America's Next Top Model

juicee

sarNie Elites
well i haven't been watching this cycle at all. But i caught a commerical for tonight's episode the other day and apparently Tyra is taking her gaggle of models to Thailand. It should be interesting somewhat - at least you getta see Bangkok. The guest judge for the panel is a Thai photographer. But yeah I'll be in class tonight so I won't be able to catch it. Just wanted to put it out there for anyone who is interested.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
ooooh i hope you're right. I'll be watching tonight for sure. That would be way cool...

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
it'll be interesting to see if the girls whine about stuff in Thailand and to see how the Thai people react to the models
also, whatever happened to Thailand's Next Top Model? Did they not do another season after the 1st one? Who won, anyway?

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
yeah, i just saw the commerical today...and im like in thailand ?....that'll be cool....so im watching it tonight....=)

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
welp....i just got done watching it and it was funny how they try to learn how to talk thai..lol...=)

noungning

Heartless
oh man i was out eating sushi!! dammit i missed like 2 weeks. i'm gonna have to catch some reruns! dammit

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ahaha...yea the girls complain about the smell when they were doing the shot..but OMG! Thailand was so PRETTY!!!

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sure if we were dangling in a net, with dish on some parts of our body we'd complain a bit too he..he..

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
wait is it the thailand version one or the american one in thailand?! -_-

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I think it the one in the States that went to Thailand. They travel to a different country every year.