Abortion

amerimus

sarNie Egg
I don't know if anyone discuss this yet but I'll like us to have a discussion in this and please participate.

Are you for or against Abortion?

Abortion: the early ending of a pregnancy or miscarriage.

Hmong people and other cultures have a belief that if its your first child then you shouldn't abort because the second child will be the first child. Aborting the first child may cause nightmare. We Hmong have a strong belief that the first child you abort comes back and hunted you. I am against abortion but in certain cases I am for abortion.
As of people don't know I am a female and I feels its wrong to abort. Abortion is the act of killing (murder) taking away a lives that deserve every chance and right to live. In our community today's there are many people especially teens that abort freely. They don't think before they do it. For one thing why take away a life that deserve to live and didn't do no harm to you?
I just don't get teens now-a-day. Why open your leg in the first place when you are gonna abort and take away a life for your own doing? I am not saying that girls should stop abortion or should abort.

1. sex
  2. rape

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
There's many angles in which you can look at this issue. I personally would only allow abortion in the cases of:

1. rape
2. incest
3. medical condition of child (say the child will have down syndrome when born, or some other birth defects) <--- my opinion

I also believe teens have the right to abortion because I don't think they can raise a child when they themselves are a child as well.....If other reasons, I don't see why an abortion would be necessary unless they can give me a good explanation. Still, regardless if legal or not, people will still find ways to do.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i'm against abortion. i mean why would you bring someone to life then kill it. if that's the case then don't even bring it to life in the first place then. but yea anyway i'm totally AGAINST it.

kelly_yang

sarNie Egg
Abortion....it a tough thing to decide on...it's hard to say sometimes wheither or not I am Pro-choice or Pro-life...I guess it depends on the situation that your looking at but if I weigh the pros and cons I'm more towards Pro-choice. I believe that a woman should have the right for an abortion depending upon her situation that she is facing but if she is just plain dumb not using a condom or not even trying to avoid sex then she has no right to end that life just because it was a one-night-stand and she was dumb enough to not know of the consequences that will occur.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm in the middle ..

if she decide to knock herself with other men for her own joy, then no, she have no right.
but if it's not by choice and things happen, yes, she definitely have choices to make.

mokka

sarNie Adult
abortion would be a choice when it is necessary, however if a person got herself pregnant for her own pleasure, then it should be a no. It's not like we never learned these stuff in school. I'm pretty sure everyone learned it...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Proposition 4:
Waiting Period and Parental Notification Before Termination of Minor's Pregnancy
State of California

propositon 4 was not passed.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i'm against abortion. i mean why would you bring someone to life then kill it. if that's the case then don't even bring it to life in the first place then. but yea anyway i'm totally AGAINST it.
lol..dont forget to think about rape and incest..if it was u, wuld u keep it?

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
i'm for abortion if the parents of the child know that they are unable to support the child the way every child deserves to be cared for. why bring a child into this world if you know that he/she will suffer because of you? i know i wouldn't want to put that kind of pain on any human being.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ABORTING a baby is like killing a life. The baby is innocent no matter what the situation is.
I totally agree...im strongly Pro-Life and before you bast me out about rape and all..as the people of the united states..every person is promised with "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness...LIFE: the child has the same...how can u decide BY yourself and take that child's life away without his/her say at all in it...if you're rape..i'm sorrie i do not and hope will never know how horrible it is...but it's the wrongful doing of another to you..why do the child have to suffer for something someone else did wrong..if u want to and HAVE to kill someone..then why not kill tat person who did that to you ? even if you can't take care of that child...he or she is still promised with his or her Pursuit of Happiness...give it up for adoption..i know orphanage are over-crowded...i know they're bound to face emotional challenges / physical challenges..but at least they'll also have to face DESTINY...as little as there is chance...there's that chance that they can still grow up to be something, someone..why deny that life

and i reallie don't like the idea of oh! the baby isn't an embryo (or watever stage the baby is tat is consider alive) yet we can kill it..it isn't a life yet...i'm sorrie but how can u say today the baby's not a life yet and tomorrow the baby is..today the heart doesn't beat so the baby isn't alive..tomorrow it starts beating so it's alive...no no no no no....*sigh*...surely by now i guess everyone knows i feel strongly for tis issue...though i'm not sure why...but i guess cuz i teach a kindergarten class and i get to see all those lovely young faces..whether they're children who's homes are doing well or in ruins....i still see hopes, goals and dreams in every one of their eyes

BUT I'M SOO HAPPIE PROP. 4 DIDN'T PASS....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm totally against it. BUT, who are we to make decisions for those who want to. I do believe that if the unborn child is better off not born, then aborting it would be justified. For example, mom has HIV/AIDS. Some might argue that if mom knows she is HIV/AIDS positive, then why try to conceive. Well, accidents happen. Not saying that every unborn child will contract HIV. However, the chances are very, very high. Why let the child be borned only to suffer later in life. So, I think there are a few acceptions. Rape is one of them.

