Actor Kwm Lis Father was shot!!!!!!

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
it was wednes morning at 6 that kwm lis father was shot in front of his house...

i was awake at the time n getting ready for school AND i did heard the cops sirenz (I only live a few like three short blacks away)

AND there's the articles

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
(((((((((((( MOST UPDATED ARTICLE )))))))))))))

Posted September 28, 2007

No answers in shooting; victim still critical Wang Thao Lee, 74, as yet unable to talk about who shot him

By Eric Litke
Sheboygan Press staff

An elderly flower vendor shot in front of his Sheboygan home remained in critical condition late Thursday as investigators wait anxiously to speak with him.

Police so far have no suspects, and hope Wang Thao Lee, 74, can shed light on who shot him and why, said Lt. Jeff Johnston of the Sheboygan Police Department. Lee was shot about 6 a.m. Wednesday as he loaded flowers and vegetables into his minivan in preparation for the Fountain Park farmers market, police said.

Several people in the area �" including a Sheboygan police officer �" heard the lone shot, but no one saw the shooter or can explain why Lee was targeted, Johnston said. The shooter had left the area by the time the officer arrived.

A half-dozen investigators descended on Lee's neighborhood about 6 a.m. Thursday, stopping cars and passers-by in hopes of discovering an eyewitness, but they were unsuccessful, Johnston said. Police had hoped to find someone who was also in the area Wednesday morning and may have seen the suspect.

Lee, of 1211 N. 10th St., re-mained in critical condition Thursday night at Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital in Wauwatosa, a hospital spokeswoman said. The bullet passed through his arm and lodged in his abdomen.

Doctors told police Lee could not be interviewed until at least today, and possibly not until the weekend, Johnston said.

"We don't know what he's going to be able to say, but it certainly is a piece of the puzzle we want to explore," Johnston said, adding it is unusual to have so many unanswered questions after two days of investigation.

"Usually you've at least been able to determine where exactly the shot came from or something like that."

Police said they have no evidence the shooting was part of an attempted robbery, and don't know if Lee was specifically targeted.

"We can't rule out the possibility that this (shooter) could strike again, but by the same token, we don't have any indication he's going to," Johnston said.

Johnston said detectives has been slowed somewhat by the language barrier �" Lee's family is Hmong and family members don't all speak English �" but the primary roadblock to this point has been the lack of an eyewitness. Police have interviewed neighbors, members of the Hmong community and "everybody we can think of," but so far to no avail, Johnston said.

Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to contact Sheboygan police at (920) 459-3333.

<a name="correction"> Reach Eric Litke at (920) 453-5119 and elitke@sheboygan-press.com.

I credit to sheboygan press n
http://www.sheboygan-press.com/apps/pbcs.d...E0101/709280619

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
shit, for a moment I thought "actor Kwm Lis was shot"...I was like WTF?

Dang, if this is his dad, whoa...that's terrible. My parents met Kwm Lis and his wife (we actually have a picture :D) at a party in northern WI last year during Valentine's Day. Nice dude.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I didn't know that Kwm Lis' parents lives in the US. Hopefully Wang Thao Lee will get better soon and tell everyone who shot him.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
:huh: the article didnt mention anything about Kwm. *slaps self* lol.. well, duf of course they dont know about hmong celebrities. xDD...

Wish his father gets well, and I hope the culprit gets caught n put in the electric chair. ^_^ damn bastard.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yeah that's sad...I heard yesterday but I didn't tihnk it was true cause...why would anyone shot kwm's father? but then, I guess it's true now...tey still live in shebogan? I thought they moved?

cecilia

Staff member
wonder if it's an accident thing or was it meant to be there? .. i hope he feel better soon.. curious to know what happen exactly..

candi

sarNie Juvenile
:huh: the article didnt mention anything about Kwm. *slaps self* lol.. well, duf of course they dont know about hmong celebrities. xDD...
hahha...i just had to laugh at this...anyway, i hope he gets well soon.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
During that time Kwm Lis was in California shooting for his movie Dej Hiav Txwv Yog Kuv Lub Kua Muag..... Well the movie wanted a scenary of the Pacific Ocean i guess.... Well after Kwm Lis hear about the accident, he hurried fly back..... Well Kwm Lis and his brother live in Appleton now.... But his father and stepmother live in Sheboygan...... Well I hear he is better now.... I think it so funny bc I never saw Kwm Lis when he still live in Sheboygan even though were are related and we're almost next door neighbor but then he decide to move to Appleton....

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
shit, for a moment I thought "actor Kwm Lis was shot"...I was like WTF?

Dang, if this is his dad, whoa...that's terrible. My parents met Kwm Lis and his wife (we actually have a picture :D ) at a party in northern WI last year during Valentine's Day. Nice dude.
It so true Kwm Lis is a nice man....

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Why would anyone want his dad dead? What is the reason?? I'm guessing it's some hmong who did this...but I could be wrong...

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
yep i think it a hmong who did it... And there reasons and rumor i hear that lead to this accident.... I'm not sure i can share it...so sorry......I heard he had not awake yet......