A Promise To You :Rome/Rita: RTEAM

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ahhh yeshh Fun! Rita pushing her head into toilet! :loool:

RR add a cat fight please! ^_^
Ewe! It means Rita will be touching toilet water :loool: Nah I would love to see that and I hope there is some surprise in the toilet too. :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
first debate over today....going to do a quick update :D

CHAPTER 7 Part 1: Two Can Play At that Game

Rome? No way, I can't believe it. She quickly put it in her purse and ran to find her uncle. They went to the hospital. Uncle In peered through the door window and saw Rome, it was the same exact man he stabbed last night.

Uncle In: What are we going to do now?

Rita: There is only one option, we have to pay for his medical bill. If we do, then we can assure him not to press charges on you.

Uncle In: How much is it?

Rita: um....about $21, 300.

Uncle In: WHAT??!! (Rita covered his mouth, not wanting Rome to hear them talk. She pulled him aside in an empty hallway.) $21,300 that's like our whole savings for your college.

Rita: Uncle, be reasonable. What good would it do me if you go to jail? We must give it up. I can go to college later, but he need the money now. Think, the faster we help him, the faster he is out of our lives and will let us save up money for college. Uncle, just say yes.

Uncle In: Rita, I promised you that I will give you everything possible, and now I am the one who let you down.

Rita: NO! Uncle I assure you that I am the one who let you down. Now let's stop the blame and go pay for the bill.

--------------------
Doctor: Thank you. Now you may take your patient home.

Rita: He's better? gosh, whoever made this guy a doctor was crazy. thinking patients are like pets. ugh.

Doctor: Yes. Now if you excuse me because I am going to see another patient.
-------------------
*knock knock*

Rome: Come in.

Rita: Hello? It's me :D

Rome: ('.') what do you want? can't you leave me alone?

Rita: i can't. i paid for you medical bill, and the doctor told me to take you home.

Rome: No.

Rita: Why not?

Rome: I don't trust you. And why would you help me, a stranger?

Rita: No reason. I'm trying to show you that I am a nice person.

Rome: NO!

Two male nurses came into the room. One was pushing a wheelchair. They both lifted Rome into the wheelchair, and pushed him all the way to the front doors of hospitals. Rita following close behind. There, Rita directed them to her car.

Rome: Put me down. She's not my wife. HELP ME! HELP ME!

Rita: Quiet down sweetie. (now both inside the car, Rita moving closer to Rome)

Rome: Wha-at are you doing? Move away.

Rita: I'm not going to kiss you. I just want to make sure you buckle up.

They drove all the way to Rita's house, the whole ride was quiet, with Rome staring at Rita. why would this person help me? unless she was out to kill me. *gulp* i'm handicapped right now. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! i can't defend myself. what if she rapes me? I'm too young to have this happen. NO! get a hold of yourself ROME, this isn't like a lakorn, she's only a girl. YOU ARE A MAN! yes, a man. don't fall for her tricks. :D

Rita: Here we are.

Rome looks up and saw a very tiny house. It was the same size as one side of his garage. He wanted to laugh, but didn't want to get beat up by her. Rita got out of the car and went over to Rome's side. He quickly locked the down so she couldn't get in. Rita looked at him like stupid-head, she took out her key and open the door. Rome felt really dumb after he realized that was a wasted effort. Rita took out the wheelchair and helped Rome onto the seat. She had to push him on the unpaved dirt ground. Heavy and uncooperative, Rita started getting irritated, while Rome was being amused. Two can play at that game. Rita walk away from Rome and towards the hose. She turned it one and sprayed Rome with water. Teaches him to be so arrogant.

Rome can't believe she just sprayed him. If he wasn't in pain, he would pay her back. That wasn't the worst part either, she just left him outside, while she went inside. appalled that she did this, he tried pushing himself. it was harder than it looks. struggling, he gave up. Rita went inside and decided to take a shower and cook dinner, her uncle was going to come home later.

TBC

i thought i was going to finish this chapter..but i have to work really early in the morning...so i got to go to sleep... PART II will be up after I come home from work.....

-->what else will be in this chapter: someone eavesdrops on warat's conversation--an affair??.......nok has a secret too...

later on: SOMEONE ELSE WILL DIE SOON!

fun

Expired Sarnie
"What if she rapes me"

:loool: Rome must have hit his head hard somewhere in the accident. What the hell in the world is he thinking. The last update was funny!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I thought Guys love it when they get taken advantage of. :loool: awee.. poor Rome, Rita left him out there by his lonesome self... :(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol...love the update RR....... I can't wait for the uncle to come home... Rome is going either to freak out or faint. I love how Rita plays the role that bother's the pa'aek, instead of the pa'aek bother the nang'aek.

good update, Miss RR!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sorry for the late update....here is long one dedicated to lome :D

Chapter 7 Part II

Rita was so amused with herself; she would look out the window to see Rome just sitting there. Her uncle was going to come home from work, and she wanted everything to go smoothly. She wanted to make sure that Rome would forgive her uncle for what he did. Judging how Rome is, it wasn't going to be easy, especially when he has that kind of attitude. Rita was thinking about Rome so much that she let the fish burn. By the time she realized this, there was nothing left to eat off of it, from head to toe, burnt black. She had to start from the beginning again, but there was no more fish. Rita ended up making peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches.

Rome still stuck outside, furious. He really wanted to walk inside the house and teach Rita a lesson. All of the sudden, a car pulled up. Rome turned around to see who it was, and it was none other than the man that night, the night he got stabbed. Speechless, Rome balled up his fists in anger. Uncle In on the other hand felt awkward, not knowing how to apologize to the man he almost killed. He only agreed because his niece made him, and he would do anything for his niece. It was Uncle In who initiated the conversation.

Uncle In: You must be Rome. I'm Uncle In. I'm sorry about that night.

Rome: I don't need your apology, you scum. Tell me why you are here!

Uncle In: I live here, with my niece, Rita.

Rome: I see now, you two are trying to scam me. When I survived, you wanted to finish the job. Let me tell you, you won't be able to do it again. You and your niece are going to jail.

Uncle In: Please, we mean you no harm. (Walking closer) We are just trying to help you.

Rome: Get away from me. Help? *scoff* you two are in it for a quick buck.

Uncle In: You have it all wrong. We-----

Rome: Quit your talking old man.

Uncle In started walking closer to Rome, in hope to calm him down, to prove that he was a gentle man. This was Rome's opportunity, and he took it. He used his "superhuman" powers to push himself of the wheelchair and leap onto Uncle In. Rome began punching the defenseless man. Each blow was harder, faster, and stronger. Rita heard some yelling, and when to check out what all the commotion was about. She saw her uncle getting beat up, bleeding underneath Rome. At once, Rita ran over and shoved Rome off. He was heavy, but she managed to do it. Helping her uncle up, his face was oozing with blood. She led Uncle In inside the house, and began cleaning him up. Rome once more was still outside, but now on the ground, a few feet away from his wheelchair. He pondered on what he had just done, guilt ran through him. How could he beat up an old man?

Rita was so appalled by Rome's actions. She decided to leave him out there, to suffer in the cold. Her uncle disagreed, but he didn't have the energy to argue. After getting cleaned up, he was force to go to bed to rest. Rita on the other hand, sat at her kitchen table and watched Rome lay on the ground surrounded by darkness.

It was getting late, and so she decided to go to bed. In the middle of the night, Rita was awoken by thunder. It was raining, hard. Her conscience screamed her to go check up on Rome. She slowly got out of her bedroom and walked towards the door.

With each step, she felt that someone was following her, but when she turned back it was nothing. Maybe because she was tired, but she swears that she felt this presence lingering next to her. Rita finally reached Rome's body; it was soaked with water and cold to the touch. He was shivering, and a part of Rita felt it was her fault that it was because of her; he ended up like this even though he deserved it. She used all her strength to carry him inside, mostly dragging him in. But he seemed to be lighter than before, like someone else was helping her get him inside the house. Rita placed on the couch and walked into the bathroom for a cloth and a clean towel.

As she was wiping him, it was as if it wasn't even her. Like she was watching it happen inside someone else's eyes. It felt as if someone else was wiping him down, caring for him, and gently caressing his face. Inside was the urge to lean over and kiss him. Was it her feelings? It couldn't be? Could it? The force was too powerful, and she bent forward and planted a kiss onto Rome's lips. Various emotions emerged in her, Rita didn't know why. After the kiss, she quickly sat up, touched her lips, and was tried to make sense of any of this.

After a few hours, Rome's fever was going down, but he still felt cold, even with all of her blankets covering him. Nothing was working. Her last resort, she hesitated to do it, but she convinced it was the best. Rita crawled under the blankets and cuddle in Rome's arms. She had decided that she invented a new meaning to 'sleeping with the enemy' Rome responded to Rita's warmth, and pulled her closer, wrapping his masculine arms around her. Rita wanted to scream, her mouth was wide open, but went against it. She didn't want her uncle to come out and think she was taking advantage of Rome. She felt so tired all of a sudden, and started to doze off.
---------MEANWHILE-----------------
Nurse: Heehee. Oh. I got to get back to my shift Doctor. Good night. (buttoning up her shirt)

Doctor: Already? Why don't you skip helping those patients and take care of me? (pulling her in closer)

Nurse: Doctor. I already did, as recommended once daily.

Doctor: oooo But I think we need to up the dosage.

Nurse: I need to go, before I leave we can.

Doctor: Okay, you better be here right when your shift is over.

Nurse: Wouldn’t your wife mind if you are late?

Doctor: My wife is stupid, I will just give her some money and then she will forget about everything.

Nurse: Well I will see you later. Bye. (Walking out of the office)

She left the doctor’s office, the same doctor that ‘helped’ Rome. Shortly after, there was a knock. The doctor thought his little nurse changed her mind and went to open the door. Nothing, no one in sight, the hallway was empty and quiet. He believed that he probably imagined it. Scratching his head, he turned back and jumped up. He let out a scream; there, a lady standing behind him. The woman was pale. She raises her arm and points at the doctor. The doctor freaking out, he was trying to comprehend what the hell this woman is, and how she came into his office. At first, he thought it was a patient, until he noticed that he never meet this woman before, and he meets ALL the females in the hospital.

Doctor: Who are you? What are you doing here?

No response. All she did was walk closer, still pointing to him. Suddenly, her face was disarranged and her hair tangled. There was red blood dripping everywhere, oozing out of her mouth and eyes. It was as if she wanted to speak, but each time she opens her mouth, the blood would flood out. Her arms and legs began to twist and turn in every which way. When she reached the doctor, she began strangling him. He tried to defend himself, but it was useless. He could see her, but he couldn’t feel her. His hands would go through her. How was that possible?

The hair on his back rose. Petrified, he screamed at the top of his lungs. In an instance, they were not in his office anymore, but on the rooftop. The doctor kept backing up, trying to get out of reach of the lady in front of him. He bumped into the cement wall, indicating he was by the edge of the building. She kept coming closer and closer. Her eyes fixated on him, inching closer. He fell to his knees, pleading to her.

Doctor: Please, I will do anything you want, just leave me alone.

She did not respond back, except point to the edge. He knew what she meant; she wanted him to jump off. There was no other way, he had or be haunted by her forever. Scared out his mind, he had to do it. With so much hesitation, the doctor had to talk himself into doing this. First step, second step, third step, and there he went. When he did reach the bottom, his organs and blood splatter all over the pavement. Pedestrians were so shocked; they did not know what to do. Half an hour later, the police are called to handle this matter. The news surrounded the area, interviewing all the witnesses, and trying to take pictures of the doctor’s remains. This will become front page news, but the question still lies: “what really happened?”

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhhhh.........!! RR...... that was scary, but good........ I wonder why the ghost went after the doctor though?

lol. I can't believe rita left poor, defenseless Rome laying out in the rain after he had fallen out of his wheelchair, bu then again.... he just beat up an old man! Good update, RR!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ooooohhhh, scary chapter and not to mention gruesome rr, very detailed i like it.now im going to have nightmares
when i was writing this update..i had to keep re-reading what i wrote to make sense...i started getting chills...lol

wow keep it coming hehehehe rita and rome had a little kiss and cuddle what's gonna happen in the morning
i'll try to update soon...tomorrow if i don't have any homework..i will dedicate my time to updating this :D...

ahhhhh.........!! RR...... that was scary, but good........ I wonder why the ghost went after the doctor though?

lol. I can't believe rita left poor, defenseless Rome laying out in the rain after he had fallen out of his wheelchair, bu then again.... he just beat up an old man! Good update, RR!
you'll know soon^^
rome deserved it lol..but soon rita will get wrongful punishment