~ alot of hmong people are crazy 4 num ~

gurlie

sarNie Egg
i love num...he is so fine..shit now and in the past :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
aZn_FrEaK said:
...lol...sorry...but who's he?
[post="31729"][/post]​
Mos_Koblover said:
lol....you dunno who Num is?? well i dont have any pics of him at this time but maybe someone can post a pic of him??
[post="31757"][/post]​
lol, here he is...so cute!

*credit to truly cherised

and a pic for Ban Sai Tong, the movie that made him popular among Hmong gals :D

OH MAN! Talking about Noom! Gosh i can go on and on but i wont. anywaise i too became a great fan of Noom in Bahnsaithong. Also fan of Joy Rinlanee too. I think they are the cutest onscreen couple i have ever seen. Anywaise i was crazy over him and still is but not so much for some of his lakorns are boring the sh!t out of me. I dunno but lately his movie roles are hella sucky. anywaise noom youll alwaise be in my heart as my first pre'ek aights... kekke... :) :D

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
oh... him! lol
many of the folks i know are crazy about him! lol
he's alright looking... though i've only seen one of the drama he played in.
well not even one... i just saw parts of it.
too many parts.............!!!!!!!!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww come on now. num was probably one of the first thai p'ek we, since people started dubbing thai lakorns, that we got to know. he was "chai klang"--hmmm...sigh. i get a little sentimental now and then too. he was "my first" hehehehe. ban sai thong got me into thai lakorns. so both num and joy have a special place in my list of favorite thai lakorns. i'm not exactly crazy over num. i didn't go to the concert in MN a few years ago and i don't watch every num lakorn--and i must add i did not buy a num t-shirt. although yes i have a num poster--yes i am a geek. aww...num i don't know gotta love him. he played that good noble guy who gave ban sai thong back to pochamon. so we're not all crazy---num is just our first! hehehe you know what i mean. :D

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I really like Num but I am not crazy over him or like Banxaithong because i don't like the lakorn how it presented........ I unberstand people can really go crazy foe Num...... Like if they just sae a movie in Hmong that Num in it thay will just buy it...........

sueko

sarNie Egg
i have an older sister who is insanely inlove with him. i agree with some of the people who replied, he's not that good at acting nor singing... my sister(who i will not mention...lol she will definetly kill me for doing this.) her obsession started 5 years ago... i told her to stop obsessing over him but she didn't listen... she's so devoted to him... she even cried in some of the lakorn he did. there was this one part where the main gurl(from baisaitong) left him for killing her dad... my sis thouhgt it was sad but i bursted out laughing... :lmao: please reply if you can give me suggestion to get her off him... ;) i also just have to add, it took him so long just kiss the damn girl... (baisaitong)

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz, i know lots of hmong people crazy for him...but i'm not one of those...lolz :lol:
my aunt she's like 40 something even went to his concert in MN and she was like num is the cutest guy ever....lolz.

well...for me he's ok just like any other thai actors. :D

gurlie

sarNie Egg
sueko...loser... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ...you're talking about me....i'm gonna get you.......so what i love him....

I have to admit i was cray over noom when bahnsaithong came out and i went over this crazy thing for a year until i realized damn i cant even have him wat is the point of trying. So after a year of spending hella money jus on noom i gave up. I still like the guy and watch all his lakorns but lately i dont like any of his lakorn. After koo krum everything we down the drain for me. I honestly dont know wat happened but for sure crazy. :w000t: Noom is great when it comes to acting cause sometimes i can feel his love, sadness and etc but lately it so damn boring with him. I started watch some of his new lakorns but i dont ever make it past the 2nd tape. I dont know anymore. kekeke...

People not fan of Joy but i like her lots. I miss her lakorns, her movies are better and more better. She was great in THOM. I give her lots of credit for that. :D

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: i think num is a good looking guy, i watch all his lakorn and i like all of them, i think he is a good actor, i like how he act in ban sai thong and koo kum. i love ban sai thong and koo kum so much that i could watch it over and over again and when i watch the last part of koo kum i cry hella hard, and that makes me hates the an'ek in koo kum. i don't know, but i just like num's acting and his personality when he is in a lakorn.He is my favorite thai actor and my man!!!!! love him a lot........... :lmao:

sueko

sarNie Egg
gurlie said:
sueko...loser... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ...you're talking about me....i'm gonna get you.......so what i love him....
[post="38223"][/post]​
yes i'm talking about you... :loool: you need help lolz lotz :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

x_Kpop

sarNie Egg
LLOL, when i waas younger, I loved him, hes was so hot,
but now, hes scrubby looking and i think his singing is realllly bad. No offence.
But my aunt thinks hees hot, she watches all hiis movies. Lol

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
num is a pretty hottie and cuttie..but idk..i'm not that crazy about him only when my friends and i talk about him is when we kind of get crazy (or not)...
but i'm sure there's other thai actors who are better looking than he is....like note or something like that...i think he's starting to get cuter every times you see him...
but i think the reasons why a lot of oj like num is because they saw them first before other actors...but i'm sure if a different actor starred the bansaithong movie thingy, they would have liked that guy...
my opinion only..don't get me wrong...not saying anything to offense anyone....lol
okies dorkies

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i never really went crazy for him but i liked him and i think he's pretty good at acting and i like his lakorns i think my favorite is the one he made with donut ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
he,he,he Num...OMG! he wuz my 1st Thai pra'ek....since that Mamea(Kob) lakorn... but then after a while I lost interest in Thai lakorns...and then the all time Thai lakorn BanXaiTong got me hooked again..and that 1 to 2 years..I went hella crazie foe Num...but I dunno...my craziness juz died down....but now I don't love him in tat way anymore..more of a older brother love...and I admire him very much...he is a wonderful actor and I will continue 2 support him....I also loved him in Tae Pang Korn w/ Ann T....I thought he wuz so cute in the 3rd generatiion wen u 1st see him....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yea.. i know..a lot of people are crazy foe him.. they call him the banxaithong guy.. i like him too but like mos_koblover said..
i like him but i'm not crazy over him... hehehe... :)