actresses/actors with tatoos

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aom got the Tatoo a long time ago, even before she got into the thai entertainment. If i could recall it think it was after her first drama with Fluke back in the days.

She has it on the lower right back side. I don't remember what it was exactly, but i think it was like lilies and fairies or something like that.

You can see a little bit of it, in the RLSR lakorn with Tik. The part where he takes her to the beach house. They were fighting when he had to carry her up the stairs.
omg no way.. i gotta rewatch RLSR again to see. haha.

Puri gotta tatoo? really?? uhm.. never knew that!

does anybody know if Num got a tatoo? he looks like the type that would have one.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
namfon k. has a rose on her lower ab dunno what side cause i forgot lol chakrit has a huge ass dragon on his back and puri has somethin i forgot what lol on one of his arms. oh yea nott has one too on his arm. oil has some chinese letter on his arm. they paint makeup on it in some lakorn lol i think num s. has one on his arm too. i think i saw it in jone plon jai. pin k. (jetrin's wifey) has one on her back somewhere... i forgot where lol erm who else oh aof has some. i dunno da exact number but they're all over lol

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I only knew about Puri Hirunyapreuk and Por Thrisadee. I think Por's is just ugly (sorry for his fans). What a surprise Aom has one too !

judyp

sarNie Adult
I only knew about Puri Hirunyapreuk and Por Thrisadee. I think Por's is just ugly (sorry for his fans). What a surprise Aom has one too !
well whats ugly to some may be nice to others. it probably has some type of meaning because it sure does not look like your typical tat.

geesh..talking about tats, makes me want to get one too. lols. but im one defense with it because its permanent! and it definitely won't look the same when you get older. i'll probably just go get one from those 25 cent machines. :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
well whats ugly to some may be nice to others. it probably has some type of meaning because it sure does not look like your typical tat.

geesh..talking about tats, makes me want to get one too. lols. but im one defense with it because its permanent! and it definitely won't look the same when you get older. i'll probably just go get one from those 25 cent machines. :p

:lol: Hehe the 25 cent machine.
Anyways Namfon K. I dont know but its surprises me I wouldnt think she would have one.
And Aom of course. hehe

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i think it's funny when people say dat they're surprised dat somebody has a tattoo cause they look too innocent or somethin. it's normal to have a tattoo over dere. da pra'eks dat we've seen shirtless b4 maybe they don't have a tattoo on their upper body maybe they have one hidden LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg 25 cent tat! :loool: that is funny! i want a get a real tat too but i don't want something typical i want something that represents me... but i'm too chicken.. i'm scared of needles.

lol i think it's funny when people say dat they're surprised dat somebody has a tattoo cause they look too innocent or somethin. it's normal to have a tattoo over dere. da pra'eks dat we've seen shirtless b4 maybe they don't have a tattoo on their upper body maybe they have one hidden LOL
omg, i know... some girls that i know at school look super innocent but they got a tatoo.. so weird... i don't know why guys wanna keep their tat hidden. they should flaunt it specially if they got a body!

sweet sweet

sarNie Hatchling
namfon k. has a rose on her lower ab dunno what side cause i forgot lol chakrit has a huge ass dragon on his back and puri has somethin i forgot what lol on one of his arms. oh yea nott has one too on his arm. oil has some chinese letter on his arm. they paint makeup on it in some lakorn lol i think num s. has one on his arm too. i think i saw it in jone plon jai. pin k. (jetrin's wifey) has one on her back somewhere... i forgot where lol erm who else oh aof has some. i dunno da exact number but they're all over lol
i wanna see the dragon tattoo

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember i saw da dragon on chakrit in a behind the scenes clip when he was filming dat lakorn w/ kat. he was in a beater

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i remember i saw da dragon on chakrit in a behind the scenes clip when he was filming dat lakorn w/ kat. he was in a beater
i think i remember seeing charkit's tat in a lakorn or something... not so sure. he looks like the type that would have a tat ^_^

naimee02

sarNie Egg
P'Chai Chartayodom has one on his top right shoulder. It's round like the 50 cents size coin with designs in it. I saw it in one of his lakorns or the news interview :D