When I say I'm against it, I meant I'm against those who wants to abort just to get rid of it. I don't care what lame excuse they come up with. Such as, they can't provide for the child financially, too young, not ready...etc. F*** that!!! If you feel you're responsible enough to have sex, then you should be responsible enough to take care of a child. BTW, an ex-friend of mine said those exact words to me. Then she gets pregnant and aborts the baby.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well i think peeps who got raped can do abortion because its up to them..not like they wanna have s*x...but he/she raped them..they get to decide..

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
I am Totally against ABORTION... If she dont want to keep the baby then she should had NEVER have SEX... lol... true right... even thou its a accident... she suppose to be smarter than that...

and true ever heart beats have a life... always think before you so something....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
would you rather have a child be born into the world..
and not receive the proper love, care, and necessities?
or rather have the baby be aborted?

max

sarNie Elites
Like everyone, I have my own opinion on this serious matter. I can see it from both sides, but for the most part, I am for abortion.

1) "Your body, your choice."
2) Rape/Incest
3) Serious health issues? When I was writing my paper about abortion, I read an article about a woman who decided to abort her fetus because the doctors found out that part of its brain was missing, and it would be born to be a "vegetable." Why would you want to do that? Have something be born so that it can suffer for as long as it can live? No way! That is too cruel!

At the same time, I believe that you should not use abortion as a contraceptive.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I totally agree...im strongly Pro-Life and before you bast me out about rape and all..as the people of the united states..every person is promised with "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness...LIFE: the child has the same...how can u decide BY yourself and take that child's life away without his/her say at all in it...if you're rape..i'm sorrie i do not and hope will never know how horrible it is...but it's the wrongful doing of another to you..why do the child have to suffer for something someone else did wrong..if u want to and HAVE to kill someone..then why not kill tat person who did that to you ? even if you can't take care of that child...he or she is still promised with his or her Pursuit of Happiness...give it up for adoption..i know orphanage are over-crowded...i know they're bound to face emotional challenges / physical challenges..but at least they'll also have to face DESTINY...as little as there is chance...there's that chance that they can still grow up to be something, someone..why deny that life

and i reallie don't like the idea of oh! the baby isn't an embryo (or watever stage the baby is tat is consider alive) yet we can kill it..it isn't a life yet...i'm sorrie but how can u say today the baby's not a life yet and tomorrow the baby is..today the heart doesn't beat so the baby isn't alive..tomorrow it starts beating so it's alive...no no no no no....*sigh*...surely by now i guess everyone knows i feel strongly for tis issue...though i'm not sure why...but i guess cuz i teach a kindergarten class and i get to see all those lovely young faces..whether they're children who's homes are doing well or in ruins....i still see hopes, goals and dreams in every one of their eyes

BUT I'M SOO HAPPIE PROP. 4 DIDN'T PASS....
I completely agree...I'm pro-life as well, and I can understand those circumstances where someone might want to abort...I understand, but I didn't say I agree...No matter what the situation is, that child will always be half yours...a part of you...your blood, they will grow to have your characteristics, your heart...how can you know that and still choose to let them go like it's the best thing in the world to do? I had a debate about this topic with a friend...a year or so ago...and I'm a very black and white person, while she likes to sit in shades of gray...I just asked her point blank, would you ever get an abortion? And she answers me with, "It depends on the circumstance." Even if that were the case, you could figure out what circumstances there could be in order to consider abortion...but she mostly uses, "Well, if I'm not financially able to have a child..." Which means she shouldn't be having sex in the first place. I think those irresponsible, reckless people ruin abortion for people that actually need it...I'm still not saying people should, but I respect other people's choices even if I don't agree with it...If a mother and child's life is in danger, of course, anyone would choose to save the mother (like in Fated to Love You)...At the same time, I just feel that it ruins the whole circle of life...people die, while others are newly born into this world...but if people age and die, or die of diseases...and then babies are chosen to be aborted before they even get to develop...then what's gonna be left of this world? I think though, that abortions mostly happen because of improper forms of birth control...I hate when people choose to have sex, but don't take responsibility for the consequences...like abortion is their way out for screwing up...Some people in this world aren't even cabable of having children, and yet, the ones that can, don't cherish that.