Always in My Heart || Aum & Aff [CHAPTER 8 UPDATED!!!]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I really like the story. I’m happy that you finally updated again :D Soriya help plan everything…I can’t wait for Harit to see Soriya again….^^

Iya

sarNie Adult
It's finally here!!! haha, felt like fooling around. :lol:
actually, it is true. it's here--the chapter where aum and aff "reunion" after 10 long years. :D

ENJOY!!!! Oh, I decided to add a sig for every chapter.

Chapter Three:

“So what do you think?”
“It’s beautiful, mom,” Harit answered his expectant mother. “I love it.”

Seemly pleased, Ploy Rangsiman smiled and hugged her son. “I know you aren’t that surprised. But thank you for pretending otherwise.”

Harit suppressed a grin. His mother was right. He was expecting some sort of surprise. After all, everyone in the household knew that his mother loves occasions, and her children’s birthdays are no exceptions. At first he was suspicious when his mother wasn’t informing of any plans of a party. He had spent a few days wondering what his mother was up to until the night his sister confirmed his suspicion after she informed him that he was going to spend the weekend with her and her friends at the ocean.

Smiling, he returned his mother’s embrace. “No, thank you. I knew you were up to something. But this is just ridiculous. I would have settled for the regular family dinner, you know that.” Shaking her head, his mother pulled away and rolled her eyes at him before turning to his father. His father chuckled at his wife and son.

“Harit, I know I said this to you every year,” his brother started as he put his arms around his brother’s shoulder. “But happy twenty-ninth-birthday, older brother. You’ve been a pain in my neck for twenty-four years now. “

Everyone laughed as Harit slugged him playfully in the shoulder. “Thank you, Min.”

“Mother, tell Harit to stop slugging me,” Min whined. “He just gave me a bruise.”

Harit rolled his eyes. “You have to stop taking everything to mother. Otherwise, it won’t be just your shoulder I’ll bruise.”

Ignoring his brother’s word, Min put his arms around his mother. “The party is great mother. You did a great job. Too bad I’m not your favorite son. Otherwise, I’ll get the same treatment.”

His mother laughed. “Min, that’s enough. Just look at you. Stop fooling around.”

Tye shook his head at his youngest son. “Really. You are impossible. You mother and I love you all the same. Now talking about that, where is your sister? I haven’t seen her yet.”

“I sent Thawan to the kitchen,” Ploy answered

Min grinned. “Really? Oh I hope she have Auntie Jen make more dessert. It was delicious, I can’t stop eating them.”

His mother smiled. “Was it? I was hoping for that. Otherwise, I would have asked her to do it. Oh, I can’t believed she did all of this in just a couple of days!”

Harit rolled his eyes. “Mom, Auntie Jen can arrange a festival that would feed all of Bangkok in just one day if she have to.” He had known his nanny for as long as he can remember. Her family had served his family for generations and now she is more of a family than a servant. His heart warmed at the memories of her taking care of him when he was young, of her dressing his wounds when he got hurt, and scolding him for it afterward.

“No, not Auntie Jen,” his mother informed. “I cannot ask her after she just recovered from her cold. I asked someone else. Oh Harit, don’t forget to thank her. She was amazing. She arranged everything from the guest lists and seats to the food menu and the decorations. She made them herself. I was so pleased with how it turned out. She even prepared the main course and dessert herself.”

Curious, Harit rummage through his mind for the names of all the people his mother is acquainted with. None of them seemed to fit the description of the home domestic type. After all, most of them are rich and powerful ladies who busied themselves with society events and gossips. “Who is it, mother? Bpeeyachat was with us, so I can’t think of anyone else who is experienced with home domestic and event coordination.”

“Yes, auntie,” Bpeeyachat, who was standing by Chat, joined in the conversation. “Do we know her?”

His mother smiled. “You’ll be surprise,” she hinted. “It’s someone you don’t expect. And yes, you all know her.”

