Aff and her Bf

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i can't believe aom piyada dated him also.. eww well i'm glad they broke up.. hehe.. gosh most celebs have bad taste in men!

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree with everyone here....they do not match....she can have some that is better look than him...i don't know what she see in him...she should have pick some one like Aum...

I SO AGREE!!!

All the n'eaks, wether my fave or not are choosing rich Hi-So, just because they have money. What happened to "Perfect Couple" and "True Love"!?!

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with the people who said aff was waaaay to beautiful for him and yes he does look old. i wish she dated aum so sad.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HOLY CRAPPPPP! This hurted =( I just finished watching Ratee Samosarn and Aff said she has a boyfriend Muat Ork? Or sumthin.. and i was wishing for him to be HANDSOME AS HECK but omg omg omg omg. i'm disappointed >:[ lol. they've been dating for almost 10 years now.. wat LOSERS! arrg. lol but shes happy </3

they've been together for 10 years?! :eek: could someone really stay w/ another soul that long just b/c they're rich? :huh:

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
dang, for real.....no offense her bf
is.........like all ya said "ugly"....she
to pretti for him.....Aum and Aff should go out
or something.....sorry....

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Aum is way much better than him he look too old for her....... Aff and Aum look way much better together...B)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think that he is too old for Aff...she could do better (like Aum)...i don't get why pretty actresses go for the older type guys....but if she is going out with him...maybe she looks what's on the inside instead of the outside (what a kind hearted person Aff is)...also i heard somewhere that he use to be Aom Piyada's boyfriend..maybe i'm wrong^^

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
totally agree with everyone about his loookkkkkkkkkkkssss =/
but then it could be the personality since they have been dating for 10 yrs .. and i guess the money thing is jst bonus or extra ? xD

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
i can't believe aom piyada dated him also.. eww well i'm glad they broke up.. hehe.. gosh most celebs have bad taste in men!

What Aom dated him too? How can that be if Aff and him were dating for 10 years? I guess there was a break in those 10 years? ^_^ Just curious. But yeah he's not good looking. I know they like to date someone wth a high rank but I was hoping Aff's bf would look handsome like Mew Lalitha's husband. He has both the looks and high ranks! ^_^

Anyhow very disappointed....any guys out there with a high rank officer status needs to come save Aff!

LOL just kidding.. as long as she's happy. It's all good!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I have to agree with you all. So far, ch3's top n'engs got the ugliest guys. First, it's Mam....second, it's Ann T........ third, it's Benz P. and finally, it's Aff. I guess love/money mix...that really make these actresses see these ugly guys handsome. To me, they all could have done better....but they've made their choices.