A weird number!!!!!

scheng94

sarNie Egg
So a weird number, 000-000-0000, has been calling my brother's cellphone like every two hours. does it mean something?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I heard about this phone number before. It was a while back tho. People around me and everywhere was telling each other not to pick up any number with either lots of zeros or nines. Like someone else said before, it's a death number. Some evil no life sucker decide to put a cursed on anybody who pick up the phone with 0s or 9s. So if you don't know the number don't bother, forget about tracing it too, but if your brother is a curious person, he could, but just a warning though.

sunisa

I always thought those weird number things r myth. Damn scary. Now i will not pick up numbers i dont know. Soo scary.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard about this phone number before. It was a while back tho. People around me and everywhere was telling each other not to pick up any number with either lots of zeros or nines. Like someone else said before, it's a death number. Some evil no life sucker decide to put a cursed on anybody who pick up the phone with 0s or 9s. So if you don't know the number don't bother, forget about tracing it too, but if your brother is a curious person, he could, but just a warning though.
Wow that's creepy. I've never heard that before but now I know.

There's a Thai horror made on the movie with the people keep calling to the number 999. That's really wierd though. gosh...and creepy at the same time. Thanks for the info.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
i pick up that number b4 its either telemarketing or a hospital or clinic that u have appt. with them don't worry about it.