Across the USA by Train

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That looks awesome, I always want to travel across America by train but never have the nerves to do it, especially when peoples I know doesn't care for my way of traveling.

Thanks for sharing CC, traveling along with Derek's journey is just as beautiful and interesting, beautiful scenic and informative.

But I don't know why I found it so negative to see something in one of his picture, and the mooning was not it lolz. Instead the two people that has their feet up on the window in the Sightseer Lounge Car, I find that to be rude and obnoxious.  :yuck:  :rant:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I always wanted to do this. But I think it's best to do it with a few girls. Sight seeing l, chatting, a glass of wine and just making memories. Unfortunately, none of my close friends wants to do something like this when they all have kids.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I went from l.a to Kansas by train cud my best friend wanted an adventure. It was 36 hrs! Omg it was tortured for me cus I hate being cooped up.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
It seems fun but I don't know if I could be able to share the bathroom with a lot of people within many hours, personal hygiene will be a big problem for me as well lol.