Actress A+ Acting Skills

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok this is a long thread hahaha .. I felt like making it Iono if anyone has already made it ... but ok the point is NOT who your favorite actress is .. even if you dislike them honesty to distinguish please which actress and actor in your eyes have superb and almost perfect acting ...

what an A+ Actress and Actor is .. is someone who can match their roles in dynamic ways ....

Ok my choices...

Aum P - Her acting rocks ... she can perfect the sad and depressing role yet go on to be so strong and independent .. and she can play the bad role so well =] aka Song Sanae Ha With Vee when she was her own twin

Noon W. - She can play the evil and innocent role so well.. She can annoy you to death as nang rai ... but when she's nang ek you totally adore her ..

Ae Issayria- Haha We all know this girl has it .. she can play so sad and depressing and make you feel so sorry for her, but when its her turn to play nang rai she goes all out and annoy the eff out of you like all nang rai's do lol

Ann A- She may have an annoying voice to some, but I gotta say she can definately act in many roles.. from nang rai to nang ek...

Bee Namthip- Ok She can play that nang ek that you feel so sorry for (Talay Rissaya and Luerd Hong) but then like we saw in saeng soon she can be a total psycho itch

Everyone has their own opinions so lets hear them .. personally to me a A+ actress is not someone who can perfect the role of being the "Main Character" but can also play an evil role and perfect it ..
This is all I can think of atm >__O

P.S. Sorry if a Topic like this already Exists

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ann T? Well honestly she's a great actress, but the thing is that she isn't as dynamic when it comes to like Aum and Noon... sorry if I offended anyone.. I would love to see her play a nang rai ... that would definately make her A+ .. she comes A+ when its being the sad character and the strong independent fighter.. but I want to see her as a nang rai for one..

and that stereotype of how nang ek's once they play nang rais they never get nang ek roles anymore is wrong.. because Aum, Noon, Ann A and and Ae Issayria all played Nang rai's before and were still given nang ek' roles afterwards and I believe same would go for Ann T also if she did play a nang rai for once

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Ann T? Well honestly she's a great actress, but the thing is that she isn't as dynamic when it comes to like Aum and Noon... sorry if I offended anyone.. I would love to see her play a nang rai ... that would definately make her A+ .. she comes A+ when its being the sad character and the strong independent fighter.. but I want to see her as a nang rai for one..
and that stereotype of how nang ek's once they play nang rais they never get nang ek roles anymore is wrong.. because Aum, Noon, Ann A and and Ae Issayria all played Nang rai's before and were still given nang ek' roles afterwards and I believe same would go for Ann T also if she did play a nang rai for once
in samee tee tra ..i thought ann did a pretty darn good job.....as that character

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes i agree. Ann T!!...she always seem to surprise us with different types of role. just give her any role and she'll nail it all. she truly is one of the best

yes, in Samee Tee Tra she was not them typical n'ek cuz her character was more n'raish.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
haha that's true. ann t.'s character wasn't very likable at all in samee tetra in the beginning.

i disagree with ann a. from your list. i've seen her play both roles and didn't think she did well as either n'ek or n'rai. she just plain annoyed me.

aum's a bit annoying as the strong/confident type. she's a bit too much for that type of role.

noon, don't really care for her so i never watched her lakorns.

i'd like to add benz to the list. this girl's acting's amazing and she does play both n'ek and n'rai now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha that's true. ann t.'s character wasn't very likable at all in samee tetra in the beginning.

i'd like to add benz to the list. this girl's acting's amazing and she does play both n'ek and n'rai now.
definatly Benz. she still could maintain her n'ek status although playin' in many n'rai roles already

nolee

sarNie Adult
I also have to say Benz too. I love the girl, she's an amazing actress in my eyes lol. I also love Chakrit, especially in Sang Soon -- I definitely could distinguish between the Twins he played.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
try watching song naree if you want to see anne in nang'rai role. she was na'ek and nang'rai.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Def Aum and Noon..I don't think anyone can compare to them two!! I would add Ann T if she evers play a total nangrai..Benz is also one that plays both character well other than that there's too many newbies.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i only have 2 A+ actresses in my book

