am i'm attractive

kitkat

sarNie Elites
:loool:

I once encountered one but it was actually for my bestie who had been bothered by 40's Mexican while I was with her. He even went far to touch her shoulder and I think he tried to make a conversation with us 'cause he can see how we talked in sign language. Even worse, it was in daytime where we were waiting for RTA coming meanwhile we had to do our actions like shooing him away but I think it made him excited (damn creepy!) so it backfired for a while until there was another Mexican old lady saw a danger encounter so she spoke to him in Spanish but he was totally stubborn. She had to go to a nursery home behind us to get a police or get people to protect us and the pervert just ran away like that. After that, we never go on RTA ever again beside now, we have a car of our own... that incident was happened when we were in sophomore high school! Horrible Horrible!! :arrg:

Oh yeah, I remember there was a Vietnamese 45's man asked for my phone number and I had to pretend that "I'm underage or too young for him" along with my mom and two friends so he was like "oh my mistake, aren't you 25?" I was like "wth...no I'm 14" and his sister was like insane for yelling out "oh you can't go out with her 'cause you'll be in trouble!" with a jokingly smile. He was so embarrassed and I rushed myself to go to other places. Hell, my friends laughed at me for hours and he was so damn ugly, no offense but c'mon, I was only 16 back then. -_-

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah, I remember there was a Vietnamese 45's man asked for my phone number and I had to pretend that "I'm underage or too young for him" along with my mom and two friends so he was like "oh my mistake, aren't you 25?" I was like "wth...no I'm 14" and his sister was like insane for yelling out "oh you can't go out with her 'cause you'll be in trouble!" with a jokingly smile. He was so embarrassed and I rushed myself to go to other places. Hell, my friends laughed at me for hours and he was so damn ugly, no offense but c'mon, I was only 16 back then. -_-
:loool: I should try that sometime LOL!