AMANDA VANG is MARRIED

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
You know what, before you OPEN your mouth and call someone annoying, you need to get your damn facts right first, alright? See the part that I bolded for you? "when you're trying to figure something out, please pay attention to details."

Well anyways, for you bad Hmong gossip shit-heads who doesn't know how to fuckin' gossip:

Let me clear it all up for you idiots.

1. Tou Vang, the myspace guy, is NOT her manager, he is her UNCLE. (How do I know? He is my husband's first cousin and his wife is Amanda's AUNT. If he didn't marry Amanda's Aunt, they would be "brother" and "sisters" in the Hmong culture.)

2. His wife (the one that looks like Amanda Vang) is her Auntie from her Mother's side. That's why they look so similar. Amanda Vang looks like her Mom's younger sister. (YES... that girl that looks like Amanda Vang is Amanda's MOM younger sister!)

3. AND YES, Amanda Vang IS married. She is married to Kong Meng Xiong (who is my cousin) and he is a police officer in Ramsey County.

Get your damn facts straightened out Hmong PEOPLE. This is why Hmong people never get along. They gossip wrong shit.

Dammn! No need to get mad. Someone just got the wrong information. lmfao

No need to get all hyped up, what does this have to do with Hmong people getting along? haha.
funny shit.

Btw, who cares. Amanda Vang is no superstar and no one even said a bad thing about her. lol

Gien

sarNie Egg
You know what, before you OPEN your mouth and call someone annoying, you need to get your damn facts right first, alright? See the part that I bolded for you? "when you're trying to figure something out, please pay attention to details."

Well anyways, for you bad Hmong gossip shit-heads who doesn't know how to fuckin' gossip:

Let me clear it all up for you idiots.

1. Tou Vang, the myspace guy, is NOT her manager, he is her UNCLE. (How do I know? He is my husband's first cousin and his wife is Amanda's AUNT. If he didn't marry Amanda's Aunt, they would be "brother" and "sisters" in the Hmong culture.)

2. His wife (the one that looks like Amanda Vang) is her Auntie from her Mother's side. That's why they look so similar. Amanda Vang looks like her Mom's younger sister. (YES... that girl that looks like Amanda Vang is Amanda's MOM younger sister!)

3. AND YES, Amanda Vang IS married. She is married to Kong Meng Xiong (who is my cousin) and he is a police officer in Ramsey County.

Get your damn facts straightened out Hmong PEOPLE. This is why Hmong people never get along. They gossip wrong shit.
True to all of the above but if I may add one correction, he IS her manager. I am family. I know.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
i heard she lives in Australia... n divorced...
then some1said MN...
...eh... owells
LOL...
live in Australia and divorced? thats funny... but then again its the price of being a celeb no matter what ethnic u are...
but no, Amanda Vang live in MN (USA) and attend High School with my niece. She and my niece both graduated the same year and I went and she sang their graduation song :) its on youtube somewhere... hehehe... (but that was some years ago)