America's Best Dance Crew: Season 3

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone of you watch this show???
I absolutely love this show! :yahoo: It's a great start so far for this season! :dude:

Here are the list of the remaining crews:

Quest

Beat Freaks

Ring Masters

Striker AS

Team Millenia

Dynamic

Fly Khicks

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh yes that one black group scares the hell out of me. It's not dancing, it's mroe like scarying off people. Sorry I won't be gtting any dance group names down yet. Hopefully I can remember soon. I still like the first season more.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I edited my first post. ^_^

I know what you mean about those guys. Their crew is called Ring Master. They need more dancing. Right now, I am cheering for Quest, Beat Freaks and Striker AS.

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I watch this show. Kinda sad that Boxcuttuhz are out. =[

The crews that I think are good are:

Quest, Beat Freaks and Strikers

DE are okay.

TM just doesn't impress me. Their choreo is wack. It doesn't excite me whatsoever.

hopefully they do better next week

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
i like quest (it's neat that they all have individual talents) and beat freaks the most.
i'm rooting for millennia bc one of the members is khmer. lol i'm so bias. they're not bad, just didn't impress me much.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love Quest and Hok's accent. :D Other than that I like the steppers too but I couldn't believe that one guy gave up performing at the inauguration for MTV.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I love Quest and Beat Freaks but I still hate Lil Mama and JC as the judges and Ring Master are scary so everytime they so call dance i change the channel

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Ring Master are scary so everytime they so call dance i change the channel
LMAO I didn't change the channel, but I did turn my head. ^_^

I want more dancing from all the crews. Some of them just do tricks. <_< I want and hope the Quest and Beat Freak go far. Beat Freak could be the first girls crew to win this season. Will have to see!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like quest and dynamic. i didnt catch the latest show, so i have to rewatch it. comcast usually does replay before showing the on air one.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oooohhh this season is wayyyyyyyy better than the second season :D

I like Beat freaks, Quest and Dynamic. :D

I still love my jabbawoceekz though!!!:wub:

No one can be as perfect as they were... hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I didn't even watch the 2nd season by i agree with ohitnoyyy I LOVE JABBAWOCKEEZ ALSO. FAN FOR LIFE.
Oohh indeed! Jabbawockeez were always on point! Every move, step, dance they did was just... sheer perfection! :D I have yet to see that from other dancers.

So.... so far Jabbawockeez are indeed numero 1 :dude:

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
omg, omg, did any of you watch the lastnight show??? I am loving it!!! :yahoo: I am loving these three crews right now!!! Quest, Beat Freak and Striker AS!!! :dude: They should be the top three teams!!

I thought TM should stay lastnight, but darn!!! After watching lastnight performances, I think DE should go home. IF not them, it should be Ring Master.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Suk, last night show was tighttt!!! I loveee Beat Freaks, Quest & Strikers! they were absolutely just on point!

that all girl team needs to go.... they are not the business... LOL.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
lol the first person to go is ringmaster cuz their show is not entertaining but scaring i seriously never watch their performance. Then Fly Khicks and DE It was so funny when Quest crew were dancing feminine. Yea like everybody said top 3 teams are Beat Freaks, Quest, and Striker All Star. I haven't seen any crew live up to my crew JabbaWockeez!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol the first person to go is ringmaster cuz their show is not entertaining but scaring i seriously never watch their performance. Then Fly Khicks and DE It was so funny when Quest crew were dancing feminine. Yea like everybody said top 3 teams are Beat Freaks, Quest, and Striker All Star. I haven't seen any crew live up to my crew JabbaWockeez!!!
Oh I know ringmaster is just scary!!! When they start twisting their arms, it just freaks me out... *shivers*
I'm not to crazy about Fly Chicks.... reminds me of the first girl group from season one... boring... LOL

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
LOL What can I say, I love my top three crews (Quest, Striker AS and Beat Freak). ^_^ Don't care much for other crews. Ring Master needs to go. Although, they did dance some lastweek show. Other than that, don't take off your shirt and do that weird arms thing. :unsure:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hate how RM take off their shirt. GROSS no one wants to see it. Well at least for me.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
I love this show. I used to go to the taping for Season 1 and Season 2 and now I can't make it to any of the shows for Season 3, bummer, due to late night classes. I'm still loving Jabbawockeez. But for now, i'm rooting for Quest and Beatfreaks. They are so sick with it. They can do everything. Ringmaster was too creepy for me. I know like their whole arm twisting movement thing...gave me goosebumps..