All Sarnie Idol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Welcome my delites...
I still haven't got some of your original song yet. Instead of listing the names of those who gave me I'll list the name of those that didn't hand them in yet.

Sarn
Sarn's sister (if she's still in it)
Muddie
Kawaii
Nathalie
Sunflower( actually I have the song you going to sing but didn't you said you'll try it on yousendit or megaupload. I'll take your name off later ja)

Hiatus (I'll just put your name just incase you don't want to sing that french song kk... heheh if you decided to do that song then I'll take you off the list)
Sophie (I just pm you)
Pink
Sisii
Sarah
Stima
Pajnying
MissThang

That's alot of name isn't it? If you guys can just take a couple minutes off your time I would appreciate it. For those that send it to me already. Thank you very much ^_^

PS.
If you already did a clip of your singing and just want to hand it off to me. HEheh sure you can pm them to me. Most of you know my msn or aim so you can send it there too.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
that was a fast reply sarn... @--{---- have a rose ja.

-edit-

Don't post the song in here kk! heheh we want to make it a secret. Either Pm it or aim/msn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sorry .. can't find cd but dont' worry ! i'll go buy a new one tomorrow and i will sing i won't back down ....even if i sound like a cow i will go thru it for sure !! *pound on chest*

Sophie

sarNie Elites
I sent my song to Hiatus long time ago =)

Hiatus

Super Momo
muahah adone with mine ^_^ hurrayyy mixing was the hardest parttt AND IT'S DEDICATED TO LEAH I forgot to say it LOL :lmao:

Hiatus

Super Momo
Sophie said:
I sent my song to Hiatus long time ago =)
[post="30030"][/post]​

ah t'as send serieux???? o_O dit pas sur un yousendit link? j'ai pas vriament checker les forum that often.. ALORS EVERYONE SEND YOUR SONG TO KKRYSTAL T_T"

K

KawaiiTennyo

Hiatus said:
muahah adone with mine ^_^ hurrayyy mixing was the hardest parttt AND IT'S DEDICATED TO LEAH I forgot to say it LOL  :lmao:
[post="33201"][/post]​
i've been deprived from internet for about a week sorry and i just dl and listen to it and it didnt even work :wavecry: but dannng tookatha you are soo good with those type of songs it's hard to sing those type of songs hahah

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
i've been deprived from internet for about a week sorry and i just dl and listen to it and it didnt even work :wavecry: but dannng tookatha you are soo good with those type of songs it's hard to sing those type of songs hahah
[post="33441"][/post]​
HAHA...thank you kawaii, you are soooo sweet! you're also my new favorite person now!!! hahaha :lol:

the song was actually longer when i recorded it, but then i accidently recorded over the end of it...somehow...ONE day before i was about to send it to kkrystal!

...AND i couldn't do anything about it either because, for one, i only recorded it once since i was workin' all the time and everything; two, i was out of town...so i couldn't re-record; and three, this was all just for fun anyways since kkrystal had a knife to my throat telling me to join from the beginning (lol...jk...she just insisted that i join...LOL). so it was just for fun!

but now, you've totally made my day! HAHA thank you! think i can be a loog thoong singer? :lol:

oh yeah, one more thing, i actually wanted to sing something else, but the only thing i had that could do instrumental was the "sao noi cafe" vcd and that's why i sang a song from that...just in case you were wondering. LOL