1) Ann T - shes got it all beauty brains personality and talent. her acting skills are unquestionable. shes has definitely left a positive mark. even though shes never really taken on the "nang rai" role she has played the bad girl before... Song Naree with Johnny (im pretty sure thats the right name)but she played twins and one of the sisters was pretty darn bad ass and im pretty sure was the nang rai. and of course samee tee tra where she was an alcoholic bitch for a nang eak. if you ask me i dont see any other actress who can pull off that role and still be called the nang eak of the lakorn. and after Om Ruk she has proven herself in the comedy role as well

2) Benz - shes a perfect example of how nang eaks dont always have to be nang eaks... she goes between roles as nang eak and nang rai very well. i dont follow her that closely but from what i have seen shes pretty damn good

tinah

sarNie Coma
i only have 2 A+ actresses in my book

1) Ann T - shes got it all beauty brains personality and talent. her acting skills are unquestionable. shes has definitely left a positive mark. even though shes never really taken on the "nang rai" role she has played the bad girl before... Song Naree with Johnny (im pretty sure thats the right name)but she played twins and one of the sisters was pretty darn bad ass and im pretty sure was the nang rai. and of course samee tee tra where she was an alcoholic bitch for a nang eak. if you ask me i dont see any other actress who can pull off that role and still be called the nang eak of the lakorn. and after Om Ruk she has proven herself in the comedy role as well

2) Benz - shes a perfect example of how nang eaks dont always have to be nang eaks... she goes between roles as nang eak and nang rai very well. i dont follow her that closely but from what i have seen shes pretty damn good
Song Naree was actually with Jackrit and Pip. but yeh, you said it all ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol well ladies calm down =p and kristy you dork its your opinions! LOL what you mean since tina said no? lol and also for the record I never said Ann T wasn't top quality ... LOl I just said i'm intrested in seeing her play a nang rai like for really's and jen =p lol regardless of if you like em or not you have to judge by their acting skills LOL not that scandalous affairs ... Like I'm not to fond of Joy Rinalee but I admit she's one darn good actress...

but then again when you think about it .. you can't really compare all the ladies I've listed .. because Noon and Aump are one seperate level and type from like Benz and Ann T and so forth ..so haha it brings us back to our own opinions

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
My A+ Nang'ek and Pra'eks..i have some..but i'll juz state my tops...

-Aom Phiyada: This gal ish talented...i've seen her played the confident/ strong nang'ek...and also the weak/quiet nang'ek anyone and everyone can step all over...or both at the same time...as in the lakorn she did w/ Captain...where she was her own twin...she totallie pulled it off...all her crying scenes are very enjoyable plus very believable...dang! my words don't do her any justice..she's juz wayy too talented foe me to even be able to describe how good of an actress she ish...

-Chakrit: OMFG! i don't tink anyone can question this man's talent...his acting..it just blows me away...serious...tat's all it can say..i hope he can do more movies w/ hollywood starts after his role w/ Nicholas Cage..**finger-crossed**

-juz my opinion..but i don't think the nang'eks need to take up the role of nang'rai to prove themselves worthy of a good actress title...and i tink someone of 'em don't take up the role of nang'rai becuz they're juz not interested in tat type of roles..not becuz they tink they might lose their nang'ek status...who knows maybe some of'em take up the nang'rai roles juz to make ppl tink they're not scared to lose their nang'ek status..juz foe appluad..

umm...I agree w/ Aump..but i dun know wat's all the commotion about Noon..honestly i've seen a lot of her lakorns..and none has reallie come to impress me much so i prettie much don't follow her anymore...like in Dauy Rang Hang Ruk...some of her scenes were prettie unrealistic...and i tink she's beautiful no doubt...but i tink she has tis typical thai beauty look...noting too unique...juz my thoughts...goin't a bit off topic here...sorrie...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Benz and Ann T.

I love Benz in "Mia Luang"...She so bitch nang rai in this lakorn.