A true miss hmong california?

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling

im not trying hating on either of them but what happen to the "INNOCENT MISS PAJ ZAUB KHAB"

:eek: i thought she was a good girl. LoL...

HMMMM.. IS IT JUST ME OR DOES IT SMELL LIKE ROTTEN FISH???
OH YEA.. "MAIV XYOOJ" PLEAS CLOSE YOUR LEGS!!!!
WHOOO... I DONT WANNA DIE YET. I STILL HAVE A LIFE AHEAD OF ME...
CANT STAND IT..... I HAVE TO GO NOW!!!!!

DAMN.. BEFORE I LEAVE, JUST A LITTLE ADVICE.. THEY HAVE THIS PERFUME MIGIGY FOR THOSE WHO HATES TAKING SHOWERS.. I THINK THEY HAVE IT AT THE DOLLAR TREE IF U ARE INTERESTED...

=D LMFAO..

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
To be honest, those are not good sexy photoshoot. They can do whatever they want because I am not telling them to stop. Everyone peak at different time, but I think Maiv Xyooj's time is done and Paj Zaub is getting in the spotlight now. Soon her peak will be done. I saw Maiv when she and Tswb just release their first album together. I thought she looked better back then than now.

Some people look very pretty when they are around 13-18, then their prettiness will fade away. Some look pretty later in their years.

I am not going to comment if Paj Zaub is a true miss hmong california because I don't know her personally.

camie

sarNie Egg
i saw one of the posts on here that had pics of her in Thailand. Ok....did anyone else notice that she was carrying a friggin Chanel purse????? First, it makes me wonder what she did with her pageant money since that particular purse retails for around $1000+. Second...why the hell would you tote around a designer handbag while passing out toothbrushes in a third world country??? I admire what she tried to do, but dayem, use a little common sense.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
What's wrong with having a chanel purse? Maybe the one she have is not even real, or it could be. What's wrong with the purse?

camie

sarNie Egg
nothing is wrong with the purse. whether or not its real u don't carry a fucken chanel purse on a humanitarian trip. the photos were so staged....

Muddie Murda

smile...
Nothing's wrong w/ HAVING a Chanel purse, but please don't dangle it in front of the unfortunate with the cameras around.
It's like dressing up in gold and silver and passing out tooth brush to the unfortunate, like it was all they could give. :p
And I agree, those pictures looked very staged.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i saw one of the posts on here that had pics of her in Thailand. Ok....did anyone else notice that she was carrying a friggin Chanel purse????? First, it makes me wonder what she did with her pageant money since that particular purse retails for around $1000+. Second...why the hell would you tote around a designer handbag while passing out toothbrushes in a third world country??? I admire what she tried to do, but dayem, use a little common sense.
She was only passing out toothbrush?! I hope she passed out toothpaste too. I hope she didn't use the money people donated to print her posters because I remember seeing her signing her posters for them. Seems to me like she's only promoting herself in Thailand.

Oh well, at least she did "something." :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
It amuses me at all the attention Pa Zaub gets......its hard to understand if she is criticized, envied, or liked by the public eye.
As for Mai Xyooj, she lives in MN and divorced...so nothing new about what her life ended.
Just my thoughts on this "interesting" topic.
everyone has their critique on her.
i don't envy her.. i don't know about other people..
it's just something to talk about when i'm on here..
does the public eye like her?
i'm sure the majority of the OGs like her
because of the work she did in thailand...
hmong people are homesick

camie

sarNie Egg
i like her. just thought it was a poor choice of accessories for her big day.

pucca88

sarNie Egg
who know she probably is? I always wonder how many
people in this world actually do good deed straight from their heart
not for image

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
who know she probably is? I always wonder how many
people in this world actually do good deed straight from their heart
not for image
if she was just a random hmong girl out in the community
and decided to travel to thailand with her own money and out of her own good heart...
that would be considered a very good deed....
but she went there to perform her little job as miss hmong california..
i don't see this as a good deed...
it's an act for publicity

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
if she was just a random hmong girl out in the community
and decided to travel to thailand with her own money and out of her own good heart...
that would be considered a very good deed....
but she went there to perform her little job as miss hmong california..
i don't see this as a good deed...
it's an act for publicity
agree