Even Min was becoming curious. “Who is it, mother? Stop paying guessing game. I want to kn—“

“Father. Mother. We’re here!”

At the sound of his sister’s voice, Harit turned around to find his sister smiling at them. “Thawan, why were you in the kitchen so long? The guests wanted to see you.”

The younger girl grinned. “I was busy. It was hard finding the right dress,” she answered offhandedly. “Everyone, look. Guess who is here.” She stepped aside.

Awestruck, Harit stared as a young woman came into view. Something about her struck a chord in his mind. She was familiar, but also a stranger.
Seemly uncomfortable with the attention, she curtsied everyone. “How is everyone?” she asked. “I haven’t you in a long time.”

“Soriya!” Bpeeyachat gasped. “Is this you? Oh my, you’ve grown prettier than the last time I saw you.” The two girls hugged and started a conversation. Chat and Min joined in with them, exchanging greetings and catching up with one another.

Harit watched them quietly as he finally remembered where he had seen the woman before. Bpee was right. She had definitely grown. She no longer processed that childish face and pout that fools everyone around her. Unfortunately, she didn’t lose that innocent aura around her either. He frowned as his memories of her returned, and none of them were pleasing to his mind. No. None of them were.

He scowled as his sister led her toward him. “Harit, don’t you remember Soriya? We used to play together all the time when we were younger.”

Soriya wanted to be anywhere but here. She forced a smile and curtsied. He replied courtly and simply asked her how she was. She replied in the same manner, keeping herself as indifference as possible. It was obvious that he wanted the same as he quickly made an excuse and left the group.

Biting her lips, So tried to pretend that it didn’t affect her. However, as the night went on, she found her thoughts always coming back to him. Before making the trip him, she had known that their path would cross and she was more than ready to face him. But now she wasn’t so sure. Over the years, she had had mastered her emotions, especially where he was concerned. She no longer falls apart at any reminder of her first love. She didn’t even bat an eye when his name was mentioned. Now that she was back, she finally found a reason why she had control over herself in England. Harit Rangsiman didn’t live there. He lives in Thailand. And now she is here also.

Regardless of her feelings however, she cannot deny that fact that Harit was an extremely attractive man. He became more rugged, sharp in some places, and broad in others, all made his features more appealing. He lost his boyish charms with age, making him more mature and handsome than she when she last saw him ten years ago.

The night went on as planned and Soriya soon relaxed into the atmosphere, regardless of her awareness of the subject of the event, who obviously made an effort not to notice her. By the time it was for the dance, it seemed that Harit and she wouldn’t have to utter another world to one another. Unfortunately, Ploy has other plans.

After serving cake, Ploy noticed that the guests were more than ready for a dance, so she quickly announced to everyone that I was time for the first dance of the evening. After offering thanks to everyone for attending the party, she asked Harit to come onstage. Once he was up there, she continued. “Today, as we all know, is my son’s birthday. However, I’m not only celebrating his birthday, but I am also celebrating the return of a special someone who had left us for ten years. Once a long time, she was a sweetheart who was always spending her time with us. So when she left, she had taken more than just memories with her. She had taken herself away from us. Now that she is back, I want to welcome her back home, with us, and hope that she would continue to stay forever. And thanks to her, this party wouldn’t be a success. She had helped make everything today possible,” she looked at Soriya and smile. “Therefore, Soriya, it would be my honor if you would share the first dance with Harit.”

Soriya gulped as all eyes turned on her. She turned to her friends for help and found all of them staring at her expectantly. “I—I—okay. I’ll dance.” She got up and walked to the dance floor, where Harit stood waiting for her. Without saying a word, he deftly pressed her hand on his arm and led her toward the center of the room. Not long into the waltz, more couples moved to the dance floor.

“I can’t see why you agree to dance with me, when it is obvious you don’t want to,” she said irritably, hating the fact that he doesn’t even have the decently to even say a word to her as they danced.

“I wanted to,” he surprised her by murmuring.

“What—“

“You don’t have to lie,” he interrupted. “Thawan told me. You refused to come to the outing when she asked you and told her that you’re going to the country to see your nanny. If you didn’t want to go, you should have told her the truth.”

“I never meant—“

He interrupted her again. “Thawan was upset over the matter. She wanted you to be with us. To think that ten years in England would have taught you a few things, but it succeeded in only helping becomes more devious. You’ll never change.”

Ten years ago, she would have kept quiet and let him say what he wants. But that was then. Keeping her face expressionless, she looked up at him. His eyes were blank, staring back at her. “You—I haven’t met you for the last ten years also. Then, you never cease to make a point of your distrust and hatred toward me. Now, you still hate me. Not even a few hours into meeting again, you already made your feelings clear, even when you haven’t made the time to find out who I am. Between the two of us, you haven’t changed.”

One corner of his mouth curled up in a half smile. “Well, well. I guess you learned something in England all along. It’s looks as if you’re not afraid to speak your mind anymore.”

She returned with a mock smile. “I’m glad you told me. Otherwise, I might have not known.”

The scorns in his gaze revealed how much he would love too strangle her. “I’ve told you once long ago, and I will say it again,” he whispered huskily. “Stay away from my family.”

The atmosphere was suddenly heated with the two staring challenging at one another. Soriya narrowed her eyes at him. “Fine,” she replied dryly. “As long as you inform them that you ordered me to stay away.”

“You—“

“I’m sorry, but I don’t have a legitimate excuse to lie—I mean tell my best friend and your family that I will be staying away from them.” She returned his icy glare with a smug smile and a shrug. Both of them knew that it such action was impossible. His family would never agree to it, and Harit knew better than to even suggest it upfront. “I believe you can do it,” she added with mock encouragement.

Harit glared at her icily. If looks can kill, she thought, relishing this moment. The waltz ended and Soriya abruptly took a step backward. Reflexively, his arms hardened and his fingers tightened around her waist, keeping her with him.

Surprised at his impulsive action, she looked at him with questioning eyes. His face was blank as he instinctively released her. He gave her a challenging glare. She quickly returned it one of her own. “Oh! And I have a request for you—stay away from my life.”

Harit struggled to control his temper as he watched her strode away. That little minx. How dare she? To think that she was once a shy and obedient girl.

Quickly striding off the dance floor, he head straight for the garden for some fresh air. He quickly found a bench and sat to cool his temper and the urge to find Soriya and teach her a thing or two. Recollecting the scenes from a few minutes ago, Harit realized that he have more than just a simple problem in his hands.

Originally, he had wanted to test her, pry-into her mind, to see if she is up to no good. When his mother wanted them to share the first dance, he thought it would be the perfect way to execute his plans. Instead, he got a devious hellion. He sighed as he contemplates his next move. Soriya is obviously not staying from his family. With a personality like that, he would never let her stay near his sister. Thawan is already a challenge enough without having Soriya added into the picture.

With another sigh, he foraged his mind for an effective strategy. When nothing came into mind, he thought of their dance together. Slowly, his lips curved into a smile. Fiery hellion, he thought. If only he have a few minutes alone with her...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like reading this chapter. It was hard writing this chapter as I really don't like how they treat one another. I prefer writing after they realize they were in love with one another. ;) Thank you for reading. COMMENT PLEASE, I want to know how I am doing.
P.S. Please excuse any of my mistakes. if there is anything you don't understand, just leave a comment.​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i thought you did a great job at this part....i really want to know what happened 10 years ago to the point where Harit didn't want Soriya to go near his family....
OoOoo i love the idea that you are going to do a sig for each chapter :wub:

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
You're going great. I love Aff's and Aum's characters. Waiting for more, please update.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
hum, i wonder what happen between them 10 years ago. why is he acting all cold to her, i mean telling her to stay away from his family when his family loves her as their own daughter. Great fanfic, i will be waiting for more updates between ateam.

Iya

sarNie Adult
HEY GUYS! I've been on hiatus for a while due to some heavy duty studying on my part. Sorry. :( But now I'm back and getting back to action on this story. though i'm forgetting some of the storyline, i'm lucky enough to have written alot of it down before i went on hiatus. Hopefully, i will finish the next chapter and get the story going. sorry for taking so long. be back soon. :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
More spoilers for the upcoming chapter(s). Finally!

1. Thawan put Soriya on the spot about her feelings regarding Harit.
2. Soriya finally revealed her inner most deep secret!
3. Monthai shows up, putting Harit feelings to the test. Hehe, his rival is finally here.

NOTE: I may end up taking out Pinky and some side stories, since I've decide to focus much of the story on Soriya and Harit.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I've finally finish the chapter. Sorry it took so long. Enjoy the chapter. :)

Chapter 4

It wasn’t until midnight when Soriya got arrived home to her townhouse. Because she had lived alone in England, she decides that she likes that idea here too. Though most had considered it’s improper to live along without a chaperone, the society is starring to warm up to it. A maid was hired to come occasionally, but So is thinking of letting her go. She can cook and clean herself, and domestic chores are not a problem since she stays home most of the time. But the other hand, Aon is a good girl with a sick sister to support. So doesn’t know if that would be a good idea since jobs are hard to come by.

After showering and changing, Soriya sat in front of her drawer to brush her hair. As she brushed, she noticed a familiar blue box placed by her bedside. She stared at it for along moment, lost in her thoughts, before placing her brush down to open the box.

Her heart tightened at the sight of a necklace she knew so well, one she seen millions of time, one which all details had written into her memories and into her heart. And like always, she remembers that fateful day from long ago….

“Little girls are not allowed to cry.”

So looked up to find a boy hovering over her and she quickly wiped her tears. “I wasn’t crying. Sand got into my eyes.”

The boy made a face. “Yes you were. I saw you. You’ve been crying for a long time.”

“No I wasn’t,” she denied.

Rolling his eyes, the boy crouched in front of her. “Yes you were. I have a little sister who’s always crying. So I know what it girls look like when they cry,” he informed.

Not knowing how to keep denying it, So kept quiet. The boy leaned down in front of her and continued. “When my sister is crying, I always go out and buy candy for her. Do you want some?”

So looked around the sandy beach. “There’s no candy peddler or shop around here. You can’t buy candy.”

“I don’t need a candy peddler or a shop,” he said. Getting up, he fished into his pocket. “I already have some that I keep around for my little sister.” Finding what he was seeking, he leaned down in front of her once more. “Here. I hope you like candy.”

So looked at the offered red candy for a moment before looking at the boy. He smiled at her and gestured at the candy. Quietly, she took the candy. “That’s a good girl,” the boy said with approval. He reached up to tousle her hair. “It’s not pretty for little girls to cry. I tell my sister that all the time. But she’s a brat and will continue to cry until I play with her.”

“Did you play with her?”

He shook his head. “No, I don’t play with her. No. Don’t make that face. I didn’t play with her because I was busy stealing the candy from the kitchen to keep her from brothering me.”

Soriya didn’t get why he wouldn’t play with his sister. “But she wants to play with you.”

Seeming to guess her thoughts, he laughed. “My sister loves to play games with candies as tokens. But I always get caught and get into trouble before I was able to sneak out of the kitchen. So when I get punished, I can’t play with her. And that happened a lot.”

Soriya couldn’t help but to smile. “Do you want to play with me?”

The boy smiled. “I thought you wouldn’t ask. Come on. Let’s play in the water.”

For the first time in that awful day, Soriya was able to forget about her troubles. He never let her have enough time to remember her sorrow. By the time So was aware of the hour, the sun is starting to set.

“Do you want to tell me why you cried?” he asked, as they relaxed on the sand.

Suddenly, So remembered and wanted to cry again. “My daddy went to sleep.”

“What’s wrong with your daddy sleeping?” he asked, confused. “You don’t have to cry because of that. Everyone sleeps.”

