AARON YAN

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i just went to read a news about Aaron...and it is not good news at all...they say that the rumors about him being gay is coming bak...and that his movie that they were suppose to start filming called "Blossom loves undefeated" is going to be layed off for awhile until his attitude changes about himself...and that his drama "The Clue Collector" has been postponed indefinitely...and they said that they saw Aaron scolding Gui Gui

I was sooooo sad...when i heard this news since Aaron is my favorite Fahrenheit...and i was really bummed when they said that he is the most rebillious dude in the Fahrenheit group...after i heard all these stuff about Aaron...I'm not such a big fan of him that much anymore...

What do u guys think of him now...after u heard all of these

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Totally hot...I've turned into the biggest Arron fan now...

He has the cutest smile

He even looks so good when he cries, and this was such a cute moment

I fell in love with his 007 character and am obsessed with Pi Li MIT...if you don't believe me, you can check my blog http://iamsoasian.blogspot.com I am always updating my blog cuz I always have something to say about the series

Plus, he's joining Gui Gui for another series...they already started filming, but it's postponed due to Fahrenheit's schedule.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Some cute clips you have to see:
Arron's kitty dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RpYyqdeN7s
Fahrenheit in Korea (eng sub)
Wu Chun and Arron on a talk show
BTS of Pi Li MIT
KO Special with subs

More recent stuff, like 3rd album promotion stuff
Hosting an online chat with subs
Interactions with his younger sister during an autograph signing...it's cute
This one is hilarious...they play games where they have to use English words to describe the Chinese word, so the other person can guess what it is...there's no subs, but you really don't need it...it's really funny, and Arron is really really good at the game...
Most recent game show