Actresses and actors (not newbies) that still needs to improved their acting.

snowjoy

sarNie Egg
Actresses and actors (not newbies) that still needs to improved their acting. Your Thoughts???

Actress:
Pinky: She’s been in this industry for quite long, and her acting is still boring and lacking. It’s so bad in her latest lakorn with Weir. Take a break and practice!! Newbie Tarn’s versatile acting over powers hers.

Actors:

Mart K.: How did he become a leading male actor? Acting is not for him.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
73 views and no comment well all i have to say is i agree with you my sister wonders too why certain actors and actress are leads when they don't fit the part but oh well whatever the majority of ppl like

cecilia

Staff member
i didn't think Pinky is a bad actress. I feel she portray her character well ---
To be exact, i feel she makes/put herself into that one character that she suppose to be
She's GREAT as bow .. she expressed her emotion well when she's sad, confuse, angry, and happy.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I don't think that any actor or actresses is necessarily bad at acting, they all still need improvement in one thing or another. But I agree with yes2drama, it's what people like to watch or see in them.

I don't think that Mart is bad at acting, I personally think he's a good actor. He does need to improve in not being stiff, but in his lakorn Mae Ka Khanom Wan, he was really good in that. He matches light comedy roles. ^^

crabby

sarNie Egg
snowjoy
post Today, 02:58 AM
Actresses and actors (not newbies) that still needs to improved their acting. Your Thoughts???
Actress:
Pinky: She’s been in this industry for quite long, and her acting is still boring and lacking. It’s so bad in her latest lakorn with Weir. Take a break and practice!! Newbie Tarn’s versatile acting over powers hers.
I have to disagree with you about Tarn being more versatile then Pinky. Tarn did not overshadow Pinky's acting whatsoever in WWHJ. I find Tarn's acting very over the top. She try to be dramatic but come out very annoying. And when Tarn cry I don't see any emotion/pain from her. But since she is still a newbie there's always room for improvement. I think Pinky's acting have improved a lot. Especailly in WWHJ. You can actually sees all types of emotion coming from Pinky. Heck I even mistaken her as being "Bow" lol

Actor that needs improvement is Grate from Ch. 3 He is soo..stiff in Fai chon saeng to the point where I want to stop watching the lakorn, but becuz I love Chompoo as an actress and the storyline is amazing, I'm going to keep watching it for her. If Grate improves his acting just a little I think there can be some what of a chemistry btwn. him and Chompoo. Just like Jason is really cute with Chompoo.

Okay I'm done venting. I don't have any list of other actors and actresses that needs improvement cuz I don't watch that much lakorns

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i say pancake! still same expression always nothing emotional that can make me cry with her...

there's a few others cant think of...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I say, that some of you guys just said that he/she can't act or wat so ever is becuz you peeps are basing on your like and dislike of them..Most of the celebs get to play in lead roles is becuz they have the look or have connection to get to the boss..

Almost all vieweres watches dramas/movies for the main characters lookwise, and if the main characters ain't good-looking, most of you guys wouldn't even give it a chance...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I think Pinky is doing good and improving. Mart is the same, still kinda stiff but he will improve with future lakorns and roles. Not all actors and actress will start PERFECT right off the bat. It takes time and practice to improve on everything. Yes it comes naturally to some but NOT ALL. It's actually a once in awhile where the actors and actress will actually get offer a role that really fits them. Im sure they don't get to choose because in order to portray that role, a director/producer must choose from the audtions or offer that role. Not many of the actors and actress get to just choose what lakorn or who they want to play in the roles.

I personally don't have anyone in mind that i believe is not good or improving at all. As long as the story line of that lakorn interest me and catches my attention then i will watch!..=) If the roles were given to those who can really play the roles well then GREAT!!..or if the roles end up being given to the actors and actress i enjoy watching EVEN BETTER!...=D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just had to defend Pinky, because she's great in WWHJ...and every lakorn I've seen her in, I've been convinced that she's actually that character she's portraying, so much so that I want her and Weir together in real life, that's how much she's convinced me as Bow...

Someone I have to say just doesn't convince me, is Pancake, Pat, Por, and Rita...every time I watch them in something, I feel they are the same person...every time, it doesn't matter if the characters are the same...I just see them as being themselves, and not acting...I'm never convinced they are playing certain characters...their emotional scenes don't get to me as much as people like Aff, or Pinky...It's hard to watch a lakorn when one actor isn't up to par with who they're paired with...

No one's the best just yet, everyone has room for improvement...but to say Pinky isn't doing well in WWHJ doesn't seem right, when a lot of people watching the lakorn right now are convinced of the opposite.

I feel that Mart has improved...especially more recently in Sapai Look Toong...

fun

Expired Sarnie
No one's the best just yet, everyone has room for improvement...but to say Pinky isn't doing well in WWHJ doesn't seem right, when a lot of people watching the lakorn right now are convinced of the opposite.
Just because a lot of people are watching WWHJ, it doesn't have to do anything with talent. Well I take that back, it does have to do with talent but looks, plots, scripts and popularity are also factors. And sometimes one overpowers another. I have been following Pinky's lakorn since she was young (Dao Prasook, Bla Boo Tong, Mane Nopa Gaow, etc) and I think she acts better when she was a child. She has improved in certain area, but when she cries, it is the same way I feel about Pancake's crying.

Pancake on the other hand, convince me when she is angry, she actually somewhat has emotion. As for Pinky, it's like she just yelling. Pinky is not a bad actress, but I just feel that she hasn't improved much considering she started out as a child star. Pancake, I like her acting but when it comes to crying and acting all cutesy, it is a turn off.

As for Mart, he can't act. But when he is given the right roles, he's great (MKKW and Dong Poo Dee). He isn't great playing sadistic roles like Likit Kammathep.

I love Rita, but I admit her acting isn't all that great. Some people are gifted with great voices-she wasn't. But I admit she does have some sort of emotion when it comes to crying. But when she gets mad, it is definitely not convincing one bit.

I could go on forever but as of right now, I can't name them all. Actually every actors and actresses, regardless of how wonderful their acting is already as is, there is still room for improvement. Some needs more than another.

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
OMG POO PRIAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SUCKS!!! ESPECIALLY IN DRAMA LAKORNS! IN POM RUK ROY ADEED SHE SUKKKKED AT CRYING!!!

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
i think pinky is pretty good in WWHJ but can still improve. she lacks emotion, her face is always the same or maybe that's the way she is i don't know.

poo-do we need to say the details?

kob-i think she was way better when she first started than now. she does well in those stuck up roles like in silamanee but the rest she is boring. you don't actually believe that she's the real character she's playing.

pancake
rita
yard
pat
por-better than he first started gosh i remembered when he first started. still can improve
mart-this guy have shown a lot of improvement esp in those comedies! still can improve.

i think all the guys need to work on their crying cuz 99.8% can't cry.

cecilia

Staff member
no one is as bad as jiep sopitnapa. acting is not for her, period!
muahaha. on this one, i have to agree with you 200% -- i just can't take her -- reason why i didn't finish FUN FHUNG of tikker b/c of her LOl ..

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
pinky is actually doing a great job in wwhj. one thing I like about her as an actress is that she has chemistry with all the actors she paired up with, especially love scenes, very naturally...love all love scenes in wong wian hua ja :)

I think pat is an okay actress, seem like her character is always the same

yard is only good at portraying a bitchy role

jiep sopitnapa, idk how can she be nang ek

for guy, i think tai, maybe becuz of his roles...but he is cute tho lol