Aff and her Bf

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Holy!! My eyes are blind!! No offense but he looks like a drug addict, alcoholic, human abuser, etc!! Not to mention, he looks like her uncle/father!! Why do they always pick the old and ugly ones?!?!?!

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
aum and aff look good together yes.... but didn't he cheat on kat english when they were dating? i don't want aff to date a cheater no matter how nice they look together

neena

sarNie Adult
aum and aff look good together yes.... but didn't he cheat on kat english when they were dating? i don't want aff to date a cheater no matter how nice they look together
aum a cheater? (gasp) wow, who would cheat on kat english, she's like the cutest ever!! bad boy aum! <_<

sarN

sarNie Granny
she broke my heart :( but she still HOT

sivva

sarNie Egg
The guy look too old for her. Aff is alway preety. Dont know why she still witch him, maybe $ is the cause.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
THAT'S HER BOYFRiEND?! AHH.. i HOPE HE TREATS HER RiGHT! THEY DON'T MAKE CUTEST COUPLE, BUT HEY, SOMETiMES iT AiNT ALL ABOUT LOOKS BUT THE PERSONALiTY. =]

LouLou

sarNie Egg
I've seen another posts in the JLR thread about Aum cheating on Kat...but no details or proof... Does anyone really know if that's true, or if that was just a rumour??? From what has been said about the way Aum treats the women in his life, it's hard to believe that he would be a cheater...e.g. Jah said that he use to drive her home every night because she didn't like driving at night...and then would take a cab back to his car to get home...and now that he's seeing Pinky, he sends food that she likes to her movie set because she's a picky eater....(sigh) just imagining what he would have done for Aff if they were a real life couple :wub:

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
there hasn't been any full on proof, but it does seem like a popular theory.
aff and her bf have been together for a very long time so he probably treats her great hence the 10 yrs
he isn't handsome but he could be sweet and...rich?

moilee

sarNie Adult
I know. I have said the same....some actresses're so blinded by $$$. Like old people sayings...respect yourself (know what level you're at) or no respects at all (no respects for yourself and your boyfriend/husband has no respects for you once you tie down with him or her).

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know. I have said the same....some actresses're so blinded by $$$. Like old people sayings...respect yourself (know what level you're at) or no respects at all (no respects for yourself and your boyfriend/husband has no respects for you once you tie down with him or her).
i TOTALLY AGREE WiTH YOU. iT'S SAD TO SEE PEOPLE CHANGE THEMSELVES COMPLETELY BECUZ OF A GUY/GiRL.

BUT HEY, i REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT AFF & HER BOYFRiEND ARE REALLY LiKE iN REAL LiFE SO i CAN'T JUDGE. iF THEY'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR THAT LONG THEN i'M SURE HE TREATS HER RiGHT!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
she broke my heart :( but she still HOT
Awww...Aff broke your heart sarN, poor thing!!! I'm so sorry... and yes she is Hot!!! It will be Hotter if she was with sexy Aum. ;)

starsbright

sarNie Egg
omg she's wayyyyyy too gorgeous for him!! HE'S SO UGLY...
him standing next to her make me laugh and he look wayy older too!!
i prefer her with Aum all the wayy!! 8D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Starry! That's freakin' hilarious! :lol:

Yeah...i'm sorry she broke your heart sarN! :p

But who knows if Aum really cheated on Kat? Proof? As for Aff...maybe her bf is really good to her and treats her really well and maybe is rich....???? Who really knows for sure anymore...

We are just crazy fans and want our A TEAM to be together in real life (sighs) oh well I will always have JLR to dream about :wub:

alex_kleo

sarNie Egg
not only star but normal ppl is like dat too . I have a couple friend dat is just drop dead pretty but their bf/husband look like jailbird or crack head lmao but it love to them. Same thing w/ guy . I got a HOT male friend and his wife isn't all dat pretty but they have 3 kids and goin strong *shake head* . Sometime it not all about the look it the money , personality, status , ect ect ect . Now a day i see lots of old guy w/ young oversea girls :lol: those old cow need to stop bring young wife over hahahaha they only doing it for the money & green card tsk tsk ...sorry off topic :p
it's funnie but it seems like this ^ is always the case. it's so rare to see beautiful people together...i always question WHY IS THAT! yeah i understand that it's personality, but it's nice when you do see a cute couple together. not all beautiful person have a bad personality either, so i don't really get it...maybe it's about " oh that person is good looking maybe they are taken."- i swear i hear this all the time from some of my guy friends. i'm always like if you think the girls' cute ask her, it doesn't hurt, the worst thing that can happen is she has a bf.....tsk.tsk.tsk... anyway aff is so beautiful, it's mean but she needs to be with someone that matches her, maybe he was her first love or something. they've been together 10 years?...so yeah....hehehe..( i got side track)