~aiko's simple work~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks everyone ^_^..
anyways i've been trying to avoid my comp these days and when i finally touched it again i 4got how to use ps for a bit lol.. i havent been doing stuff lately so heres the only stuff ive done so far.. im kao obsessed atm..

<-- this was a request for noy.. bad job since i didnt touch ps for a few days >_<

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hey aiko, don't say it's not good. it's good serz, im sure ur skills wont go away that quickly lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the kao guy is a thai actor, right? he looks like the one in "gae roy ruk"

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh I love the banners of Kao. He's such a cutie. Wow, never realized that he was the guy from GRR. & Dew's banner is cute Julie, me likes!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! aiko i absolutely love your artwork <3 i'm super super jealous of your mad PS skills! i love everything.

btw how is cs4??? i still have cs3, but really want to try out cs4...any comments about it?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. cs4.. its good.. it was confusing at first since i was so use to cs3 but anyhow.. now that im used to cs4.. it's quite simple to use.. nikki says makin gifs are way better & clearer..

ahaha i still wouldnt know since i dont do make that much gifs lol..

& omg rr..!! it's u who im jealous of.. u've been mia yet BAM!! ur lovely works are BEAUTIFUL!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm...i will try to switch over to cs4 this week and try it out then. THANKS!

LOL. thanks aiko, but my artwork is not nearly half as good as yours. i need to reteach myself some stuff---
but I'm back now. going MIA was one of the hardest thing i had to do.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks everyone ^_^
here are some random updates.. well mostly older ones that i havent posted up lately.. lol..

these are fulfilled requests..