So shook her head. “Mommy said daddy will be sleeping forever,” she choked. “When I tried to wake him this afternoon to play with me, he wouldn’t wake up. He always had. Then mommy and auntie came in, and tried to wake him too. But he still doesn’t wake up. Now they said he can’t play with me anymore!”

She can no longer control her tears, so she started crying again. Looking as if he was lost, the boy put his arms around her and let her cry. He comforted her until her tears were dried. After she quiet down into sobs, he released her and looked down at her, frowning. “Little girls don’t look pretty when they cry. You shouldn’t cry too. Look at all that tears on your face. Do you want to look ugly?”

Soriya shook her head. “No.”

“Then stop crying,” he said in a matter-of-fact tone. Then he sighed, having nothing else to say. Looking around, he spied some white shells not far from where they are. “Look, seashells!” He ran over to pick a white shell. “Come here!”

Curious, Soriya hurried over to where he was crouch down. When she got in front of him, he reached for her hand and put something light but cold on her palm. “What is it?” she asked.

“A shell,” he replied with a smile. “Look. Isn’t it beautiful? See how the white and pink blends nicely together.”

“It’s beautiful.” Too busy admiring the shell, Soriya failed to noticed her new friend searching the sand for more shells. It wasn’t until he dropped a handful before her that she noticed. “What are you doing?”

Leaning over the shells, he answered. “I’m making you a necklace.”

“You can make necklaces out of shell?” she asked, awed that you can do such thing.

He looked up and smiled at her. “Of course I can. I made one for my mother and sister the last time I was here.”

A frown formed on her forehead. “Why are you making me one?”

“Cause I want to, silly.”

So didn’t ask any more questions. Instead, she sat down and watched him string the shells with some plastic strings he found through holes he had carefully punch in with a rusted nail and rock. When he was done, he handed her the necklace. “Here. You can have this.”

“Wow,” she admired in awe. “It’s so pretty. Thank you.” She gave him a smile.

He looked at her and then laughed. “Did you know that this is the first smile I saw from you today?” At her perplexed expression, he added. “You’ve been crying every since I first saw you. This is your first smile today.”

Embarrassed, So looked down and play with the necklace.

Mistaking her reaction to sadness, he quickly tried to comfort her. “Don’t be sad. I didn’t mean to make you remember your dad again. How about this, since your dad won’t be here to play with you anymore, I’m promise to play with you for him.”

“What do you mean?”

The boy grabbed her small hand into his and smiled. “Silly. I just promised you that I will be there for you since you dad is asleep. Because I don’t live around here, I only come here every so often. So if you miss your dad, you can think of me instead. And whenever I come here, I promise I’ll find you and play with you.”

“Really?” So asked, not quite believing him.

“Really.” He assured her. Looked down at the necklace in her hand, he continued. “Look. This is the proof of my promise.”

Still not trusting his words, she couldn’t help but ask. “I have the necklace, how will you remember me?”

He shook his head and smiled. “Don’t worry about that. My memory is really good, so I’ll remember you. But if you don’t think I’ll remember you, just show this to me when you see me. That way, I’ll know it’s you right away. Okay?”

So smiled. “Okay.”

He nodded. “Good. Now promise me that you won’t be sad anymore.”

So shook her head. “I can’t.”

He frowned. “Why?”

“Because when you go home, I won’t see you anymore.”

He laughed. “That’s not true. I will still be with you. See this necklace? When I was making this for you, I put a little of myself in it. So wherever you are, as long as you have this necklace with you, that mean I am with you. Understand?”

“Yes,” she answered. “I understand. Now, can we go play tag?” He nodded. It wasn’t long before the two of them were laughing and chasing each other across the sandy beach. Unfortunately, the sun finally sets and the parents were gathering their kids to go home.

“Harit!” an elder woman voice called toward them. “Harit! It’s getting late. Let’s go home before the Mistress look for us.”

The boy called for the woman that he was coming and then turned to Soriya. “I’ll be going now. You don’t be sad okay?”

“Okay.”

“That’s a good girl. Bye.” He gave her a quick hug and ran toward the woman. It wasn’t until he disappeared when she realized that she would have to go home. Her mom would be looking for her now. Her auntie is probably yelling at her mom for her being irresponsible and coming home after sunset.

But she wasn’t worried about that. She had been punished for the same reason many times over that it didn’t matter anymore. It matters however that her father is no longer there to defend her. The ache in her chest started to hurt again. Instinctively, she reached to her chest. But it wasn’t her chest that she found; it was the necklace that she had put on earlier before she played tag with the boy named Harit.

A smiled form on her face. Harit. That’s right. She still has him with her. Suddenly, her aches started to subside a little. She doesn’t have to be afraid, she told herself. She was no longer alone.

The boy named Harit is with her.

Holding the necklace in her hand, Soriya brushed her fingers along the soft shells. The necklace had started to come apart over the last few years. Its plastic string was also longed gone. Soriya had replaced that string with white thread that she carefully string into the shells.

Over the years, the necklace was her only strength. It was always there whenever she felt that she was falling. It had never failed her. She smiled. “If I bring you to your owner, will he recognize you?” she whispered. Suddenly her smiled faded, her memories of the event a few hours ago replayed in her mind.

Soriya thought about what Harit said about him having never changed. She sighed; her grip on the necklace became tighter. “You’re wrong, Khun Harit. You’ve changed. Since long before I was able to see you again.”

----Two days later----

“What? You’re leaving Bangkok? When?” Thawan couldn’t quite believe her ears. Just when she thought she can spend time with her best friend, she found herself denied of the pleasure.

Soriya nodded sheepishly. “I’m sorry Thawan.”

“But why? I thought you said you want to stay in Bangkok for a week or so.”

“I did. But I just got a phone call from home. My nanny is sick and a friend of mine is returning home so he offered to give me a lift since my house is on the same way.” Grabbing her friend’s hand, she sighed. “Thawan, I’m sorry. I know how much you want to hang with me.”

Thawan stared at her friend. “You know, So. Sometimes, I’m getting this feeling that you are avoiding me and my family.”

Frowning, So looked away. “It’s not like that. I—”

“I what?” Thawan asked. “I’m sorry for saying this. But So, every since you returned from England, you’ve been making excuses to not spend time with us. When I asked you to join us for the weekend at the beach, you said you have to go see your nanny. At the end, you stayed here and end up helping my mom when she saw you at the florist shop.”

“But that’s—”

“You wouldn’t be here today if I didn’t call and request you to come,” Thawan said, cutting her off again. Holding her best friend’s hand tightly, she couldn’t help but to inquire. “So, tell me. Is all of this because you don’t want to see my brother?”

Harit walked entered the house just as his housekeeper entered the foyer. “Master Harit, you’re home.”

Smiling at the elderly woman, he handed her his briefcase and suit jacket. “Yes, auntie. The house seems quiet today. Where is my parent?”

“The master and mistress is paying a social call to Mr. WongsoAnn. Master Min tagged along,” she informed. “Miss Thawan is in the sitting room with Miss Taksoarn.”

Harit lifted his head in surprise since he was in the process of taking his shoe off. “She is here?”

“Yes Master Harit. She arrived an hour ago. Do you need anything?”

“Can you bring a cup of coffee into my office?” he asked. “I have some important paperwork to look through.”

The housekeep informed him that she will and then left him. What is she doing here?, he thought as he buttoned the cuff of his sleeve. He was making his way up the stair when he picked up his named being mentioned from the adjoining room. Curious, he decides to eavesdrop.

Careful to keep from being seen, he stood at the doorway and peered into the room. His eyes rested on the sitting figure of his younger sister for a moment before coming to rest of their guest.

She was wearing a light green dress that goes down to her ankle. He hair is tied back into a ponytail with some loose bangs handing form her forehead. She was frowning, which lead him to think that their conversation is going anywhere good.

