A Promise To You :Rome/Rita: RTEAM

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
what the!!!!!!!!! so Nok is the killer and not Aom???????????? Ahhhhhhhh

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 19: Evil Mother?

Nok pulls Ginny’s body over to a corner and covers her with some boxes. There was blood on her hands, and starts washing it off. After a few minutes, she left the place with a smile on her face; her problems were taken care of.

--------NEXT DAY-----
Rome: Ginny, can you bring me the files from yesterday? Ginny? Hello?

He walks out of his office, and didn’t see Ginny. He looks around and asks people around the area, and they all said that they didn’t see her come in. This was strange because Ginny had never been late nor was ever gone. She was always here before him.

Nok: Rome, who are you looking for?

Rome: Ummm…my secretary, Ginny. She’s usually here, but she didn’t show up today.

Nok: I’m sure it’s nothing. She probably needed a day off or something.

Rome: I guess so. But it’s just strange.

Nok: Son, just go back to work. She’s just a secretary. You can replace her.

Rome: It’s not that simple, she knows my entire work schedule. Well I’ll just continue working, hopefully she shows up soon.

Rome leaves. Nok smiles to herself, then walks away. Aom was witness the whole conversation, wondering why Nok was smilng. Aom decided to follow her. Nok went back to her office and closed the door behind her. But before it could fully close, Aom, stopped it so she could see what was going on. Nok was on the phone.

Nok: Hello. It’s all done. As of right now, my son is currently looking for a secretary, and I was wondering if your daughter would want that job. I’m sure your daughter will do a lovely job. No, his old secretary won’t be a problem. I’m sure. We first start with this, and next thing will be wedding bells. Yes. I’ll call you for more information. I know my son will oblige. Okay, bye.

Aom was furious. She’s Rome’s girlfriend, and his mother was trying to hook him with some shank. She wasn’t going to let that happen. As she was about to get up, she slipped on her heel and fell backwards, pushing the door open. Nok jumped out of her seat.

Nok: AOM!

Aom: Uhhh. Oh wrong office, I thought this was Rome’s. I’ll be leaving now.

Nok: Aom, you better stop. Aom. STOP!

Aom didn’t listen. She kept walking as fast as she could. Nok was acting really weird, and she had this bad feeling inside. On the other hand, Nok wonder what Aom heard. If Aom tells Rome about her pairing him up with one of her friends, he will be angry. He hates when she pairs him with the daughters of her close friends. If he finds out, he might do something rash, like marry Aom, just to spike her. Nok stopped chasing Aom, and called someone on the phone.

Nok: This is Nok. I need you to take care of someone for me. She’s starting to piss me off, and I need her out of the picture now.
-------------------
Rita kept thinking about Rome and her and Aff. Is it possible to have feelings for him, while she’s trying to help his fiancé in finding her killers? It hurt her brain, keeping going in circles. Confused at the moment, and still no where closer in finding the killers. She decided to wash her face, refresh herself.

She splashed some water on her face, and tried to stop think about Rome. His face, his smile, his lips, his eyes, his kiss ----- She shook her head to stop thinking. Staring at the mirror, she saw Ginny behind her, quickly turned around.

Rita: Ginny. You scared me. <sigh> Excuse me.

Rita had a weird feeling as she was leaving. She looked at Ginny, and she had an evil look to her. As she was exiting, someone grabbed her arm. She screamed a little bit.

Chai: Can’t a friend say hi?

Rita: Oh, Chai, it’s you. You scared me. Man, what’s up with people scaring me today?

Chai: Sorry. I just wanted to come and invite you to lunch. Are you free?

Rita: Ummm. Not today, I got some work to do. Maybe next time?

Chai: Okay then. Don’t forget.

Rita: Are you sure that’s all you came for? I don’t want to be mean, but you could’ve just called me and saved the trouble of coming her.

Chai: I was just thinking that if I came, you wouldn’t shoot me down.

Rita: Sorry, but I got a lot of work to do. Well, I can walk you downstairs.

Chai: Uh, I don’t want to keep you from your work. I can leave myself. Bye.

Chai left in a hurry, and Rita was feeling guilty, thinking if she was too harsh just lying to him like that. Rita was walking back to her seat, when she bumped into someone, knocking some papers out of their hands.

Rita: Ah. I’m so sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going. (She looked up and saw that it was Rome) Rome!

Rome: Yeah, that’s me. You look surprise.

Rita: Yeah. No. I mean yes. No…no. Umm, it’s just that it was Ginny, first then Chai.

Rome: What? You saw Ginny? And Chai?

Rita: Yeah. I saw Ginny in the bathroom and Chai just before I bumped into you.

Rome: Are you sure Ginny? She hasn’t come in this whole day yet.

Rita: Are you calling me crazy? I know how Ginny looks like, and I saw Ginny in the restroom with my own eyes. She was standing right behind me, and when I left, she was still there looking at me.

Rome: She wasn’t here, and you saw her in the bathroom. I think you are delusional. I called her house and her mother said that she didn’t come home last night. And no one else in the office has seen her, yet suddenly she showed up in the bathroom.

Rita: Right. If you don’t believe me, I will prove it to you.

Rome: And how’s that? Are you going to take me to the ladies’ restroom?

Rita: Pervert. No. I’m going to take you to the security room.

Rita drags Rome to the security room. Rita asked the security guard to give the tape to the camera by the restroom on their floor. Rome gave his permission and the guard gave him it. They took it to Rome’s office. They fast-forward to when Rita went in.

Rita: You’ll see, and when you do, you will be sorry.

Rome: Let’s just watch the tape.

They were watching it, still nothing. Rome commented to Rita that she took an awful long time in the restroom. Soon, Rita exited the restroom. There was no evidence that Ginny entered the restroom. But Rita could swear that no one was in there when she walked in. She sat there dumbfounded.

Rome: See (paused the video), Ginny wasn’t there. Are you sure you are okay? Maybe you didn’t get enough sleep, probably thinking about me?

Rita: I saw her. I’m not going to go back on my word. I will find the proof. I’m not going crazy.

She stormed out. Rome stared at the video again, thinking if Rita was really starting to see things. If Ginny was here, the main secretary would have notified him already. He laughed it off, thinking that it was silly; maybe he’s becoming delusional like Rita.
---------------------
Rita was frustrated again. Was she really seeing things now? First Aff, now Ginny, but that would be silly since Ginny not dea— Thoughts ran through her mind. What if Ginny was---no that would be ill-thinking. Rita shook the thought out.

Suddenly, she got stopped by someone. Nok.

Rita: Mrs. Patchata, you scared me. (she was thinking why people were just popping out of no where)

Nok: Sorry dear. Do you mind if I had a word with you?

Rita: Sure. (following Nok) Wait, this isn’t the way to your office.

Nok: Oh, I’m tired of just being trapped in there the whole day, I wanted to talk to you outside the workplace for a few minutes.

Rita: I guess that’s alright.

Nok: If you don’t mind, I wanted to drive.

Rita: Not at all. I just want to inform someone here, just in case Rome asks for me.

Nok: I already told Rome. I bumped into him right before I caught you. Why dear? You don’t trust me?

Rita: No it’s not like that. I just don’t want to get into trouble, that’s all.

Nok: You are just thinking too much. Don’t worry it won’t be long.

In the pit of Rita’s stomach, she had a bad feeling, but she went against it. This was Rome’s mother, what could go wrong?
--------------------
Aom was at her car, when someone put their hand on her shoulder. She almost screamed, when they put their hand over her mouth. She was turned around, and…

Aom: Chai! You scared me. What are you doing here?

Chai: We have to talk.

TBC

sorry for the long delay...ahahah i'm thinking in a few chapters i will finally finish this story....hmmmmm a spoiler....rita will find out something that will shock her life....aom will be fearing for hers...soon it will be aff's anniversary, and someone will die....i don't know who yet...

shachibasha

psychotic
okay does riat have a sixth sense or does she just see ghost that were probably killed by the same people that killed aff? so then that means that nok killed aff too and ginny is just there to maybe warn rita or something?...yay i love the update

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had those days too where people just love popping out on me. I hope Rita escape. And I pitied Rome so much when he finds out that his very own mother killed Aff and Ginny. =(

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
Rahut-Rissaya, I stayed up all night reading this. I went straight to bed after finishing so I didn't get to comment. And now I remember that I didn't leave a comment. I am a totally big fan of Rteam, and this was probably one of the scariest fiction I read. Well I read mystery books but I mean fan fiction wise of Rteam.

Please do update soon. I am so addicted.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Rahut-Rissaya, I stayed up all night reading this. I went straight to bed after finishing so I didn't get to comment. And now I remember that I didn't leave a comment. I am a totally big fan of Rteam, and this was probably one of the scariest fiction I read. Well I read mystery books but I mean fan fiction wise of Rteam.

Please do update soon. I am so addicted.
thanks...i'm glad you like it...the funny thing is that i get scared soo easily...and i'm writing this scary fanfic

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. I can't believe that Nok is the evil one all along. So Aom is just the annoying nang'lai, but she isn't the killer.