A true miss hmong california?

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow...

i think that maiv xyooj is old..

she should craw around some place else..

sorry..i'm juss saying my opinion..:)

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i think they're hot! but i also do agree that she is miss california (should live up to her status) and is still too young to be posting pictures like this.

angelness

sarNie Egg
whow...Is this for a valentine shoot or something? or for a personal friend? Maybe they're trying to sell something... everybody likes to dress up... YOU KNOW YOU MEN LIKE IT!!
It's probably the one reason women put themselves into that kind of situation... Men aren't attracted to educated women, they go to one night stands!!!

Just my opinion...at the moment...(subject to change when possible)

merry

sarNie Egg
interesting topic going on here! one is too young and the other one is too old to be doing this! LOL! not to be mean! but i don't even really know who these two are so yeah! i do agree with a lot of is being say here! i think they could pass as mother and daughter! what i really want to know is what is her children saying to her when they see these pictures and what the younger girl parent saying to her. well, thanks for sharing with us on a pretty interesting topic.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh well.. like the OGs say, "Ua tshuaj khob lawv lub siab xwb"

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
I TIHKN IS PERFECT FOR BEGIN THE MISS HMONG CALIFORNIA. SHE IS SOO PRETTY. I WENT TO HER MYSPACE PAGE AND SHE HAD ALL THESE NICE PICTURE OF HERSELF. OMG I WISH I WAS AS PURDY AS HER.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
OH COME ON PEOPLE... GIVE THEM A BREAK AND STOP BEING TOO JUDGMENTAL! EVERYONE HAS THEIR BAD SIDE REGARDLESS WHO YOU ARE. THEY'RE JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN TAKING SEXY POSES. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE MISS CALIFORNIA AND A POPULAR HMONG ARTIST DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE GOODY GOOD FOR EVERYONE. I GIVE THEM BOTH PROS! BY THE WAY, NICE PHOTOS!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
we didn't say they have to be goody goody to be miss california.. buttah come on. set a good example..& put on a shirt....cover up your boobs. haaha.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
come on guys don't tell me you guys don't know maiv xyooj's reputation. man, that girl was married to her husband and he paid money for her surgeries that's the only reason why she looks like that. besides that too she even left her husband for a black guy after all those surgeries he paid for. so i guess the miss california paj zaub khab is probably like her too. besides, the only reason why she probably won miss california was because she was bragging about herself, which you're so suppose to do, and doing things that make her look good like being fake. i'm not hating on her i'm just saying from what i heard. and for a miss california please set good ro model for people, being with maiv xyooj might build your singing career, but not your personal life.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
IMO hmong pageant are corrupted. if you go you search up paj zaub khab on youtube u will see clips of the pageant. i feel that phoua chang should have won the title of miss hmong california because her answer to the final answer was WAAAAYYYYYY much more better than paj zaub. but watever.

GOTCHA

sarNie Egg
IMO hmong pageant are corrupted. if you go you search up paj zaub khab on youtube u will see clips of the pageant. i feel that phoua chang should have won the title of miss hmong california because her answer to the final answer was WAAAAYYYYYY much more better than paj zaub. but watever.

Pretty Pathetic how Paj Zaub is posted everywhere. She ain't all that. Oh, and um, she's just a little girl. Anyways, I figure she was choosen to be Miss Hmong California even before the pageant. Watch, she's supposed to be in the pageant this 2008-2009 in Fresno; she's already selected to win so FYI for those who is interested in going to the pageant!

Oh, yeah, and my two cents! She was in Thailand for what??? From what I've seen, making videos! That helping part was probably thrown in to make her look good. So why she's got all those videos out, eh?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Pretty Pathetic how Paj Zaub is posted everywhere. She ain't all that. Oh, and um, she's just a little girl. Anyways, I figure she was choosen to be Miss Hmong California even before the pageant. Watch, she's supposed to be in the pageant this 2008-2009 in Fresno; she's already selected to win so FYI for those who is interested in going to the pageant!

Oh, yeah, and my two cents! She was in Thailand for what??? From what I've seen, making videos! That helping part was probably thrown in to make her look good. So why she's got all those videos out, eh?

i think that if a girl has already participated in a previous pageant from whatever year... they shouldn't be allowed to participate again.. its not really fair game because then the girl will already know what is expected...

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
I have a feeling paj zaub will be in the miss hmong international this coming year...she'll be 18 by then....I heard at the new year she was with general vang pao son....throughout the whole time...and heard that he likes her......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
general vang pao son? oohhhOOOooooo... hahaha... this is off topic but he (Gvp son) isn't all that good looking..
ahhaa..if its the one ive seen..

iamtrouble

sarNie Egg
I think she's got this innocent look that older hmong people love. other than that, there is nothing really special about her except she's like every other self-proclaimed beauty queen out there.