Watching from afar, Harit became aware that he finds her a beautiful sight, though it was nothing compared to her from last night. Because he was distracted to the fact that she appeared again after many years, he wasn’t able to recall much of what she look like last night. It wasn’t until he was getting ready for bed that he was able recall how beautiful she was on the night of his birthday.

“So, I know that my brother hasn’t always been nice to you. But it’s been ten years. Don’t tell me you’re still minding that,” Thawan said, cutting into his thoughts.

Soriya seemed troubled. “Of course not. You know that. In truth, I’ve forgotten all about that. Until now, I still respect your brother.”

“Then did you argue last night? Don’t give me that look. He’s my brother and you’re my best friend. I know these things. So, if it’s nothing, then why do I sense that there is more in the story than what you two are letting on. I asked Harit last night, but he say it’s nothing. I’ve been thinking that this may have something to do with the fact that Harit still dislike the fact that you’re still in my life.”

So shook her head. “No. It’s nothing like that,” she lied. “I think your brother was just looking out for you. As for last night, we didn’t argue over anything. We just happened to disagree over some plans that I asked him to help me with.”

Thawan gave a knowing look. “So, you know what you’re doing right now?” At her friend questioning look, she continued. “You’re defending him. Just like you have before you left, do you know that?” Sighing, Thawan rolled her eyes. “I know my older brother very well. It’s not that I’m blind to his faults. He may be a good brother, but one of his greatest faults is that once he form an opinion about someone, it’s almost next to impossible to change his mind. So it’s not like I don’t know that he still dislike you.”

“Thawan, that’s not a fault. That’s a good thing. It usually shows that he’s a good judge of character.” Soriya didn’t know why it irritated her to hear someone criticized him, but she couldn’t help herself, even when it’s his own sister.

“So, do you still like my brother?” Thawan asked, causing So to blink in confusion. “Ten years ago, you love my brother to the point that you let him treat you in any way he wants. Is that still true?”

“I—I—” So stuttered.

“Don’t lie to me. I’ll still find out one way or another. Harit is not the only one who’s good in judging people. If you still like hi—”

“No.” Soriya blurted the statement out in a rush, afraid that she may come out clean if she let Thawan convince her to tell the truth. No. She can’t have that. Better to have everyone think she is over Harit than otherwise. “I was nothing but an infatuation, Thawan. You know how I had always wanted an older brother. I think I had mistaken that for love when I met your brother. My years in England had given me a cause to look things over in the new light. So no, I no longer love your brother.”

Soriya looked away, hoping with all her heart that she had at least sound convincing. Oh please. Oh please, please, please let her believe me.

A sudden movement from the doorway caused her to look up. Abruptly, her eyes widen as she realized that she was looking at Harit. Her heart hammered as her eyes came in contact with his. No, please. This cannot be happening.

Without a word, Harit turned and strode out of sight.

-------------------------------------------​
Wow... an awefully long chapter. Hehe. I hope you've enjoyed it. I have. If you find any mistake or error, just leave a comment. BTW, did i mention how much i enjoy reading what you thought of it? :blush: Leave a feedback PPL!

Lea889

sarNie Egg
great story..i just found out there was someone writing stories on sarnworld hehehe...

keep up the fantastic work...also how often do u post/complete a chapter

u see im not a very patient person lol

but im willing to wait. thankx again

Iya

sarNie Adult
great story..i just found out there was someone writing stories on sarnworld hehehe...

keep up the fantastic work...also how often do u post/complete a chapter

u see im not a very patient person lol

but im willing to wait. thankx again
im not much of a patient person either. however, writing a fanfic can both be easy and hard for me.
if its the chapter that i like, i fly through it like there is not tomorrow. but if it's a part that
i don't like but is needed, i find myself avoiding it as if it's a disease. bad of me huh? i guess i
have to change that. lol.

Shuang

sarNie Egg
this is really interestin, i wonder if they gonna make it as a drama somehow... this would be great... really like the senario so far, nice script! thx for sharing :)