A Promise To You :Rome/Rita: RTEAM

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 8: The Killing Spree

Rita and Rome awaken from the television. The volume was put up to the max. Rome was shocked to see Rita was on him, but Rita quickly got off to t.v. Suddenly, something caught her eye, the new caster began talking about a doctor who was found dead after falling from the hospital building.

NEWS: "I'm Sasha. We bring you live to the scene of the crime. Police still have not released any information. Many believe it was a suicide. Sources say that there is no evidence to say otherwise. This is a picture of the doctor before, and here is what he looks like now. Sad to report. Back to you Linda."

Linda: "Thank you Sasha. Stay tune for more information at 10 o'clock am."

---click---

Rita: Rome? Wasn't that your doctor yesterday?

Rome: Ye-ah. Why?

Rita: Don't you find that freaky?

Rome: Stop scaring me. It's probably a coincidence that's all.

Rita: I don't think it's a coincidence that the same doctor who helped you yesterday dies that night.

Rome: Quit it. Anyways, why did you sleep on me?

Rita: (trying to avoid the question) So how are you today? Are you feeling better?

Rome: Yeah, much better. I think I am a fast healer then. Hey! Don't change the subject.

Rita: Oh look at the time, I have to breakfast ready for Uncle In. I'll talk about this later. You can freshen up in the bathroom down the hallway on the.........

She was already in the kitchen, before she could finish what she was saying. Rome thought he heard her say right, so he got up and went down the hallway. There was tons of pictures of Rita and her uncle. From childhood to present day. Trailing the picture, he came to a two closed doors. Rome opened the one on the right, it wasn't the bathroom, but it looked like Rita's room. Before he could look inside her room, he felt the urge to use the bathroom. It was the door on the left. After coming out, he sneaked into Rita's bedroom. Her room smelled like strawberries, it reminded him of Aff. Aff. Her face formed in his mind and all these emotions flooded to the surface. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he covered his face with his hands, trying to push back the tears. Memories of Aff, her smile, her voice, her smell, her laugh, her kiss. Everything emerged out. Rome was enraged, he knocked over the closest thing to him, which was Rita's end table, the lamp on the top broke into pieces. Something else fell out of the drawer, like a wallet. Rome went to go pick it up, and looked inside. It was his. But how? This sent him over the edge.

Rita heard a thump, and she jumped up. She dropped what she was doing, and dashed to see if Rome was okay. He was the first thing on her mind. He wasn't in the bathroom, so that meant...that meant he was in her room. Cautiously she opened, seeing Rome standing with anger in his eyes, holding his wallet on his hands. Rita stepped forward, trying to explain herself. Rome wouldn't let her, he threw his wallet at her face, leaving a red mark. Rita immediately cupped her face, Rome took a step closer and grabbed her arm. He twisted it backward and used his other hand to slap her. Rita fell down onto the ground, her knees were pierced with a pieces of glass on the ground. All of the sudden, Rome lifted her up by her shoulders. Bruising her with pressure. Struggling to get freed, Rita, pounded on his chest. Nothing stopped Rome from shaking her. Tears flowed down from Rita's eyes, scared, she pleaded for him to let go of her so she can explain. He threw her on the bed, and crawled on top of her. He began kissing her neck. Rita started crying out, she wished her Uncle would barge in to help her. She prayed that something would stop Rome from his wrath.

The miracle didn't happen, at least not right away. Rome started unbuttoning her shirt, still working on Rita's neck. Soon, he began laying kisses leading towards her lips. He lifted his head up to look at her. There was something strange about her. Rita's face suddenly looked like Aff. His eyes soften, and tears started forming. Rita noticed the change and place a hand on his cheek. A tear dropped landing on Rita's lips, it was salty and bitter. Rome touched her soft lips and slowly wiped the wetness off gently.

Rome: Aff?

Rita: Aff? I'm not----

Rome: I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me again.

Rita: I....I....I won't.

Rita knew that it would be pain to lie to Rome. Considering what he thinks about her now, but there was something in his eyes that made her feel sorrow and pity him. Rome planted a light kiss on Rita's forehead, trailing down to the nose, to her lips. He then placed his head on her chest, next to her heart. Rome closed his eyes and listened to her heart beat like music to his ear. The only thing Rita could do was wrap her arms around him, to keep him safe. All the pain she felt was lifted out of her for the time being.

