[Amarin] Songkram Ngern (Change2561): Pock Piyathida / Pancake Khemanit / Bank Artit

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So this "Songkram Ngern" project appears to be legit and this will be Pock and Pancake's 2nd upcoming drama together. They'll be joined here by newly-freelance Bank Artit.

Vico

sarNie Adult
:sad6::sad6::sad6:
so sad that Bank is leaving Ch7, I wanted to see him reunite with Mookda !
Seriously, why are they all leaving, is Ch7 treating them bad ?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ch7 actors don't get any exposure, they keep their celebs under a lot of control too. No one really knows ch7 actors because they don't get the events, commercials, magazine shoots that ch3 stars do. Thailand knows most of ch3, GMM/OneHD stars but I bet you they have no idea who most of the ch7 actors are. I remember watching Khao Sai Khai on Thairath and Moddam was talking about Euro from Ch7 and Num Kanchai is like who the heck is Euro, where is Vee Veraparb? I'm sure anyone who isn't a hardcore fan of ch7 lakorns doesn't know who he is either. For example, if you didn't even know Alek Teeradeth is from lakorns, I bet you'd know him from billboards and commercials. People know old school ch7, not whatever crap they're pulling right now, I hated Khun Daeng's way of managing ch7 back in the day but at least she made her celebs known. I don't blame actors like Bank for leaving. It is interesting how Bank started off with supporting roles in ch3, got pra'ek roles in ch7 and now he's freelance.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
They'll have fitting this March 29th.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid