A Question

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok well i was just wondering about this so yea i want others point of view...You have always liked/wanted this thing and even though you know you won't get it at the end you still keep trying, would you still keep trying or would you give up?

sarN

sarNie Granny
o yeah . if i know i can't get it ---> there no way of getting it so wat the best thing i do is .... just dream about it . Yeah but it better den nothing

keep trying because at the end something that at first u won't get will be urs..always keep ur goal in the head and try to reach it ...then u can be sure that no matter what is in ur way ... u will success

noungning

Heartless
well i'm stubborn, the harder i want it the more i'll fight to get it regardless of what it is.

just one exception, the damn powerball, i'm never winning so like sarn, i dream...

but the truth is, i will hit the wall and eventually stop and wake up to realize it was never mine to begin with so it will never be :(

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
give up, if you know it's impossible.. depending what it is though. :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
How hard have you tried so far? If you haven't tried to your full potential yet, then keep trying. But if you have and its not going anywhere, then stop because it probably wont go anywhere from there. But whatever it is, as long as you try so as to not have regrets about it later.

STIMA

if you KNOW you can't get it...then give up. you need confidence & u needa believe in yourself to get it

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
it depends on what that "thing" you want is.. like for me the "thing" that I always wanted is a studio, but I know it's not possible, however, I'll keep on trying, I need some inspiration..haha.. you never know, I might get it some day.

If that "Thing" is a person, then.. forget it..haha...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
lol...thanks guys/gals! well that "thing" is my goal for the future to someday own a business, but it seems like a hard goal!but i won't give up yet! thanks again!! :D

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
keep trying.

i always tried to save some bling for a Dooney & Bourke purse,
tried... ended up using the $BLING$ on food, haha. *COUGH*fatass*COUGH*

FINALLY... I OWNED IT! HAHAHA