is preparing to fight AH1N1 flu starting this October, with huge campaign to wash hands etc... , and at office: no hand shaking but just say hello lol.

Enjoy ur scallop salad ;)
Thanks... and sorry you won't be getting to smooch with all the hawt ladies anymore. :^P

XCappy

Mr. Char
FYI Dyno, Jen is back to France! We'll probably plan something for the upcoming weeks.

As for your list of why Frenchmen are romantic... I'm guessing Xcappy won't disagree. 555
Anan said it all, BUT, it doesn't apply to me that much ;). Dyno, you should know that I'm still young and that I'm still into my student/young-adult crazy lifestyle.

I think that's perfect for me... I already have it arranged with xcappy to call him to give me and my gentlewomyn a tour of your country. How romantic is that?? 555
Certainly romantic for you, not for me :). I'll just make sure you guys will enjoy the trip around.

So if a gentlewomyn and gentleman end up both invited to a restaruant by me... who pays? There is a woman there, so you can't say it only applies to females. 555
Let's make it simple: You said "I invite", then you have to take care of the bill. I'm quite tired to "fight" with people and say that I'll take care of the bill, esp. when you are in front of a lady :). Weeks ago, a lady took me to a French restaurant for dinner. Of course, she is a lady so I was about to pay for the bill, and she was like: "No way, I'm taking care of it!", and she gave me back all the cash I put on the table...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yes. i am a very "good" example of "girl gone bad". haha i'm not afraid to admit it. but perhaps u should refine ur inquired notion of "bad". am i bad because i "do"...and u think u know? or am i bad because u don't truly know and i don't do what you think you know...perhaps because i have convinced you so? hahaha

i think the second one is worst. hahaha think about it...

anan

sarNie Adult
omg, u read my mind !!!! LOLLLL,,,

Definition of a gentleman... oooh... I hope you don't hold to that all the time. Because now your secret is out... all your french sarnies will invite you to eat and get a free meal. Does xcappy get the same benefits or what? 5555
ahaha, u r right indeed, my secret is now out... :D , but there is nothing to be afraid of, becos as gentlemen it's up to us to take the lead like in dancing, and it's up to us to invite girl for a drink or dinner :p hehe

Are there any gentleWomyn instead? I want to invite one of those who will pay for my meal.
Well, G'luck then lol,,,, let me know if u find one... lol,,,

As for carrying bags, etc. I met a girl who I offered to carry her bags and she chewed me out. She took the gesture as an insult to her feminist ego. She thought that by carrying her items, I was saying that womyn were weak. After I understood that, I told her she could carry my bags too. In the end, I lost the argument no matter what... (conclusion --> women are crazy, and french men are romantic), and I had to carry both bags. 5555
ohh hoOH,, better be careful with "mizz independent girl",, lol,,, it might work better if u do that for old lady !!! lol,,,

i know what u mean...: LOL, the following picture says it all i guess... lol

I would just stick to saving your money and enjoying life. I am glad to hear French Sarnie men know their Paris well. A trip to France with expert tours... hmm... Anan, Jensen, Xcappy. Schweet... 555

Lol,,, well, u better be sure of ur choice that it's a "gentlewoman" lol,,,, otherwise it will be u who gonna pay ahaha ,,, lol,,,
But don't worry, if u come visit Paris, Jensen, XCappy and myself, can show u easily the top 10 things to see in Paris if u want ;)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I love this:
http://www.ultrafeel.tv/wp-content/uploads/image/humor/diverse/man-woman-machine.jpg

That's awesome!

xcappy gave a prime example of how the gesture of male chivalry can be interpreted the wrong way...

But xcappy... the question is/was... did you feel it was a blow to your ego to have her pay? Or was it kind of sexy and attractive? or... simply nothing because it was just friends?

Well... look forward to Part 2 then anan. :^P

As for a trip to France... honestly... I don't see it happening for me for another 4 plus years from now if it ever happens. So I welcome xcappy, Jensen, and anan to come visit the states. me and darvil know a nice burmese place in la. :^P