amy tan

tang071

sarNie Elites
if you're an amy tan fan, please help

i'm doing some research on the author amy tan. if anyone knows her contact information (like her email address or number i can contact her) then that would be great. basically anything would be appreciated because i would like to actually talk to her.

also, please websites or books that contain information about her personal life would be great to. not just her DOB and things like that more along the lines of her historical/cultural background or her relationship with her mother/family/relatives/friends.

if you happen to know anything really interesting about her or like her any of her books, you can post too. also state why or why not you liked the book.

i'm currently reading the kitchen god's wife and i like it. i heard some mixed reviews about the joy luck club though, i was wondering if i should read it.

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
i love the "joy Luck Club" and i really recommend it. it deals with generation gap, relationship between mothers and daughters, etc. it's really good.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
kutiepie said:
i love the "joy Luck Club" and i really recommend it. it deals with generation gap, relationship between mothers and daughters, etc. it's really good.
[post="69363"][/post]​
neh...from what i recall reading it in fourth grade, i was a bit disturbed by the fact that they're all married to "white" men... :shock:

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
the joy luck club i liked, the kitchen god's wife i didn't
for some reason i hated that story.

my favorite book by amy tam would have to be The 100 Secret Sense.