ACT Tests

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i need advice from people who took it already and are in college what is best way to past it and easy to answer the question. Iam taking my in May this year???????

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
i took my ACT Test already...it was harder than what i expected...well i guess it wasn't too bad if you actually study and prepare a little more than i did, you should do find...i'll have to say the science and math was EASY!!!..then comes English...the reading part is so boring-that's what makes it hard...lol, you know...
but you should do fine with it if you study and prepare for it...
my result was average, so i'm planning on taking it again sometimes in may too.....
you pretty much need 20 or higher and you're consider Satisfactory...lol
but good luck!!!
p.s...almost forgot...my friend told me that when you don't know an answer, always mark C no matter what..i try that for science b/c it was confusing for me, so i marked C most of the time and the result turned out to be better than the rest of the tests....hope it helps!

noungning

Heartless
lol never go according to the C theory... i've seen very bad results ...i've personally never done it but someone in my class did... and gosh it wasn't great

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hmm... I didnt bother studying for mine. Just went in and took it. Hehehe.... But if you want to do good...I suggest you look over any type of review information teachers might've given you. Sorry...not much of a helper here. But good luck when you take yours. ^_^

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
just go in a do it!...personally, i didn't do any preparation...just went in and got it over with...haha...not really good advice but...errrrrrrrr...the way i see it...if you don't know it then you don't know it no matter how much and how long you study for it...it's either you do or you don't...the ACTs isn't bad and it's not as hard as people make it out to be...actually i thought it was easier than it should be because it's just basic high school stuff and not the advanced stuff

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
ACT huh... wow I took that many ages ago... all I remembered was that the English was easier than the SAT and the math was harder than the SAT....well, if you wanna prepare for it, I really have no advice when it comes to the english part because I'm terrible at english, but for the math part just know your algebra, trig, and maybe a little bit of pre-cal would help. Good Luck. :w000t:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
review study guide for it...

hardest part for me was the science section

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
get alot of sleep review all your problem areas.. dont study or stress too much.. review real fast.. make good notes.. so you can review easier.. review before the test... and dont stress.. do the ones you know for sure and the rest if no time or 5 mins left.. guess C .. it's most common.. C or B you choose.. lolz.. i got a 28 out of 32 first try.. so eh.. i never bothered trying again hahah .. but you get to take it 2 more times and they pick the best out of 3 so dont stress too much or you'll score low!