~aiko's simple work~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
can anyone tell me how the picture quality look like? for some reason when i upload them.. they turn out in great quality but then afterwards.. the quality becomes bad >_< im just curious if it's just me, the file host, or my laptop? >_< arghh! because i see everyone else's signatures and such but their photos are in good quality while mines become horrible >_< i've been using tinypic eversince my photobucket exceeded.. even though i did create another pb.. i might go back to pb or imageshack.. since i do have an account too.. hmm..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks thip.. hmm.. i just don't like it when the quality distorts arghhh!

i decided to upload on imageshack to test about the image quality lol.. it looks good when uploaded.. hopefully the quality will not become crappy.. argh!!! i just hope it's just a minor issue.. argghh.. i really hope it's just not my laptop! testing..

anyways.. i loved peak's new shoot so i decided to ps her ^_^.. i have another one but still havent quite finished it..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I love Peak...she's cute even though ppl say her teeth annoys them lol..I learn to get pass it but in this shoot, the only thing that bugged me was her teeth...sorry I couldnt ignore it this time since she was trying to look sexy and it just didnt look right when her mouth was open like that lol

but I'm loving that wallie

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aiko your artwork are always in great quality ^.^
OoOOO i love the one of Peak, very beautiful.
Thip, LOL I actually didn't notice her teeth/mouth in this until you mentioned it.