After watching Kwam Lun Kong Superstar, it makes you wonder about thai daras

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
they all have their secrets.. its such a taboo in thailand to even talk about sex soo i dont think anyone is gonna be open about anything .

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
What I'm curious about is the whole Mos thing...his relationship with Nate, but eventually falling for Parn, getting her pregnant, and having to hide that...I wonder if that stuff really happens...because people on his side do everything they have to in order to hide it, even though Gun doesn't want to...How he has to sneak around just to see the woman he loves and their unborn child...faking a relationship with Nate so the reporters don't know about...Like that one scene where the reporters go to Upsorn's house while Gun is there, and they hear a noise upstairs, then they try to go check it out...They're reporters, what gives them the right to just go into people's houses like that? In America, they're not allowed to do that, they can't even get on the property, let alone go in the house to snoop...

Of course, to the audiences, Gun will look bad, because everyone thinks Nate is a great woman, she's a well-known N'ek too...but to us, we know she's evil and crazy, yet, Gun's reputation and fame will be ruined just because he chooses to be with the woman he loves...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
which film you guys talking about??? is it the film who is a singer 4 RS??? anyway i don't care...but just wanna know...n about thai stars being like that...maybe it was the only way to get rich n famous...but a secret can never hide it self...n i thank not just thai stars, but every other stars around the world too...n like someone mention...the idea for this drama maybe came from someone else....

onahc

sarNie Elites
which film you guys talking about??? is it the film who is a singer 4 RS??? anyway i don't care...but just wanna know...n about thai stars being like that...maybe it was the only way to get rich n famous...but a secret can never hide it self...n i thank not just thai stars, but every other stars around the world too...n like someone mention...the idea for this drama maybe came from someone else....

Nothing surprises me about hollywood, let's not even go there. other asian stars, well yeah, edison chen's scandal. but think about it, imagine if ann t or yui were like the biggest hoes or top n'eks getting caught without panties on, or top p'eks that are closet cases and dating guys on the down low. lol!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Nothing surprises me about hollywood, let's not even go there. other asian stars, well yeah, edison chen's scandal. but think about it, imagine if ann t or yui were like the biggest hoes or top n'eks getting caught without panties on, or top p'eks that are closet cases and dating guys on the down low. lol!

oh man! I Just googled edison chen's scandal and boy was I in for a shock. I did not expect that from such a wide group of Hong Kong celebrities; can't say I am not disappointed either.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe there are real drama out there. For one...the whole gay thing, there was a film out awhile back about some guy who was married but wanted to become famous. So, he went to Bangkok, but faced some creep who raped him. He had to get famous that way, but eventually returned home (again they have to have gotten this story from somewhere). Also, many Thai celebs that come to the U.S. actually are more open when they're not afraid to let their real selves out by sleeping around with guys here and some doing drugs, etc. Kwam Lub Kong Superstar isn't the first lakorn based on thai celebs either. Remember Muang Maya I and II?? Those were intense as well.

noungning

Heartless
there were some evidence that yui isn't as innocent as she portrays herself on the medias. they found pictures of her in her pjs blowing her bday cake with some guy who in the the medias say was her live-in bf before she got into the industry. she didn't respond to this in anyway but say to leave her alone and that is the past people has the wrong idea etc.

the latest case with her, she went to pattaya with her bf from bodyslam, the bass person (not sure?). and they were in some big fight and the media put it out on the news... she actually sued for this because they didn't have pictures to back it up that she went to pattaya alone with her bf and fought in the middle of no where, but she DID NOT sue for the pictures from the past case lol. this only tells us something, the evidence is there so she can't fight it because she knows damn well that was her "husband" as they say in thailand.

celebrities, just like anyone else. they crave for fame and fortune and what other way to do it? u have the right "connections" and u get to move your way up faster. there are many examples that were given for those who climbed the stairs or simply put-"licked ass", especially in thai media: some examples i can think of aum p & kwan u. or celebs looking to whore for money - janie t & lydia. they're just regular ppl... it all revolves around sex, money and drugs.

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
i love the episode where nate came out of the wheelchair from the hospital saying she lost her voice.. thats straight up making fun of Kwan haha

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow...i bearly realize y some stars r so famous these days...becuz they want fame...now i noe y some stars have so many lakorn n other things to do...it also reminds me of the scandals between kwan n pancake...yeah wee all know that these days pancake has more lakorn than any other n'ek in ch.7...hmmm does this make sense with any of the klks things....well who cares cuz we all know pancake is rich n stuff...but want to know someting y hmong don't dubbb her dramas...i talk 2 a translater once and she told me she like wier but pancke over react her richenss in the drama she plays so that's why they don't translate her drama...n back to the topic i wonder y stars r so stupid these days...man exact made a great impact on their lakorn it open my eyes too see a lot of things about the stars!!!!!

Ji-hae

sarNie Egg
i love the episode where nate came out of the wheelchair from the hospital saying she lost her voice.. thats straight up making fun of Kwan haha
55+ You think like me and my sister :p Drama is made from Real Life !!!

In the end of this drama, the death of Natedaw is Secret of Superstar, too because nobody knows the truth but P'Bee(her manager B) )

Superstar's secret is go on~ :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Haha! I know I wonder all those things. Since I just started watching this lakorn this past week, Sloww I am. Haha. I am only in the beginning of Episode1. I don't what you guys think about this lakorn BUT I think it is soooo different from all other Thai lakorns. Its like they're on a REAL set of a lakorn, LOLS :] Interesting stuff!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I read somewhere that Nae Dao is base on Jakajaan and the Gun character is based on Chakrit.

Remember how they got engage and broke up in a speed of light.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I read somewhere that Nae Dao is base on Jakajaan and the Gun character is based on Chakrit.

Remember how they got engage and broke up in a speed of light.
Yea I always wondered what happened between those 2. I remember Jakajaan crying at all the interviews and Krit being very mellow saying he still loved her and if she returned he would be there..and then the story slowly died, but I never knew the real reason on why they ended it. Was it really publicity for their lakorn? It seemed like it since everything happened so fast.