Staff member
I saw this and thought it was so cute: http://i56.tinypic.com/5wbiis.jpg
I thought it was Mir but i was wrong --
love how you keep improving your banner creativities ^^
keep up the good spirit na.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hello a.fusers.. how've ya been.. i've been gone for some time and well i havent ps in forever so i lost my touches that i never had to begin with lmao ahahaha.. lol.. j/k but yeah it's been some time since i did last ps though.. so umm yeah.. not good.. i need to learn again >_<.. so here's what i randomly made.. >_<..

my old banner i made for an anime i was addicted to=ish when it aired.. lol.. bad..

here's the new one i made just now.. it's BAD... my blending was horrible.. i was like ehhhh most of the time.. lol.. and i didnt really do anything much to it.. left it plain..

and yes.. im addicted to knomjean's song ahaha ft nack charlie in the mv.. hehe.. im thinking make a ff for them.. hmmm... XD

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Julie! I love that poster and yes...that song...forgot the name of it featuring Nack is good..Knomjean's songs are always good....

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Super Awesome Poster^^
You're still so Great at making them;]
What a Professional and great inspiration you are<3<3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks everyone.. i really have to learn all over again.. it's making me confused ahahaha..

so here are some stuff i made recently..

here's a future fanfic from me.. i have so many incompleted and ideas.. but i really want to write this one soon because i love boy/margie mak mak.. ahaha.. i based the title off of palmy's song. <3

here's one i just quickly made hehe.. boy.margie again xd

here's a youtube bg i made for thailakornsub@youtube.. but i think i made it the wrong side because it looked off on both me and my bro's comp... i'll fix it later on.. ahaha i also got the inspiration from ceci hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks rr and mainhia..

hahaha because im evil, im making you go back and look at my last post for upates because i added a new one lol..

hope you like, i added another poster of boy and margie.

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/29111-aikos-simple-work/page__view__findpost__p__741896

and hmm i realized something.. i think im better at making ff posters instead of everything else lol aigooo.. lmao..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks ^_^.. havent been doing much.. just some lil simple stuff..

requests

and a simple wally of mteam.. (i don't really make wallies.. mostly posters only)