--------------
Uncle In had left early in the morning. Driving people around, all he could think about was his innocent niece left alone with Rome. But if Rome is in the wheelchair, he won't be able to hurt her. His mind was put at ease for a moment. He parked on the side of road, but had locked the doors to allow him to rest for a bit.

Suddenly, the back door opened, bringing a cold breeze in with it. Uncle In spun around, thinking that he locked the doors. Nothing. He thought it was odd, but wrote it off as his imagination. Adjusting back into his seat, he turns to the front passenger's seat. There, a lovely lady sat in the seat, but she was looking the opposite way. He wondered how she got in there.

Uncle In: Hey lady, how did you get in here? Hey! I'm talking to you. Do you understand?

He placed his hand on her shoulder, but it just went through her. She then turned. Her face was beautiful, and she then curled her lip into an evil sinister smile. Uncle In scared out of his mind, tried to get out of the car. But it wouldn't open. His face turned pale as she started moving closer to him. Each movement made her show her true nature. Her hair tangled, her throat slashed, blood exploding out of her eyes and dripping out of her mouth and ears. The car started moving, he didn't know how. The surrounding started to change, to the same place he took Rome. Terror filled his eyes.

Uncle In: Please, I will do anything you want, just leave me alone.

She did not respond. All she did was point to the cliff. She wanted him to drive off the side of the road. There was no other way, he didn't want to do this. The only thing in his mind was Rita. He loved her so much, he didn't want to leave her. But this lady wasn't giving up. He tried to swerve the car, but it would budge. It kept going straight. He closed his eyes and prayed that Rita will be protected and safe. He whispered: "I'm sorry my beautiful niece." As he opened his eyes, he screamed: "RITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" As his car hit the bottom on the cliff, it exploded. Flames everywhere. The only thing that remained was Uncle In's necklace in his hand, the present he was going to give Rita today, for her birthday.

--------------------
Rita woke up, gasping for air. In the pit of her stomach, she felt that something was wrong, like something disappeared from her. Rome was still sleeping soundly on her chest. But she needed to find Uncle In, her intuition senses that he was calling for her. In an instance, Rita felt her heart drop, like Uncle In had just left her. She began crying, her cries awoken Rome. He got up and lifted Rita into a sitting position.

Rome: Rita? What-What are we doing in here?

It was as if he didn't remember anything he did this morning. Rita couldn't even say a word, all that came out were cries. He noticed her unbutton shirt, her room disarranged, her bleeding knees, her crying, it all lead to one thing, he took advantage of her. It was like Aom's incident all over again. He reached out to her, but she backed up. The only thing in Rita's mind was Uncle In, she needed to know if he was safe. She stumbled to get up, but fell backwards. Rome caught her, but she quickly pulled his grasp out of her. By the way she was acting, he did take her. As she held onto the wall for support, she made it to the door. Rome ran towards her and hugged her from behind. Rocking her back and forth, soothing her hair. Her cries became muffled as she buried herself into his chest.

Rome: Rita, I will take responsibility. Don't worry.

Rita didn't hear what Rome said. All she did was let her tears flood everywhere. Rome felt guilty, he couldn't remember what happened in this room but the evidence proved everything.
-----------------

Rome finally got Rita to get out of her room, cleaned up her wounds, and made sure that she eat. After she crawled in a ball on the sofa, the doorbell rang. She sprung up and quickly dashed to the door. It was the police. She knew it, she already knew what they were going to say.

Rita: Where's my Uncle?

Police #1: Are you Rita Jensen?

Rita: Yes. Answer me now! Where is he?

Police #2: We are so sorry for your lost, but we found your uncle's car off the cliff in flames. We tried our best to save him, but ------

Police #1: We couldn't. We did manage to retrieve this from the victim.

They pulled out a necklace. Rita looked at it, it was the necklace she always wanted for her birthday. Today was her birthday, she didn't even remember. She fell to her knees. It felt that her tears would never stop from falling. Rome heard everything from the kitchen. He was in shocked.

Police #1: You can pick up his remains at the morgue.

They turned to leave, but stopped when they heard Rita's voice.

Rita: Can you tell me, why did he die?

Police #1: Ma'am, we believe that he committed suicide.

Rita: I know my uncle, and he would never do this! Tell me what you aren't saying!

Police #1: Calm down ma'am or else I will have to use force.

Police #2: Ma'am please accept the truth.

With that, they quickly left. Rome came to Rita's side, and promised her that he will take care of her from now on. She didn't understand why this was happening. Rita clutched the necklace in her hands, wiped the tears from her eyes, picked herself up, and slapped Rome.

Rita: Get out.

Rome: What?

Rita: You heard me. GET OUT! It was because of you my uncle died. If you didn't show up here, none of this would happened to him. What is it that you are after?

Rome: Rita, please.

Rita: I hate you. When I come back, I want you gone.

Rita left Rome standing there dumbfounded. If she wanted him gone, he's gone. Minutes after Rita left, Rome called his parents to tell them he's come back.
---------------
The two police officers were driving back to the station. Both males, single, and in their mid-30's. Officer Kal was getting scared about how there was two suicides in one day. Officer Kit reassured him that it was just coincidence. They started talking about Rita. Then Kit noticed that they took a wrong turn.

Kal: What's wrong?

Kit: We took a wrong turn, but I swear we turned left before.

Kal: Kit, I'm getting scared.

Kit: Why? Just stay calm, we can just turn around here.

The engine suddenly died. Kal started screaming. Kit had to hit him to shut him up.

Kit: Kal get a hold of yourself. Help me get this engine started.

Kal: O--okay.

They both got out of the car, and popped the top open. The two officers were looking to see if anything was wrong. After finding out the problem, they closed the hood. Kal noticed a woman in the driver's seat.

Kal: Kit, who is that?

Kit: I don't know. Hey lady, that's a police officer's vehicle, if you get out now, we won't press charges.

The lady didn't hesitate, she curled a smile on her face, suddenly her face revealed her bloody eyes and deformed face. She then turned on the engine. The car roared, and the two officers dashed out of the way. Kal and Kit kept running and running. Not looking back to see her. Eventually they split up, Kit was tired and worn out. He thought that he lost her, so he decided to rest for a bit. Out of no where, she peeked her little head out in front of him.

Kit went on his knees and pleaded: Please, I will do anything you want, just leave me alone.

She pointed to his gun and imitated what she wanted him to do. She wanted him to shoot himself. Afraid, he did what she said. He lifted the gun to his head, cocked it, and pulled the trigger. He fell to his side instantly.

Kal who was still running to whatever, came to a temple. He pleaded to the monks there to help him. He told his story, and they offered him safety. She couldn't reach him, but she knew where he was.
-----------------
Rita on the other hand drove to the morgue. Right when she entered, the news was on and reported that two police have gone missing, with their vehicle found on the side of the road. She took a quick glanced and noticed it was the same two police officers that just met her. Her train of thought was interrupted when the mortician approached her, giving the remains of her uncle.

Shortly after, she went the temple to pray.

TBC

dude..i got chills writing this part..and re-reading this was not easy...lol....well i hope you all liked it :D

spoilers: Rome finally comes home after a very short vacation.
Rita learns something from the monks, and decides to move to the city, to make Rome suffer.
Rome's father hires Rita as a model at their company.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
RR.. that was super scary.. wow.. love it. I can't wait to find out why the ghost is killing all these random people though... maybe cause she is jealous of Rita and whoever is contact with Rita dies??? More, RR!! More!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
freaky man......you got chills writing it i got chills reading it anyways why is aff killing all these ppl poor rita hehehe revenge

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am confused, did Rome really take advantage of Rita. I read it twice and I am assuming he didn’t, he just thought he did, is that right? And if they did, I’m sad because he saw Aff in Rita.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's kind of scary... imagine the story makes me freak out... hahaha... hope it's not aff... i don't think he take advantage of her... maybe nearly only...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh people are just dying like that, how interesting! That was a great update. MORE RTEAM!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 9: The Killer Is Revealed…it can’t be true.

Rita drove to the temple. Distressed and feeling that her whole world just collapsed. She took a deep breath, and walks inside. A monk greets her, and says that they have been waiting for her to come. She didn’t understand, but agreed to follow him. Her steps were echoed in the halls. It just occurred to her that it was extremely quiet. The monk stopped immediately, but Rita didn’t notice. She almost bumped into him. Rita looks up, and in front of her eyes is one of the policemen she met earlier.

Rita: What are you doing here?

Kal: I am Kal, ma’am. I have been waiting for you.

Rita: Why?

Kal: Let me start from the beginning. After my partner and I left your house, we were driving to the office. … Then she started coming after us. I managed to come here, but I don’t think my partner was that lucky. The head monk told me that there is a vengeful spirit. She’s not after us, but she wants us to find out what happened to us. The spirit is using signs to lead us to the truth.

Rita: I don’t understand. Why us?

Kal: Well not really us, but YOU.

Rita: Me?

Monk: Yes. You have a connection with this spirit. Somehow, it chose you to help them.
You will have to make a decision to help them or not.

Rita: If I choose not to help them, what would happen?

Monk: The spirit will still wonder around, still not being able to go to the other side since it will hold this grudge. There is more like this one, some finally get peace, but some still walk among us. I can tell you, this one was a good soul before, and that is why it possesses so much power to kill. Bad souls would not be able to get that, since they managed to do that in life. We are dealing with a spirit with a lot of regret, something is holding it back. You must release it, so it can be free.

Rita: I don’t know. I only came here because of my uncle.

Monk: There is a reason why your uncle died. You need to find that out.

Rita: Why me? I just want to live a carefree life, not this burden.

Kal: Miss, it chose you for this. You must.

After a moment of silence, Rita knew she had to. If she was that spirit, she would wish someone would help her. A simple nod was needed. There was more she needed to know, more that needed to be explained. And all questions were replied by an answer.

Rita decided to stay over that night. Later on, when the evening was dark and the moon was raised to the highest point, Kal awoken with a luring song in his ears. He was sleepwalking towards the voice. It was so melodic, eventually, Kal walked outside the temple. There, she awaited herself. When the song stopped, Kal eyes open to see the horror. His partner was lying there with a gun in his hand dead next to a tree. She popped out from behind the tree, with blooding oozing out of her. Kal started to run, but tripped on a rock. He began back-crawling, but something in him knew he would not make it.

Kal had to courage to mutter: What do you want me to do?

She pointed to the noose on the tree. He knew what he had to do. A smile curled at the edge of her lips. As Kal walked towards the noose, he prayed that Rita will save this spirit’s soul in hope that maybe the rest will be at peace. He poked his head through the hole, and did it. At first he struggled, but it finally stopped.

Rita and the monks next morning went in search of Kal. It was a young monk who found Kal hanging outside the temple on a tree. When the other monks saw this, the prayed for Kal to be at peace, while Rita could do nothing but cry. They gave the proper burials for Rita’s uncle, and informed Kal’s family of his death.

Throughout the whole funeral, Rita couldn’t get passed the fact that her uncle died because of this spirit. Innocent lives sacrificed for it to show its presence. What does it want her to do?

That night, Rita was sleeping in her home all alone. It came to her in a dream. She could feel the pain in her, she experience the final moment of this person’s life and right before the murderers unmasked themselves it was over. Rita woke up sweating; she placed her hand on her neck to see if it was true. She breathed heavily, and knew what just happened; she had just witness what happen to the spirit, a victim of someone’s evil plan.

In the morning, she decided that she needed to go to the city to investigate. The spirit was leading her there. She hi-tailed out of her home, said good-bye to her uncle, and left to the city.

-----------------------------
Rome got back and could not concentrate on anything else except Rita. She had consumed his waking thoughts. At nights, he would still have nightmares about Aff, but in the day, it was all Rita. He tries to replay that morning in his head, but nothing came to him. His work was not helping him, every time he smells a model spraying a strawberry fragrance, he thinks of her.

Aom sees Rome and surprises him. She wraps her arms around his waist, laying her head on his back. Rome peeled her off of him. He turned back to look at her. Her smile was beautiful, but Rita’s was gorgeous. He shook his head to stop thinking about her.

Aom: What’s wrong? Are you sick?

Rome: No, I’m okay. I’m just tired. Don’t worry.

Aom: Rome, we should go out tonight. It’s been awhile.

Rome: Sorry, maybe next time. I promised my parents I would be home for dinner.

Aom: Am I not as important as your parents?

Rome: Please Aom, this is a work place. Let’s talk about this later.

She stormed off in a fury. Rome changed after he left for his trip, it’s like he is easily distracted and daydreaming about something.
----------
Warat: Hello. I’ve missed you. Can you come by tonight? Great, I’ll see you then.
-----------
Nok: Hey. I was just thinking about you. Are you coming by tonight? No, awww. I really need you tonight. Well if you change your mind, call me.
-----------
Rome arrived at home, to find that no one was there. The dinner plans were cancelled, and no one bothered to tell him. He went upstairs to lie on his bed. He looked at the ceiling, slowly he closed his eyes. Suddenly, he feels this weight on top of him, it was light though. He opens his eyes to find no one in sight.

Nok decided to stay late at the office to finish a few minor tweaks in her plans. What she didn’t know was that Aom also stayed behind to finish a couple paper works due the next morning. Nok decides to go get some coffee drink, and so did Aom.

TBC

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh god... i think it's aff... feel pity for the ghost... how can she suffer like that.. hope rita can help her as soon as possible...

your story make me addicted to it already.. please update more... hehe...

lady0fdarkness

I wonder what Aff wants from Rita?? I mean.. even if Aff wants Rita to find her killers, why murder all those innocent people and go right to the source and kill the murderers?? Ahh.. but I guess you can't tell a ghost with a grudge No.

Good update, RR!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Rome got back and could not concentrate on anything else except Rita.

:spin: I'm so blushing!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 10: The Beginning of Revenge

Nok walked in, frustrated about today. She tried calling someone on the phone, but wasn't able to reach them. Worst thing was, she just bumped into Aom. When their eyes met, it was like a silent war battling between them.

Nok: What are you doing here? It's afterhours.

Aom: Working. What about you?

Nok: I am CEO here, I don't need to tell you. Well I see my son's not with you. That's good.

Aom knew Nok could push her buttons. Rome was her weak spot. She didn't want to look bad in front of her, because Nok could fire her. Aom decided to walk away, not give more ammo to her enemy. She knew Nok was angry as she walked to her office to get out of there. When Aom left, Nok screamed. Tonight was not her night.
------------
Warat: I'm so glad you could come. I've been having the worst day ever. You always relax me in my time of need.
------------

Rita arrived in the city. It was totally different that she last remembered it, before she was sent to live with Uncle In. She walked up and down street, looking at the different buildings, trying to familiarize herself with the big city. This lead her to an apartment building. It was quite nice. Rita felt like she was being pulled to go in. She knocked on the landlord's door. A grumpy, somewhat big-sized man answers the door.

Landlord: What do you want?

Rita: I was wondering if you have a vacant place here?

Landlord: Why you asking?

Rita: I'm interested in renting an apartment. So do you?

Landlord: We might, but no one wants it.

Rita: Why?

Landlord: Someone died in there. Even her sister left the house, not taking anything with her, except some personal stuff.

Rita: I see. Well, do mind if I go look.

Landlord: Be my guest. It's the one that says vacant on it. If you still want it, come back her and we can talk.

Rita: Okay. Thanks.

She goes up the stairs. It would creak, making Rita more cautious. She finally reached the door, a single touch made the door open. It was a good thing the apartment didn't feel like human decay. It was actually a pleasant smell, strawberries. Rita looked around the place. It was different from her place with Uncle In, it was really neat and tidy. Everything here had love in it, a lot of color filled her eyes. There was something that caught Rita's eye though, it was a picture of four people. It surprised her that Rome was in there too. He was hugging a pretty girl in her, smiling. The name 'Aff' came to her mind, like someone just whispered it to her. She was next to a girl and there was another guy in there too. After awhile of looking at the place, she decided this was place she needed to stay.

It was pretty cheap, the landlord gave it to her for only $300 a month. Usually it's $550-700 a month, but since no one wanted it since death was rumored to loom it. To me it was perfectly normal, the landlord, no one wanted to go in there to clean it up. Rita felt something bad in the pit of her stomach, but she remember what happened before, she can't go back now. Step one was done, now step two must come into play getting a job at THE workplace.

----------
Rome was angry with himself, he was falling behind at work. Nothing was being done. His father got called away on a business trip, and he didn't want to deal with his mother or Aom right now. He had to find a female model to fill in the position for a previous one, who just got married and on leave. It was stressful, all the models look like they were anorexic, on drugs, or both. Not to mention, some weren't even girls. He was going to give up, he desperately needed someone, anyone who could fill the spot, and suddenly SHE came into his office.

Rome: Rita???

Rita had stayed up all night, looking about the woman who died in the apartment, Aff. She found about Rome, and his company. If there was anything, she would get it from him and Aff's sister, Aom. Also Rita was here to get revenge for Uncle In. Inside her, she believed that Rome was the cause of her Uncle's death. When she read that his company was in need of a model, she thought this was the perfect opportunity. Rita doesn't want to be so full of herself, but she thinks she gots what it takes to be a model.

Rita: Rome? Oh my god, I didn't know you work here. I just I should leave now.

Rome: No. Why? What are you doing here? Are okay you? I---I--mean Are you okay?

Rita (lets out a little chuckle and smiles): I'm good. I decided to come live here now, and find a job.

Rome: A job? oh..oh yeah, the model job. Sit down, let's talk about your resume.

Rita: Okay. Here it is. Um I don't have any experience as a model, but I think I'm capable of getting the hang of it. I learned about the company too, so if not a model, any other job will do.

Rome just nodded. She kept going on about her resume, but all Rome paid attention to was that SHE was there, in his office, sitting right in front of her. The woman he had been thinking about these past days was here. He had so much to say to her, but thought it might be too rude. Whenever Rita would catch him looking at her, she gave an innocent smile.

Rita: Rome? Hello? Rome? Are you listening?

Rome: Huh? What?

Rita: I was just asking if I got the job?

Rome: Oh, let see here. (skimming through her resume) We'll call you. But I have to say, you seem to be the most qualified. We don't get a lot of known-name models here even though we are a highly known business. If you do get hired, I will personally call you myself.

Rita: Thanks. Well, hopefully I'll see you again. Bye.

Rome: Oh wait. By any chance, are you free tonight? I was thinking...perhaps....we could talk about....stuff.

Rita: "Stuff" I'm free, but I think that it's not a good idea.

Rome: Why?

Rita: For one, you're already dating someone. For another, you might be my boss, workers can't fraternize with other employees.

He was losing it, Rita was so stubborn. He just wanted to talk, but he didn't want to look so desperate. Before he could say another word, she left.

Rita could do nothing but be smile. She got him, it was sure to make Rome be surprised with her presence. As she was about to enter the elevator, when a woman bumps into her.

Rita: Excuse you. (only seeing the back of this woman)

Aom: Are you talking to me? (turns around)

Rita: No, I'm talking to the wall. Of course I'm talking to you. (she knew it was Aff's sister, Aom)

Aom: Really funny. I forgot to laugh.

Rita: Well at least I'm not dumb and ill-mannered.

Aom: What'd you say? Say that again you slut. If you have the guts.

Rita: I don't repeat myself to people like you.

Aom: I bet you're scared. Awww run back to your mommy and daddy. Crybaby, you don't belong here.

Rita: You don't have any respect to elders. I'm going to teach you a lesson then.

Aom: Bring it b****!

She went to Rita and slapped her. A cold hard slap. Rita wasn't going to let her go, not even if she's the sister of Aff. Rita responded with a stronger and harder slap. Both exchanged more slapped and hair pulling. More and more employees heard commotion and came to check it out. People from the elevator saw to girls fighting. From what it looked like, Rita was winning. She delivered a smack that sent Aom falling to the ground. A secretary ran to inform Rome, who was in his office gazing at Rita's picture. He dashed to the scene to find out it was Rita and Aom. Rome pushed people aside to peel Rita off Aom. He was in the middle of them, holding them apart with his hands.

Rome: Everyone go back to work NOW! You too Aom, I'll talk to you later.

Aom: But Rome--

Rome: I said NOWW!!

When all the employees left, even Aom, Rome stared into Rita's eyes with fury. She was reminded of that time in her room, was felt scared. He moved closer and closer to her. Next she knows, Rome grabbed her waist and pulled her into the elevator.

TBC

spoiler: Chai comes back.

lady0fdarkness

lol.. I loved the cat fight... I just wished Rome didn't stop them so soon. I see Rita's in town now.. Watch out Aom!!!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks i was thinking when you were going to update so spicy what's going to happen in the elevator lol can't wait for the next ch don't keep u waitin too long again