Actor/Actess in lakorns Opinion

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Tik_lover said:
My opinion on the lakorns in the future is that is being portray by the newer generation is disappointing because now a day there are like no good lakorns to watch anymore like in the old days. I feel like the script and the plot is always the same or boring. Nowadays there are zoo many remake of many GOOD lakorn which most remake always are failure with some successful. I feel like after the generation of Tik,Ken,Ann,Aff,Aum,Janie,Andrew, Poh,Chakrit, Chompoo,Ploy and many more verterns actor and actress. The Et will be good and bad because as of right now. Most people just care about the looks more than the acting. What's you opinion on this?
yes..i completely agree. :cry:  :cry: ..i'm a big fan of most veteran actress..even i'm  younger than the neww actress now..LOL..Hahaha!! :dance1:  :dance1: ,,as i can say that i watch THE PRINCESS LAKORN by Tik and Aom when i am 7 years or 8 years old...haha..too crazy...hahahah...and the lakorn now probably  a remake..only...(NOT ALL) :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ...