A Promise To You :Rome/Rita: RTEAM

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hey rr update soon when you can it's almost the end so sad but anticipating your new one (the unfornates) the title is good you don't need to change it...it's gonna be one rollercoaster ride many tears to come

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love ur noon n pual video...nt 2 say bout ur wonderful fanfics...
i super love paul & noon..one of my most favorite couples...lol my fanfics are okay...i'm really bad at writing..but thanks!
hey rr update soon when you can it's almost the end so sad but anticipating your new one (the unfornates) the title is good you don't need to change it...it's gonna be one rollercoaster ride many tears to come
i know...i'm trying to work on it..but darn school...i am telling myself to finish this by this week...i hope i can..then i can work on the unfortunates (maybe) lol
but i'll give more spoilers for the last chapter: one more person will die..dun dun dunnnn

and a teaser for my new one: (again, *=new scene)

Mario: "I love you Taew. How can you not see that? Why do you have to treat me like this?"
Taew: "Ha. Love? You don’t love me, if you did, prove it…That’s what I thought, nothing but talk. People like you aren’t worth my time. Besides, I found someone else. You were nothing but a toy."
Mario: "You will regret that."
Taew: "Never. Read my lips, you will never mean anything to me."

*at Rome’s house
Taew: "I’m not going to let my brother be sucked into your lies. He loves me, and will do anything for me, so I will make sure he kicks you out of our lives forever!"
Rita: "If your brother wanted me gone, he would have already. But he wants me to stay, and that’s what I will do, and you can’t do anything about it."
Taew: "Why you…." (slap)

*Rita: "You don’t know the meaning of love. It’s just words; there is no meaning in them. I’m sorry, but I don’t love you. To me, you are nothing, just a toy, and now I’m bored of you, so I’ll toss you aside, because something better has come along."
Rome: "There’s only one way to prove that you don’t love me. Tonight, we will settle it, once and for all. I will show you how much I love you, and how much you love me."

*Nat: "No one can be as beautiful as Rita, not even you."
Taew: "Ahhhhhh! Get out! Rita, Rita, Rita! That’s all I hear these days, I’m so sick and tired of hearing her name."
Nat: "Face it, you aren’t the star anymore. Rita has taken your place." (leaves)
Taew (alone): "Rita, you have stolen everything from me, and you will get what you deserve, just like your brother."

*Yard: "Are you sure about this? What if Rome finds out? He’ll hate me forever."

*at a hotel
Rita: "You think I’m blind? I can see what’s going on here. I hate you Rome."
Rome: "Rita, it’s not what you think! Wait! (chasing after her, but loses her) What did I do?"

*at an institution
Rita: "I came to see you mother. How are you?"
Ren: "Mario? Is that you my son? Don’t ever leave me. I told you that girl was bad news."

*at the institution, pushing Ren in a wheelchair
Pikut (Rita/Mario’s father): "Ren, honey, Mario’s gone. You’re gone. And I can’t provide for the family anymore. The only one left is Rita. She will better off without us both. Come on, let’s go, let’s find the girl who killed our son, and then we’ll all finally meet Mario again."

*at Rome’s house
Rita: "My father is out there with my mother right now, and I think they are going to hurt your sister! We have to find them, after my brother’s death, they were never the same."
Rome: "Don’t worry, I won’t let anyone hurt my sister….or you."

*at a warehouse
Taew: "Where am I???"

*Rome: "How could you do this to me? Did you really think you’re going to get away with this?!"
Rita: "Yes I did, because I won’t let your sister win."

*Rome: "I love you Rita. Marry me, and you will make me the happiest and luckiest man in the world."

*Tye: "Forget Rome. I love you. Marry me."

*Rita: "I love……"

*???: "DIE!" (bang)

Mario: I’m sorry Rita, I couldn’t keep my promise. I guess I’m unfortunate, just like…

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^^wow i'm loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alright since you have school take your time and update when you can

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
FINAL CHAPTER! ^^ sorry so late...warning: it's a long one. when i was writing it, it was 21 pages long lol...so sorry it it's too long
Chapter 21: The Final Countdown

Rita was getting everything ready for the party tonight. She didn’t know how it will turn out, but something inside her felt that all she had to do was ignite the flame, and Aff will take care of the rest. Rita laughed at herself, for relying on a ghost; people would think she’s crazy. She looked at her watch, and noticed that it was time for her to go to the plaza to set up the final product of the game.
----------
Rome had a hard time deciding if he should go to the party or not. Rita had left him a message, inviting him to come, but the incident that happened yesterday was too hard to erase, about what Rita said about Aff. Could it be that Aff has been here the whole time? Did she see what he and Rita did? His head was filled with questions with no one to answer them. But in the end, Rome decided that he will go and get everything straight with Rita, and what does he really feel about her.
----------
Right before Aom was going to meet up with Chai, she got a text asking her to go to this party at the Justice Plaza, and to bring Chai. Aom didn’t know who this person was since it was from a block number, but thought that the Justice Plaza is an expensive place, it must be from a rich person, so this party will be the best place to mingle.

She then saw Chai, sitting in a chair, reading the company’s magazine. Aom crept up behind him, and covered his eyes.

Aom: Guess who?

Chai: I don’t know, but I’m thinking the most beautiful lady that said yes to marry me?

Aom: Chai! Shhhh! You shouldn’t say that out loud. What if people heard you?

Chai: Let them hear me, I’m not afraid to tell the world that this is my wife-to-be.

Aom: Chai, just wait a while. I have to tell Rome first, and then we can announce it to the world.

Chai: Whatever you want sweetie. Here, open this, I saw it and thought of you.

Aom: (she opens the gift and it’s a necklace.) It’s beautiful; it reminds me of the necklace Aff use to have, except she lost hers. Anyways, thank you, I love it. Can you put it on me?

Chai: Of course.

Aom: Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, there’s going to be this party tonight at the Justice Plaza at 8 p.m. Did you want to go with me?

Chai: As a date. (Aom nods) Sure.
Aom: Chai, what’s taking you so long to put my necklace on? Do you need help?

Chai: No. I was just admiring your elegant neck.

He was actually daydreaming about Rita. If only it was her, he was putting this necklace on. Just the thought of Rita, made him smile. He was betraying Aom, but he didn’t care since she was just a pawn to the bigger prize, which was Rita.

Aom on the other hand was smiling so much, although this wasn’t the prince charming she had in her dreams, she was happy to find someone that loves her and is willing to take care of her for the rest of her life. She wasn’t going to get any younger, and wanted to settle down. It was useless to keep waiting for the something that will never happen. She decided yesterday that she was going to let Rome go, no matter what she does, he will only see her as a friend, because he still loves her sister, Aff. Chai was someone that made her feel more than Rome ever did, she was truly happy that she going to get married to him. Aom was already picturing the wedding in her head. The only thing she worried about was how Rome will react to the secret she has, not just being with Chai, but the other one. Will he be willing to forgive her?
---------
Nok also received a text. She was going to ignore it, but there was an attachment of a photo. It was a picture of Aff. What was the meaning of this? Another text came in:
Come the party tonight to find out the meaning of the photo. Further information will be sent to you.
Nok was about to throw her phone, when she realized that she still need the information.
----------
Piwat and Wiwat were in the car together when a text came. It was a strange one from a blocked number:
I have proof of you two together. Click on the clip.
It was a clip of the two of them in the parking lot.
Another text:
I have more, so I want the two of you to come to the party tonight. At the Justice Plaza at 8 p.m.
-----------
Everyone was getting ready, and was really nervous. Tension was already rising and thoughts about what’s going to happen at the party were getting into their heads. One by one, they started to arrive, in their elegant attire. All six of them met each other in the room, shocked who all came. But Rome had the most uncomfortable feeling, especially seeing his father with Piwat together.

Chai: Where is everyone else?

Aom: Is this the party? Are you sure this is the place?

Nok: Why are you here?

Aom: Why are you here?

Rita: Thank you all for coming. (Walking down the stairs, in a beautiful black dress.)

Everyone turned their heads, and saw Rita coming down. Rome thought she was the most beautiful lady he ever saw. Everyone was speechless, the mastermind was Rita. Nok was enraged, and wonders if Rita knows that she has taken part of killing Aff. Piwat and Wiwat looked at each other, knowing what they had to do; they have to take the evidence away from Rita.

Rita: I’m sure you all are wondering why you all are here. Today is Aff Taksaorn’s anniversary of her death. I have been trying to figure out the killers of her death, so we will be playing a game.

Aom: Stop it! My sister died, and you want to taint her name for a game. Why can’t you let her rest in peace?!

Rita: Because she can’t rest in peace, until she knows her murderers.

Rome: Rita, stop this. You’ve cause so much already. Quit your games.

Rita: Rome, this is what Aff wants. Let her have this

Nok: I think this is a bunch of nonsense. I’m leaving.

Rita: Then why did you come then? You could have decided not to come.

Nok: I---I just had nothing to do tonight, so that’s why I came.

Rita (Aff enters Rita’s body, and takes Rita’s place. Rita is struggling to get Aff’s spirit out, but it’s becoming a battle, the whole game will be Aff. She has an angry tone): You all have to stay until I say so!

Rome: Knock it off Rita. (grabs onto Rita’s wrist, but Rita whacks his hand away)

Rita: You all must play this game, or else no one leaves!

As Rita screams that out, the lights start going berserk. The guest start getting scared; and the ground beneath them begins to shake. Nok runs to Piwat for comfort, leaving her husband by himself. Aom holds onto Chai, while he looks on and sees Rome going towards Rita. Chai wants to be the one next to Rita, but keeps reminding himself, all in good time. When Rome reaches Rita, he holds onto her and in a few moments, everything stopped. It’s calm again.

Rome: Is everyone okay?

Chai: Yeah, I think so. Aom, are you okay?

Aom: Yeah, I think. I’m just a little woozy. What was that? An earthquake?

Rome: I’m not sure. Mom, dad, are you two okay?

Wiwat: I’m okay son. But I’m not sure of your mother. I don’t know where she is.

They go look for Nok and Piwat, while Rome looks down and sees that Rita is unconscious. The impact must have hit her hard, and it did. Aff lost a lot of energy, and it drained a lot from her, while Rita’s body paid the price, it was weak and tired. Rome holds her in his arms, trying to wake her up, but she is unresponsive. Also Aff leaves Rita’s body.

Chai: Nok! Piwat! Are you two okay?

Aom: Nok! Hello?!

Wiwat: Piwat! Piwat! Piwat! Answer me!

Rome decides to lay Rita down, while he joins them in looking for his mother and Piwat. They looked all around the room, and decided to check under the tables. After a few minutes, Rome lifts up the white cloth on the table, and sees his own mother in an embrace with Piwat.

Rome: MOM?! And Piwat?

He grabs Piwat out and starts punching him. Anger consumed him and he didn’t stop until Chai and Wiwat pulled him off. Piwat’s face was all bloody.

Rome: You bastard! First it was my dad, and now my mom. Have you no honor or pride? That’s sick. Sick.

Nok: Rome, it’s not like that. He’s just your father’s secretary. And—and he’s just a friend to me. There’s nothing there.

Rome: It’s all lies. I saw with my own eyes him in bed with dad. (Aom gasps)

Nok: No, no, no. That can’t be true. He wouldn’t. He-he-he said that he loves me.

Rome: I’m sorry mother, but dad doesn’t love you if he’s willing to do this to you.

Nok: How dare you do this to me?

Wiwat: Sorry sweetie. It just happened.

Nok: Not you, you idiot. But you (referring to Piwat), I thought you and I were in love.

Rome: Mom, you—you love Piwat?

Nok: Yes. He was the man your father never was. But this, this is unacceptable. You’re fired Piwat.

Piwat (lets out a chuckle): You can’t fire me. If you do, then I will tell the whole world that you were having an affair, and that your husband is gay. It will hurt you two more than me.

Wiwat: You bastard. (punches Piwat in the face) After all I gave you, you are going to turn on me?

Piwat: I had to fight my way to the top. I did things no one should ever hear. I had promised myself to do whatever it takes to be at the top.

Nok: Piwat, you messed with the wrong lady. I will make your life a living hell, and that will wish that you never crossed me.

Piwat: Do it. I’m not scared. Then I will the whole world your secrets. What you did, what you know, everything you told me.

Nok and Wiwat: No one will believe you.

Piwat: They will, with the evidence I have on you both. Like how Aom over there isn’t really Aff’s sister, but Rita’s? Or that Chai is working for Wiwat, and will be the successor to the company and not Rome? How you paid Chai off to lure Aom away from Rome? How about how you embezzled money out the company because you were afraid that Wiwat would leave you? Or that you were the one that made Rome leave for United States and left Aff here? Or how…

Nok: Enough! No more of your lies, I won’t have it.

Piwat: Why? Afraid of the truth, it hurts doesn’t it?

Aom: Chai? What Piwat say true? I was used? (slap) No one does this to me. The wedding’s off. Take your ring back. (take ring off, and throws it in Chai’s face) I hate you!

Chai: Fine. I didn’t want to marry you. I always wanted your sisters. Aff. Rita. Never you. Do you want to know how much you were worth? How much Nok paid me?

Aom: How much did I cost? Tell me.

Chai: Free. I told her that I will do it for free, just as long as I get the company in return. And after talking about it, Wiwat agreed to give me it, because Rome was not fit to lead.

Aom: You asshole. I hope you die. My sisters, huh? Rita is my sister. Rita. (ha) After all this time, I had been fighting my sister for Rome. This party blows, I’m leaving. (leaves)

Chai: I’m leaving too. Rome, tell Rita, that it was nice, and that I’ll call her later.

Rome: You’re not leaving just yet. You still have to be here, as I ask my father if he really gave the company to you.

Wiwat: Rome let Chai go. It’s true, I gave it to him. He shows more leadership and determination to be the president of NV. (Chai sneaks out and leaves)

Rome: What did he have to do? Sleep with you?

Wiwat: (slaps Rome) How dare you didn’t so lowly of me? I’m your own father for heaven’s sake.

Rome: Father? Ha, no father would betray his own son. Go behind him and lies. You are no longer my father. From now on, I have no father, and no mother.

Nok: Rome, I gave birth to you. I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.

Rome: Threats, is that what you did to Aff, you threaten her?

Nok: That little bitch didn’t deserve you.

Rome: Then who does? No one will ever be good enough for your precious child. You made me leave the one thing I loved in this world, Aff.

Nok: She wasn’t worthy. But you dare say that she was the only thing you loved, when I see you shacking up with Rita? I know about the two of you, how you and her spent that night together. You are a hypocrite, telling me all of this, when you, yourself is in love with Rita.

Rome: What Rita and I have is different.

Nok: Different? How? You love Aff, but you started dating Aom, and then you did it with Rita. Sisters!

(off on the side, Wiwat asks Piwat why he did this. Piwat raises his voice, and Nok and Rome, stops arguing and listens to Piwat’s story.)

Piwat: Are you sure you want to know? Fine, I’ll tell you. When I was little, my father left us, and my mother had to take care of me. She would beat me up everyday because she blamed me for all of our problems. And to make money, she started having sex with various men. Then one night, while I was in my room, sleeping, my mother had one of her visitors over. She was wasted and tired after doing it, she didn’t notice that the man had left the room and crept into mine. He woke me up, and started touching me. I tried to push him off of me, but he was much stronger. I tried screaming for my mother’s help, but he covered my mouth. He did things to me, and it hurt. I cried the whole time. And when it was done, he whispered in my ear, that if I told a soul, I would die along with my mom. So I didn’t say anything, and it continued to happen. First once a week, then became almost everyday. I was only 8 at the time. Then after awhile, I started liking it. When I turned 17, I had more experience and had more than one partner. But when my mother found out about this, she went crazy and killed him, the one that ‘made’ me this way. She made me promise her that if I ever touched another man, that it will only be for money and nothing more. After I did, I noticed how many men were willing to pay for my service. The money did wonders for me, let my mother and me live a good life, and paid for my schooling. I became money hungry, and that’s when I met Wiwat. He gave me so much, money, power, everything I wanted. Just like what I promised my mother, but then Nok also offered me all of that too, so I couldn’t turn down the offer. That’s why I did it. For the physical items that can give me.

Nok: That’s sick. You are disgusting.

Wiwat: This is the reason you fooled me? I thought what we had was something real, although it was forbidden. I can’t take this anymore. (leaves)

Nok: You’re not the only one. I’m leaving too. (leaves)

Piwat: Well, this party is dying down. I guess this is my cue to leave also. See you around son. (gives a wink and leaves)

Rome is left to ponder what just happened. What Piwat meant by ‘son’? Was he Piwat and Nok’s son or did he just want to scare him? Rome’s thoughts were interrupted when he hears Rita coming to. He forgot all about her. Rome rushes to where she was, and slowly helps her up.

Rome: Easy there.

Rita: What happened?

Rome: That’s a long story. Here, let’s get you home, okay?

Rita: Sure.

Rome was driving. It was a quiet car ride. Rome was thinking about what he learned tonight. It was so much to process. Rita, on the other hand was recalling what she experienced. She thought she saw Aff. Aff was so beautiful, and sat right next to her, on a bench.

*flashback*
Aff: Rita, it’s nice to meet you.

Rita: Aff? What are you doing here? Am I dead?

Aff: No silly. Come, sit with me.

Rita: So what am I doing here then?

Aff: You are just like Aom, so impatient. It’s funny.

Rita: Aom, my sister. Right?

Aff: Yes. You two are so much alike. I know that you two will be great together.

Rita: That makes one of us. I don’t think Aom and I will get along.

Aff: You won’t know if you don’t try. I’m happy that there will be someone looking after her, when I’m gone.

Rita: Gone? I thought you are already dead.

Aff: Rita, just like Aom, you two look at the literal meaning. I mean when my spirit gets put to rest, there will be no one looking after her. Aom has just lost everyone dear to her, and has her heart broken numerous times. I just want you to look after her for me.

Rita: But—okay. I can’t promise anything though.

Aff: Ha. I don’t want you to. We shouldn’t make promises that we can’t keep. Promises are meant to be broken anyways. I just want you to do the best you can. (smiles at Rita) You know, I always wanted a younger sister. Aom would always boss me around, and I wanted someone I could boss around too.

Rita: Well I guess that we can be sisters. If you and Aom are, then that makes you my sister too.

Aff: I just hope that in the next lifetime, we can be. We just missed each other in this one.

Rita: I hope so too. I heard only great things about you.

Aff: Really? That’s good. Listen, I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you. I took your family, your life …

Rita: I don’t blame you. I had a happy childhood with Uncle—

Aff: It’s my fault he died. I killed so many people. My hands are tainted with blood. And my anger almost killed you too. I can never be forgiven for this. I just wanted to help you find your way back to Aom, to your real family. My anger got the best of me.

Rita: Aff, what you did was wrong, but that doesn’t make you a monster. I know you were only trying to help. I’m lucky enough to have a sister like you, always wanting the best for me.

Aff: Thank you Rita. But the reason I’m here is because I have something to tell you. I don’t want to stay here anymore. Everyday, I relive my death. It hurts. I just want to be free, and you are the only one who can help me.

Rita: I will do the best I can to help you Aff. What is it?

Aff: Before I died, I saw a face. As I gave my last gasp for air, I saw her face.

Rita: Her? It was a woman?

Aff: Yes. A man and a woman, but I only saw the woman’s face.

Rita: Who was it? Tell me.

Aff: So impatient Rita.

Rita: Sorry.

Aff: It was Rome’s mother, Nok. I don’t know why though. I just her take off her mask and give me a smirk, as my eyes drooped to be closed forever.

Rita: Are you sure? (Aff nods) Then what do you want me to do with this?

Aff: I don’t know. I’m just a spirit, you figure it.

Rita: What kind of sister are you?

Aff: A dead one duh.

Rita: This is no time to joke around. What are we going to do? Should we tell Rome?

Aff: Rita, (holds onto her hands, and looks sincere) I have a question for you?

Rita: What is it?

Aff: Do you love Rome?

Rita: What? Um, no. What makes you think of that? (getting nervous)

Aff: It’s okay Rita. I already know.

Rita: How? From your special powers?

Aff: No you dork; it’s a sister’s sense. Don’t worry; I’m not mad…anymore.

Rita: So, you were.

Aff: Yes. But after having all this time, I realize that although I love Rome dearly, and we promised to be together forever, and to wait for him to return, I must let him go. I want him to be happy, and know he is with you. It’s silly for me to hold onto him when I am already dead. I give you my blessing to be with him. Just make sure that he treats you right or else.

Rita: I don’t know what to say.

Aff: Just say yes. No wonder you need sisters like Aom and me.

Rita: (starts crying) Thank you.

Aff: It wasn’t that sad, why are you crying?

Rita: I’m just so happy. (Aff hugs her, Rita feels this warm feeling, love. She finally found her family)

Aff: Think of it this way, since I’m so nice to you now, in the next lifetime, you will have to be nice to me. Then as sisters, we can fight over the same guy, just like in those lakorns.

Rita: I hope not.

Aff: I have to go now. Be careful. Just remember what I said, okay?

And then she woke to see Rome.
*End of flashback*

Rome: Rita? Rita? Are you there?

Rita: Huh?

Rome: Daydreaming?

Rita: Yeah.

Rome: We’re here.

Rita: Oh, really. Okay. Thanks. (He opens the door for her and they start walking to the building. Rita stops and turns to Rome) Um, Rome.

Rome: Yeah?

Rita: About tonight, regarding Aff---

Rome: I know, Aff’s anniversary.

Rita: Yeah, but also, I think I know who killed her.

Rome: Who?

Rita: Your mom.

Rome: …

Rita: Are you going to say something?

Rome: Is this a joke? (She shakes her head no) Tonight must be the worst night possible. First I find out that my parents who have the same lover, who is sick in the mind. My father will give the company to Chai. My mother made me leave Aff. Aom and Aff aren’t really sisters, but you and Aom. Aom was engaged to Chai. And my mother is stealing money from our own company. Now I hear that she killed Aff, my one true love. Enough Rita, I had enough. You know what, I can’t stay here longer otherwise I might do something I might regret.

Rita: But, Rome—

Rome already left in his car and sped away. Rita shed a tear, thinking if he doesn’t believe, who would. She walks up to her apartment to find that it is already open. She cautiously walks in, and finds that her place has been ransacked. Rita takes out her phone and was about going to call the police, but someone from behind her knocked out. She tried her best to stay awake and fight, but her body gave up.

*Earlier*
Aom left in a hurry, but Chai caught up to her.

Aom: Let go of me Chai.

Chai: Let me explain to you Aom.

Aom: What? More lies? I don’t want to hear anymore.

Chai: You have to. I did all of this for us. I only agreed to deal with Nok, so then I can take the company and have money for the both of us. And I thought I loved your sisters, but it wasn’t them I wanted to be with. It’s you. Please believe me.

Aom: I can’t. Not anymore.

Chai: Fine. If this is how you want it, then you leave me no choice.

Aom: What are you doing? Let go of me. I’m going to scream. HELP!! HELP!!

Chai punches Aom in the stomach and shoves her in the car. He drives off.
-------
Nok is furious with Piwat. Wiwat and her were in the elevator together, and it was awkward. But Wiwat was the first to speak, and asks how they will have to deal with Piwat. Nok told Wiwat not to worry, and she will deal with everything. He asks if she really embezzled money out, and when she said yes, Wiwat asks for a divorce. When the elevator opens, they went their own way. Wiwat retired back home; this is bad for his health. He decides to go to sleep. While Nok had a look on her face, the look to kill.

She drove to the person who started this whole thing, Rita’s house. She ransacked Rita’s home for see what she knew about Aff. There was nothing. Rita’s computer had a password lock, so she couldn’t get on it. Getting angry, Nok broke Rita’s laptop. When she heard a car stopping, Nok looked outside from the window and saw Rome’s car. She quickly turned off the lights and hid. Waiting. And when Rita came in and then took out her cell phone, Nok jumped out and hit Rita with cup. Nok called Piwat to come and help with Rita, and said that she will redeem him if he does this.

When Piwat arrives, they carry Rita out in Nok’s car. Nok drives off, and tells Piwat to follow with his car.

Rita wakes up to find out that she’s tied up in a warehouse. She tries her hardest to untie herself, when a voice talks to her.

Nok: It’s useless. You can try all you want, but it’ll be a waste since you’re going to die soon. But we have to wait.

Rita: Why wait, kill me already and get it over with.

Nok: No. I want you to suffer a slow and painful death.

Rita: Is that what you did with Aff? You made her suffer. Why?

Nok: Ha. Aff was weak and too trusting. You want to know how I killed her.

Rita: I do.

Nok: Well we have to wait for our other guest before I can tell you.

Rita: Who?

Chai: She’s here. (He carries Aom in his arms. She was still unconscious.)

Rita: Chai? Aom? AOM!

Nok: Put her over there by Rita.

Chai: Gladly. (He drops her, and Aom starts to moan in pain. Rita scoots over to Aom, waking her up. After a while Aom wakes up, with a sharp pain in her stomach. She sees Nok with a gun and Chai right next to her. And Rita right next to her side.)

Aom: Rita?

Rita: Aom, are you okay? Aom.

Nok: Now that everyone is here, I will tell you both what happened to Aff?

Aom: Aff? You two killed my sister? You are evil. Despicable. I hope you two burn in hell!

Nok: Shut up! (walks over to Aom and slaps her) Like I was saying, Aff was too trusting. (turns into a flashback as Nok is telling the story) Chai planned a party. I knew that Aff would go. When she decided to leave, Chai called me. Piwat and I waited at her home. She was putting up a fight, and decided to run. We corner in a dark alley. She was trapped. She begged for us to spare her, but it did her no good. She also tried to fight us, but then I got too impatient and knocked her out with a piece of wood. We then took her back, where we hung her in her bedroom. (end of the flashback) It was perfect, that was until you came and stirred things up. You couldn’t leave the past in the past.

Aom: Animals! All of you. I can’t believe Aff trusted all of you.

Rita: But why? Why did you all do this?

Nok: Easy. She wouldn’t let go of my son. I bribed her with money and power, but she didn’t take it. Chai tried to seduce her, but that didn’t work either. And Piwat was---

Piwat (comes out of hiding): I did it because she found out the truth, and I couldn’t let her do it. I told Nok I did it out of love, but it was the love for money and power.

Nok: Yes, and because of that, you will have to pay. (BANG! She shoots Piwat, and he falls down on the ground, with blood pouring out of him. He cursed Nok with his last breath, as he dies.) This is what happens to people who double crosses me.

Rita: How can you be so cruel? To kill Aff and him? How many do you have to kill to be satisfied?

Nok: She wouldn’t stay away from my son. I asked her so many times, but she wouldn’t. She wasn’t good enough for my Rome. And Piwat here, betrayed me, he’s not fit to live anymore. And there was also that Ginny girl, such a nuisance when she found out my secrets. I had to kill her.

Rita: Ginny?

Nok: Yes. In this very warehouse. Now which one of you sisters wants to die first? (cocks the gun and points to them both, seeing which one will be willing to give their life up first) One will have to watch the other die. Which one?

Rita: I will. If you really want to kill someone, kill me!

*WHILE THIS WAS HAPPENING*
Rome was getting angry. He drove and went to his company, where he put his sweat in making it what it is today. He saw that there was a light in his office, and went to go see who it was. It was Ginny.

Rome: Ginny?!

Ginny: (who covered her face with a scarf and wearing shades) Yes. Rome, I have something to tell you.

She told him about his mother trying to kill her, and almost succeed. But she was able to escape when Nok left her to die and she took all her energy to walk to the nearest hospital. She had been there the night, and came back the next day to the company. She saw Nok, so she hid in the bathroom the whole time, until Rita saw her. When Rita saw her, she escaped through the other door (that no one uses, except the janitors). After that incident, she decided to lay low at the hospital (where she fell in love with the doctor there). But she kept checking in on Nok to see if she will do anything incriminating. She heard everything at the party, and followed Nok. Ginny told Rome that she saw Nok and Piwat take Rita after he left. And that they went on the road leading to the warehouse. At first Rome doesn’t believe Ginny, until she shows him the wounds of the gunshots Nok inflicted on her. Rome calls the police, and told Ginny to take him to the place.

Aom: Rita! No.

Rita: Aom, I know we have our differences, but I don’t want you to die. I can watch to see you die.

Aom: You think I want to see you die? No. Shoot me first! I’m the older sister, shoot me.

Rita: No, me. I’m the one that you want to kill.

Aom: No, me. You hate me.

Nok: Shut up. I’ll let Chai decide which one he wants to die first. Chai?

Chai: What? I wasn’t suppose to do this. All you told me to do was get Aom here. I’m not going to choose. Kill whoever first.

Nok: Useless. Well, oldest first then. (she aims at Aom, just as she was going to pull the trigger, Aom screams in pain, which makes Nok jump a bit) I haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Aom: Ahhhhh! Chai! It hurts.

Rita: Oh my god! Aom, you’re bleeding.

Aom: Chai! Our baby! Our baby!

Chai, Nok, Rita: BABY?!

Aom: Chai!! It hurts. Our baby is dying.

Chai remembers punching Aom in the stomach. He runs towards Aom, wiping the sweat off her face, and trying to reassure her that everything will be okay. Aom cries out. Nok, angered, breaks up the change of heart.

Nok: Chai, move out of the way.

Chai: I can’t. This is my child Nok. I have to save my child. Hang on Aom, don’t worry, I will get you help.

Nok: 1…2….3!

Rita: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (jumps in front of them)

*Bang*

Aom & Rome: RITA!!!!

The police swarm in and surrounds Nok, who is lying on the ground. The police were waiting outside and shot her right before she could shoot. Rome rushed over to Rita, who was perfectly fine.

Rita: I’m okay.

Rome: Thank god. (pulls her in an embrace)

Aom: Chai?!!

They look and see that Chai laying on the ground with a pool of blood oozing out of him. He had pushed Rita down, and took the bullet right in the chest. He reached out his hand to Aom.

Chai: Aom, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.

Aom: Chai. Just stay with me. Don’t die. Chai.

Chai: Aff…our baby…my fault.

Aom: No, no, no. Don’t. Please. Stay with me. I love you.

Chai: A part of me, loves you too. Next time.

He brings her hand to his lips and kisses it, then closes his eyes, with his hand dropping to the ground. Aom screams out for Chai. The police officers took Rita’s statement, and sent Aom to the hospital, where she learned that her baby was still alive, except in critical conditions. Rome takes one last look at his mother, who still had her eyes open.

A week later, Wiwat committed suicide, with all the media and the bankruptcy of his company. Rome blames himself for his parents’ death, and decides to leave for America. Rita, who is sadden by the fact that Rome left, stays with Aom in the countryside to take care of the baby.

Before Rita left, she went to Aff’s grave, and talked to her. Aff stood right next to her and thanked her for allowing her spirit to be free. She knows that Rita blames herself for all these death, but this is how it was suppose to be.

Aff: We can’t choose when we want to die, as much as we want to control it, we can’t. Destiny chooses what happens to us, and we can’t help it. Just know that all of us are going to be in a better place now. There will no longer be anymore burden with this. Try not to think about this too much, and focus on the positive things in life. Take care of yourself and Aom and our niece.

Rita: I will try. Wait, it’s a girl?

Aff: You’re funny Rita, I can’t say anymore. Well, thanks. It’s time for me to go now, until next time then. I love you, my sister.

And just like that, Aff left. Rita no longer saw her again, but felt that she was still with them at the countryside with them, looking over them.

**Three Years Later**
Rita: Come here Affy. Come to Auntie Rita, I’ll give you candy.

Aom: Rita, stop teasing her. Affy come to mommy.

They named her Affy, of course after Aff. They have been living a great life, just the three of them. But not a day goes by without Rita being reminded of Rome.

One day, Aom gives Rita a letter, telling her it was from Ginny, who they have been keeping in touch with.

Rita: Ginny? I wonder what this could be. (opens the letter) Ahhh! Aom, come here!

Aom: What is it?

Rita: Ginny’s getting married, to that doctor guy. And she wants us to attend the wedding.

Aom: You should go. I’ll stay here and watch Affy.

Rita: No. Let’s both go, and take Affy to see the city. And maybe—

Aom: Go see her daddy?

Rita: If you want.

Aom: Sure. Do you know if Rome will be there?

Rita: Rome? Why? I haven’t heard his name for so long, I almost forgot who he was.

Aom: Rita, you can’t lie to me, I know you think about him all the time.

Rita: Let’s not talk about him. Affy, why don’t you come with me and find what clothes you are going to wear at the wedding.

***A few days later
Rita: Wah. Look Affy at those building. And all those cars.

Aom: Rita, you make it seem like you have never been to the city.

Rita: Aom, why must you rain on Affy and mine parade?

Aom: Because you’re not a child anymore. Anyways, we have to go and meet up with Ginny.

Rita: Fine.

As they walk down the street, Rita sees Rome walking across the street, after leaving a store.

Rita: Aom! Aom! Aom! It’s Rome.

Aom: Where? (Rita points to where she saw Rome) There’s no one there. See, we come back to the city, and you already beginning to see Rome. Remember, he’s still in America.

Rita: Yeah, but…oh well.

They meet Ginny and she is so happy that they were able to come to her wedding. It was always Ginny coming to see them in the countryside, and now that they are in the city, she wants them to have a fun time.

That night, Ginny and Rita went out for one last time as unmarried women. Aom decided to watch Affy and maybe take her to see Chai, before it gets dark. Ginny took Rita to a club and they were having a fun time, until Rita thought she saw Rome at the bar.

Ginny: What’s wrong Rita?

Rita: Nothing. I thought I saw Rome over there.

Ginny: I think you are imagining things. Rome is still in America. He called and told me that he couldn’t come to my wedding.

Rita: I see.

Ginny: Why? Do you miss him?

Rita: No, it’s not like that. I just want to know how he’s doing, that’s all.

After a night of fun, Rita went to the hotel they were staying at, and thought she saw Rome walking through the lobby, but when she went to confront him, it was less attractive guy. She apologizes and goes to her room, thinking why she keeps seeing Rome all the time when they are here.

The next day at 9:30 AM, it’s Ginny’s wedding. Rita, Aom, and Affy sat in front and watched Ginny walk down the aisle in a beautiful gown. And the groom wasn’t bad either. It was a beautiful ceremony and a wonderful reception. And it was time for the flower toss. Aom pushed Rita with the bunch of women and to her surprise, she caught the bouquet.

Aom: Look Affy, Auntie Rita caught the flowers.

Affy: Flowers. Pretty.

Rita: Here you go Affy. I’m not going to get married, so you can have them.

???: Are you sure?

She froze, knowing whose voice that is. The voice she recalls in her head everyday, Rome. She turns and see him dressed in white, looking so handsome.

Rita: Rome?

Rome: Yes. Who else would it be?

Rita: But I thought—

Rome: You thought wrong.

Rita: Then—(he nods)

Aom: I’m sorry we had to lie to you. Rome told us to. He wanted to surprise you.

Ginny: Yeah. I’m sorry Rita. Rome said that he wouldn’t come to my wedding if I didn’t’ keep it a secret.

Rita starts to cry, and Rome rushes to wipe the tears away.

Rome: Don’t cry Rita. I’m sorry if you didn’t think that I was coming.

Rita: It’s not that. I’m---just so happy to see you again. I thought I was going crazy seeing you everywhere.

Rome: Come here, I will never leave you ever again. I love you.

Rita: I love you too.

----------
At Aff’s grave
Rita: Aff, I hope you are happy wherever you are. I know that you are still watching us, and I just want to say thank you.

Rome: Aff, I will always love you. Thank you for sending Rita to me.

Rita: Rome, don’t say that. Aff---

Rome: She will understand. She knows that I love you.

Aom: Yes. Aff will be okay with it. Aff, thanks for being my sister.

Affy: Aff?

Aom: Yes, she’s your auntie.

Affy walks to Aff’s grave and places the bouquet by her headstone.

Affy: Auntie Aff.

Aom: That’s right sweetie.
---------
A few more months passed, and Rome finally proposed to Rita at the countryside, at night under the stars, with fireworks. Then after the fireworks, he turned off all the lights outside, and turned on the ones in the field. It spelled out, “Rita, marry me?” Then he had Affy walk in with the ring. Rita said yes and they got married another few months later.

Out on the porch, watching the sunset.
Rome: Rita, I promise you---

Rita: No, don’t promise, just tell me you will do your best.

Rome: Ha, fine, I will do my best to make sure you are happy.

Rita: And I will do the same.

Rome: I love you.

Rita: And I love you too.

He leans in and gives her a light kiss on her forehead, and then gives her a passionate kiss on her lips.

Aom: Affy, what are you doing? Why do you have your eyes closes?

Affy: Rita, Rome…kissy. Eww mommy.

Aom: Let’s give your auntie and uncle some private time. Let’s go watch some lakorns.

Affy: Cartoons.

As Aom and Affy leaves, Rome and Rita are in a liplock.

Rome (breaks the kiss): Let’s continue you this upstairs.

Rita: Rome.

Rome: Affy needs a little cousin to play with.

THE END

it finally ended. i hope it was okay ^^ funny to say, this was my first fanfic i EVER finished lol...it was fun writing this. but it does seem a bit rushed and hard to follow. so i apologize for that :D my other one is harder to write but i will try finish it up. then i will start with my new one: the unfortunates ^^

author note: when i was writing this, i was going to make aom crazy in the end and make her lose her baby, but that would be too sad...
and i was also thinking that aom and nok where the killers, but changed my mind

well i would like to thank you all for taking your time to reading this ^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww that was a good ending. I feel kinda bad for Chai;
he had to die at the last minute when he finally realized his faults. And I'm glad nok died! she deserved it. But poor Wiwat, he wasn't a bad character, he just misjudged his wife and gay partner. lol. I think there need to be a part 2.

good fic RR. I enjoyed it eventhough I was scared most of the time.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww that was a good ending. I feel kinda bad for Chai;
he had to die at the last minute when he finally realized his faults. And I'm glad nok died! she deserved it. But poor Wiwat, he wasn't a bad character, he just misjudged his wife and gay partner. lol. I think there need to be a part 2.

good fic RR. I enjoyed it eventhough I was scared most of the time.
thanks Lome ^^ yeah i felt bad for Chai too. i feel so bad that affy will grow up without her daddy. i was going to make chai and aom end up together, but decided that he had to be that one person who realizes everything before he dies. and i felt really bad that i made rome lose both his parents.

hmmm a part 2 lol. i'll have to think about that. should it be scary too?
if there was one, maybe it will be with Affy and rome/rita's child, who will also be a girl. they are best friends, and made a promise to never leave each other's side, and before they go to college, they decide to take a trip out in country with a couple of friends. on their way, they meet some other people who tell them about this old haunted village. what they don't know is that they are in that village. weird stuff start happening, and affy and her best friend gets pulled back in time to when this actually happened. they cannot leave until they free the spirits, but they fall in love with the guys from back then. BUT i don't know. maybe. and it might be like this or something else lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks again lome. i'll try to write it as soon as i can then :D
it's getting late, and i have school tomorrow :( awww. well i'm going to sleep. Good Night Lome ^^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hey that sequel sounds good you should definitely go for it but who will star in it...and i'm also waiting for the unfortunates...rteam in a revenge so sweet

fun

Expired Sarnie
RR it took me about 15 minutes to read. I am happy that Nok died, but it was too simple of a death. Poor little Affy, she never got to see her daddy. I loved the part where Rita was crying and said she thought she was going crazy seeing him all around the city. :D That was disgusting, Piwat sleeping with Rome's parent. Ah! Gross!