AMmie and Cee

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Mint27 said:
cute. thanks for sharing. :D

are they the next Noon&Kade? :lmao: :lmao:
[post="76447"][/post]​

ahaah!! in my opinion, no one can replace noon and kade! but yeah I guess their a big hit right now since all the favorite celebrity couples broke up you know.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow they are everywhere! they must be liking to be on cover with each other, uh? i guess they are very much in love. :wub:

also they will never take in place of kade & noon.... just the next item, not replacement. -_- :D

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Again, Cee is getting way too many attention! Urg........ <_< :wacko:

The magazines are still cute.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i have a feeling that their relationship is going to be overrated soon!

kind of funny how noone knew who Amy was until she dated Cee.

SaSa

sarNie Egg
I like when celebs keep there relationships on the down low more.............ex. Ken & Noi. However, there's nothing wrong with them showing others they care about each other.

Just worse when it doesn't work out.

Mint27

yeah, they're cute...but i don't think they can ever replace Noon&Kade too. Just don't sound right.*YAWN*

and True, Cee is getting overrated lately. As for his girlfriend Amy, she's not quite there yet. She's kind depending on Cee, I think.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I like the first magazine picture...its really cute. But the second one...it looks like someone did a bad blush job. kekeke...ionoe...i just cant stop looking at her cheeks now. EEkk... But no matter wat...she's still a beauty.