actors and actress that look alike or singers

nuthida

sarNie Egg
i reckon some actors and actresses look alike not exaclty but in some scenes or some parts..

1) sammy (miss thailand contest 2007) from sbs the bottm part of her mouth reminds me of sirita some how
2) the girl that plays annie in Grr in the 1st part when she got of stage she looked lyk janie
3) noon and jakajun (sometimes)
4) waii reminds me of ice (n'rai) somehow
5) vee and arnus
6) tao nd the guy in sbs that plays sammy's brother

i can't think of anymore at the moment

what do you guys think?

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
Pinky Savika - Actress

Ase Wang - Model

They have some similarities or maybe it's just in these pictures because of their hair or something.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
i think when nat marie and what's her name from Charm the younger sister... Allisa Milano... I think... they looked alike..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i thought that too.. lol.. that charm lady n nat.. >_< ..

i think aom n shu qi look alike .. n guess wat .. tik got to play with both hehe.. lalala.. xp..

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you xlilanimeanjox!!!!! Others that I think kinda look alike are:

Noon, Aump, and Tangmo
Sornram and New
Oil and Win(i don't know but when I watched Win and Kwan lakorn, Win always remind me of Oil)
Nat and Allisa Milano
Tik K and this other Thai actress

That's all i can think for now

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ now that you posted that picture of kob & tao, they do look alike. i always thought that tao sarocha and joy siriluk looked alike.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg her name is tao sarocha... ive been searching for her since forever thanks.. yup she does reminds me of joy hehehe.. n in that pic.. she does look like kob too..

cecilia

Staff member
lol . i use to get tao, kob, and joy all mix up b/c they look so alike.
same goes for Aump and Noon back then .. especially in Rak Nakara, i can't tell who's who until later since it's the first lakorn i saw of Aump.

solin

sarNie Adult
I find Teaw & Pat really look alike !
The first time I saw Teaw I though It was Pat lol.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
NOt a kob fan, and I rather like Joy S and Tao, but i think they all look alike.. Tangmo and Aum looks alike also..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
when i was younger i always thought ken and chakrit look alike lol

ok dis one is for fun lol i got dis off of da show shot det khon dung.

aof pongsak's impression of todd (noon's man) :lol: