[Amarin] Prakan Saengjan (Change2561): Tubtim Anyarin

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like the title of her full-length drama with Change will be "ปราการแสงจันทร์" / "Pragan Saengjan"

Vico

sarNie Adult
If it’s based on the novel, it looks interesting !
I wonder who will be her male lead then !
(my favorite choice would be Pae ! Got would be a nice choice too ; but for sure, anyone as long as it’s not New !)

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Glad it’s a new story line and not remakes . this novel is popular and has good reviews. the genre is drama, mystery, thriller. there’s a lot of plot twists and characters. the story focus on both pek nek which is good,
N’ek (Jin la) is a feisty smart strong journalist ,
P’ek (Nit chun ) is a rich man half Thai /White who has dark painful passed that he can’t let go and stuck in misery and depression
I want an actor that is good in playing intense dramatic scenes because P’ek sound like a complicated role that the readers said felt really sorry for. If Iang is p’ek again with Tubtim I’ll be glad they have good chemistry, and make up for the unhappy ending in CFD.
Read some spoilers: P’ek / N’ek relationships is they bicker a lot but in a cute way and when they fell in love is sweet . . in the story they have to live together as husband/wife,.
Tubtim will be playing two characters so will be a new challenging role for her.
-Kae da roon - a rich smart beautiful business woman with perfect life but have dark secrets that people can’t imagine it
- Jin la - a middle class hard working journalists who support her Aunt who have Alzheimer

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Saw from daradaily they said Pek is New wongsakorn, I’m disappointed. was hoping will be an actor that Tubtim never work with. but I’ll still tune in because miss her in lakorn and the story sound interesting, her role sound challenging will be playing 2 characters.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Saw from daradaily they said Pek is New wongsakorn, I’m disappointed. was hoping will be an actor that Tubtim never work with. but I’ll still tune in because miss her in lakorn and the story sound interesting, her role sound challenging will be playing 2 characters.
Also disappointed but not because I wanted to see her with a new pairing, just because I think New sucks as an actor

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Also disappointed but not because I wanted to see her with a new pairing, just because I think New sucks as an actor
Agree I don’t like his acting too , I rather see her with the same actor that I like.there’s so many freelance actors out there but they have to chose New, I don’t get the producers why still giving him P’eks roles. I was reading the pek role in this lakorn is so dark and sound difficult to play too and they ruin it by casting New in here.

Last edited: