A Promise To You :Rome/Rita: RTEAM

fun

Expired Sarnie
Poor Aff, I hope that those masked people will die a terrible death. I get so emotional when just watching someone die in a movie/drama. Update soon!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
That was intense! I hope you update soon sweetie! Rome & Rita are my current addiction so I'm High off them muahah. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 3: Welcome Wagon..not so nice
(may contain some *ahem* idk...might not be as WHOA or WOW or HOT as others but yeah a little warning^^ so you've been warned-ish...read at your own will....<--this part is at the end of the chapter for those who would like to expect it and know ahead of time lol but i think it's like PG-13....or PG....nothing huge...sorry...i'm saving the BIG for later maybe heehee)
(dedicated to awesome and amazing sister, and also the person i'm staying up late at night just to write this even though i have school tomorrow but it's okay lol....aiko...because i forgot to wish her a super duper happy b-day on her fabulous birthday)

rome walked out of the airport and pulled out his cellphone.

*ring ring*
???: hello.

rome: it's me, rome. i'm back.

???: rome! you're back. where are you? when did you get back? i'll come get you right now. hurry up man. why aren't you talking?

rome: slow down chai. i'm at the airport. i just caught a cab, i'll meet you at my house, okay?

chai: okay rome, i'll be there in 5 minutes.

rome: see you then. *hangs up phone*

again, chai was about to hang up the phone and then the same voice started talking. at first he thought rome was still talking, but it was a female voice, a familiar voice though.

???: chaiiiii (singing-like voice) tell rome what you did or else. the longer you wait, the harder it's going to be.

chai: listen, i don't know who you are but leave me alone.

as chai hung up the phone, his secretary walks in to tell him that aom was waiting downstairs for him.

-------

chai: aom! what brings you here? never mind that, let's talk on the way. rome's back.

aom: rome's back? when?

chai: just now and he wants to see me.

aom: about what? aff?

chai: of course! but you remember our deal right aom, not a word.

aom: my lips are sealed.

the two finally reached rome's house, his whole yard was wide open, in the middle of the plot of land was his big white house. surrounded by flowers planted by aff, pillars designed like the romans, and a balcony that was built by his own father. his next neighbors were probably a block away, but far away to never hear a thing coming from the house.

they knocked on the door, no answer. aom decided to just turn the knob and to their surprise, it was unlock. they both thought it was odd since rome always locks the door no matter what, even if he was inside the house away from others. the door creaked as it opened. silence, complete and utter silence in the house.

aom: hello? rome? are you home?

chai: it's me, chai and aom. where are you?

they both looked at each other not knowing what to expect. a part of them wanted to get back in the car and drive away, but there was a part of them telling them to stay for rome. even though it was their friend's house, standing there, waiting, gave them chills down their spines.

aom: chai? let's go back, i don't think rome is here yet.

chai: no, we have to stay and wait for him.

suddenly out of no where, a hand grabbed each one of their shoulders. it felt cold and heavy.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

?: relax guys, it's just me.

they looked back and was relieved to see it was only rome. catching their breaths, they settled down in the living room. aom, rather than sitting near chai and rome, took a seat away from them both. she felt as if she couldn't be near anyone at the moment, not after what happened.

rome: i hope you two know why you are here, so i'm going to get straight to the point. what happened to aff?

silence. the only thing making a sound was the clock in the room. tick tick tick tick tick tick

rome: ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!

aom jumped at the tone of voice rome was using and started to talk, "well, what happened was....aff...ummm....s-she-shee hung....ummm...she hung....(a slight pause debating if she should continue) herself."

rome: LIES!!!! tell me the truth, right now. i don't want to hear any more of your lies!!

chai: rome, calm down man. what aom said is true. the police investigated and concluded that aff killed herself. we both didn't believe it at first but when they said there was no forced entry nor and harm or foul seemingly done to her, we had to. we even made them check fives times for anything.

rome: well then tell them to check again, i know they made a mistake. i know aff, and she would never do this EVER.

chai: but---

rome: no buts! i need to know who is responsible for my fiance death.

aom couldn't take it anymore, rome was listening. all he cared about was his precious fiance. aom love aff as much as rome but this was too much. he wasn't there, he didn't see aff, he didn't have to deal with the police, he doesn't know her head was going to explode by rome's stubbornness and not being able to be rational in this situation. the fact of the matter is aff is DEAD and nothing is going to change that. aom rose from her seat, and gave rome a hard slap across the face.

aom: ROME! aff is DEAD. do you hear me? DEAD! you can't bring her back and blaming others won't help either. she's gone and she'll never come back. Aff took her life. why? even i don't know that question, but what i do know is that it would mean the world to her if you buried her ashes. you have to face reality now and look into the future.

both rome and chai were stunned at the display by aom. aom was never this opinionated, sure she would give her advise but nothing like this in all the times they have known here. rome knows that there maybe some truths in what aom had just said, but right now is too early, he needs time. but at this very moment, he was furious, the only woman he loved died, he has never loved another woman like this.

[[[his own mother didn't even mean this important to him, he hardly even knew the woman, only that she was one of his father's one night stands. his own father was a complete stranger to him, half the time he was drunk and the other half, he would be sleeping with a different woman every night. that's how he died of sexually transmitted diseases, but before his father died, he built this house for rome right before he was going to die to make up for all the lost times, and to give him a future with the money he put aside from the inheritance rome's grandparents gave him. but the ONLY person that really truely mattered to him was aff. and now she's gone from the face of the earth]]]

rome: aom...

aom was hesitant to answer. rome's voice was low and softer, a voice she never heard before. "....y-y-yes?"

rome: GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aom: what?

rome: i said GET OUT now or else i'll throw you out.

aom: if you are not going to listen to reason, then i'll go. i don't want to stay where i'm not wanted, but just remember what i said....chai, can you drive back home?

chai who hasn't spoken in a while, witnessing this arguement between two friends, felt helpless and weak. all he could do was nod to aom, and with a whisper to rome telling him that he will call to check up on him. he went to reach out his hand to his friend, but rome knocked it away. and in an instant, chai and aom left rome's. once again, silent in a house that was a home filled with love and warmth.

rome sitting on his bed, thinking about everything. what have i done wrong to deserve this sort of treatment? nothing he did was good enough, everything reminded him of aff. he finally closed his eyes after crying softly holding onto his wedding ring. and with that he quickly fell asleep.

----------------
aom: i don't know what's rome's problem. i mean he use to be rational to talk to, but now?

chai: you need to give some time. it's only been a couple of days.

aom: so what? I SAW HER BODY, and i'm getting by.

chai: rome is not as strong as you, just let him cool down and before you know it he'll be the same rome we know and love. but it's not easy losing the one you love.

aom: i hope so and i know, i lost my whole family.

chai: i'm sorry.

chai stopped the car on the side of the road and pulled aom close to him for an embrace. and after a few minutes, he started the car and drove.

-----------
chai: would you like to come in? it's going to take awhile to get the documents from my office.

aom: ummm..sure.

aom followed chai into his house. it was as elegant as rome's but it did have that feeling of security and warmth. it was cozy in chai's house. aom sat in her normal spot, on the brown sofa in the corner. this is relaxing, just what i need

chai: make yourself comfortable like always, i'm going to prints some stuff out for my work.

aom: take your time, i don't need to go anywhere anytime soon.

chai: thanks.

he left, leaving aom laying down on the sofa. after a while, aom noticed that it was getting really hot in chai's house. silly guy, he left the heat on again she went to go turn it lower, but it seemed to be stuck. it was getting really hot, to the point where she was sweating a bit, and in all her life, she was never know to sweat. thinking that chai will still only be gone for a few minutes, she might as well take off her jacket.

first she took off her jacket, revealing a white spaghetti string tank top underneath. still sweating, she decided to take off her jeans, allowing her boy shorts to be shown. and then after a few more minutes she decided to check on what's taking chai so long and why his house is so frickin' HOT. she was making her way to his office when she decided that maybe it's best to splash some cold water on her face.

chai had just finished printing out the papers and started to noticing how hot it was. did i leave the heat again? i thought i put on the AC he loosened his necktie and took of his jacket. boy was it getting hot in his office, almost as if he couldn't breath. but chai ignored it and decided that it's probably his mind working too hard, it's been a long day. he left his office and began thinking that he should probably take a shower before he leaves, he never sweat this much in this life. he started undressing himself and went to his shower stall.

immediately after chai went into the stall, aom went inside the bathroom to wash her face. they both not pay attention to each other because of the heat. aom thought the cold water against her skin felt good, she needed it. she started thinking about rome, and what a complete idiot she looked in front of him, so she started pour more cold cold water on her to take away the thoughts away. now completely drenched it almost frozen water, the totally opposite of the temperature in the air, she need to dry off. she didn't know what she was doing, but she took off the remainder of her clothes and started rummaging through chai's clothes and couldn't find anything she liked. chai, just finished his shower was feeling much better. he went into his bedroom to find a figure throwing what seems to be his clothes everywhere, but without his contacts, he can't see anything clearly.

he slowly walks but to the figure from behind and wrapped his arms around their waist. with everything going on it this place, nothing seemed to make sense. aom imagined it was rome's arms around her like it suppose to be, while chai could smell the scent of this person, she carried the same exact smell as aff. their minds played tricks on them, and they let it. aom quickly turned around to embrace "rome," while chai slowly started to plant tiny kisses on the affectionate "aff" neck. they slowly moved to the bed, located in the middle of the room. never in a million years did they think that they would finally be making love to "rome/aff," but they weren't. the room suddenly got hotter. all the water was evaporated from the two bodies.

chai wanted to take it slow, trying to make each kiss filled with love. aom wanted it fast and rough. both wanting their own thing, but in the end, aom won. she was aggressive. she pushed "rome" underneath her and starts laying deep passionate. it worked magic on him, for each time she would try to part lips, he would pull her back in for more. her hands were like magic, running through his hair down to his chest down to his abs then ALL the way down. he was so much pleasure from "aff" now it was his turn to return the favor. he rolled on top of her and started at her lips. his tongue glided in gently making her feel tingles all over her body. chai then worked on the neck, she started moaning over and over again. each one getting louder than the last. he wasn't over yet, he wasn't in her and he knew they both wanted it. at first it was slow, but started to pick up pace. back and forth, aom first felt pain and screamed, but chai trying to make it the best thing she ever felt, soothingly massaged her breast while nibbling on the other, then vice versa. the screamed turned back into intoxicating moans. the pleasure was more than they expected, chai didn't want it to stop. he was laying kissing everywhere, over and over until he knew she was bruised with his marks. aom was at an all time high, she grabbed chai's arms, then wrapped her arms around his back for support, later after chai finally hit the spot, aom found it so satsifying she left claws marks all over his back. the love making was so long, each one taking their turns to be on top, give the one on the bottom the experience of a lifetime. it was finally over after a hour or so. tired and sore, they were so tired that they just fell asleep in each other's arms....

unaware to who they just made sweet delicious love to....until tomorrow....

TBC

i hope this was a long enough update...maybe another one tomorrow...we'll see...

hint/spoiler: the heat was turned up by someone intentionally.....(i wonder who...maybe i'm not wondering idk anymore lol)

shachibasha

psychotic
at first when i saw the warning at the top i thought i was going to be rome and rita but apparently i was mistaken.
...cool update cant wait for more! i think affs spirit turned the heat up

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ekkkk... I'm blushing... :blush: Chai & Aom must've been in a really deep trance in order to not know who they were making love too. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
at first when i saw the warning at the top i thought i was going to be rome and rita but apparently i was mistaken.
...cool update cant wait for more! i think affs spirit turned the heat up
Wouldn't that be too quick lol :lol:

ekkkk... I'm blushing... :blush: Chai & Aom must've been in a really deep trance in order to not know who they were making love too. lol.
Oh noy! I hope that doesn't ever happen to me. I prefer to have it with the person I want to *ahem*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Wouldn't that be too quick lol :lol:
Oh noy! I hope that doesn't ever happen to me. I prefer to have it with the person I want to *ahem*
haha. I know right? The heat got to their heads so that's why they're all delusional. :loool: Man if that were to happen to me, the guy had better be good. lmao & i'll be thinking of ken. muahahah.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm........getting very interesting.. at first I thought Chai and Aom killed Aff... but now.. hmm... not so sure. But I thknk Aff's ghost turned up the heat and put those two in a trance, thinking of the people they lust for. Can't wait for Rita to get in the picture.
Very good so far, Miss RR. Hoping you update more for us. :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
r u still thinking about what to write not to be pushy but i see you here often but you haven't update this for awhile so

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
r u still thinking about what to write not to be pushy but i see you here often but you haven't update this for awhile so
lol..sorry about that...yeah i've been reading a lot...well i will update soon...i'll update a lot... :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha. I know right? The heat got to their heads so that's why they're all delusional. :loool: Man if that were to happen to me, the guy had better be good. lmao & i'll be thinking of ken. muahahah.
That too. He better be decent looking. Don't want to do it with some scary creature. LMAO

Update soon =(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sorry about the wait...this one will be a long one...i hope :D

Chapter 4: What Just Happened?

the morning broke, and the sun shined on the two people lying on a single king sized bed. chai started nuzzling to aom's nook. her scent drove him insane, it smelled so exotic that he wanted more. he began wrapping his arms around her petite body and nibbling on her neck. not wanting to wake her up, he slowly planted kissed from the top of her head to the her tip of her nipple. at first he was just going for a little taste, but now, it seems to be more that that. no chai, control yourself, let aff sleep. think. girls in bikinis. chocolate. puppies. rome in a bikini. rome in a bikini??? there ^^ chai stopped himself. but before he did, he laid one more kiss on her lips before parting to sleep right next to her.

-------------------------
rome woke up to another nightmare. it's been days now, and he hasn't been getting a good night sleep. a same reoccurring dream that has haunts his every waking thoughts.

it would start out sweet and happy with aff walking down the aisle. so beautiful and lovely like always, in her big white dress. but, right before he could take her hand, the floor underneath them collapse and aff falls down. the walls were dripping with blood, everything in a matter of seconds was filled with blood. rome would do everything to get to aff but never be able to reach her. it would be like she was screaming but no sound came out of her voice. as he dives to get her, everything turns black with the spotlight on him. "aff? aff? AFF!!??" nothing. all of a sudden, he would hear aff scream in pure horror. he can't reach her, he can't help her, he can't do anything for her.

then he wakes up, full of sweat, full of terror in his eyes, knowing that the love of his life died and he couldn't do anything to help her. helpless.

he couldn't take it anymore. rome got out of bed and get ready to do something about this. he was going to see a psychic. he was a strong believer and knew that maybe they could find why he's having this nightmare.
------------------------------

ring. ring. riiiing. riiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggg. HI THIS IS CHAI. I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE LEAVE A NAME AND NUMBER AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU.

"Hi Chai, this is Pim. umm. John wanted to know if you still have the papers from last night. If you get this message, please get back to me. Okay? well see at work." Beep.

aom: hmmmm. chai??? what??? i thought i was at ro---(scratching her head and then was rubbing her eyes)

chai: hmm good morning sweetie. last night was amazing. (laying kissing on the back of her shoulder)

aom: it was. i really wish i can do this, but i got to go to work.

chai: stay. please. (the kisses working up her neck. they were melting her down, but she needed to finalize a deal at work)

aom: tonight okay? i'll make you exploded.

chai: likewise then.

chai turned her face towards his and instantly went in for a passionate kiss. god they both didn't want it to stop, but it had to. before aom could break away, chai pulled her closer, turning the kiss into a seductive one. their tongues intertwine with one another and it started drive aom crazy with desire. no aom. stop. you need to get this deal at work. tonight, just wait. think. muscular men. oil. kittens. big momma. big momma??

(ps for those who don't know who big momma is...she's played by martin lawrence:
)

aom softly pushed chai away, breaking away such an amazing kiss. parting was so unbearable. each one going in for a finally kiss. when they finally parted, they both got enough room to clearly see who the other one was, nothing like the person they thought it was last night.

aom: chai???

chai: aom???

both: what are you doing here?!

they tried to think of what happened last night, they couldn't remember what happened or what lead to what except for the feeling of pleasure. how could this have happened? they were friends, nothing more. why did it feel so wrong yet so right at the same time. both of them could not believe in what just happened, both trying to speak, but didn't know what to say to the other. they both were sitting on the bed, naked, not knowing what to say to the other one. what do you say to someone you made love to but wasn't the one you expected to being making love with?

aom: um, chai? i have to go. we can talk about this later. bye.

chai: oh. ok then.

with that, aom picked up her clothes and left. leaving chai to think what just happened there. he should have known better, aff is dead, she's not coming back and she would never love him. she had rome. he would never have her, not in this lifetime.

--------------------
aom quickly got her clothes on, then started driving to work.

aom: stupid stupid aom. rome would never want you. he loves aff. no matter what, aff is rome's life. you will never be in the picture. you would never have him, not in this lifetime.
-------------------

rome finally reached the psychic's house. as soon as he entered, he felt this eerie feeling go down his spine. it felt as if there was something following him as he wondered in the house.

rome: hello? i'm rome. i've here to ask for help. is anybody home? hel---

suddenly he heard someone scream, it sounded like aff. it came from the other room, he dashed toward the door. nothing. it was empty, unlike everywhere else, which was filled with nicks and knacks. he was going to make his way out of the room, when a bloody girl came towards him. he started to back up to a corner and screamed for help.

psychic: hey! hey! wake up!

rome opened his eyes and noticed that he was lying down on the sofa. he must have fallen asleep waiting for the psychic.

rome: sorry, i'm rome. hello.

psychic: i know who you are. i've been waiting for you.

rome: you have?

psychic: yes, it's about the love of your life who died.

rome: how do you know?

psychic: you called me and told me that.

rome: oh. i must have forgotten about that.

psychic: now, tell me what you want to know?

rome: well i have been having this nightmare about my fiance, and i want to know what it means.

psychic: i see. let me see. (a few moment later) she has some unfinished business, and she can't leave without it being resolved. your nightmare is sign from her. she wants you to know that you cannot be together in this life, but she loves you very much. she wants you to know that there will be someone else out there for you. as for the second part of the nightmare, it's not from her, but from you.

the psychic's face started to get distorted, laughing and screaming at him. "you're helpless. you couldn't save her. what's wrong with you? you killed her. it's all your fault."

??: rome? rome? wake up rome?

rome: what? (trying to catch his breath) aom?

aom: yeah rome. who else would it be?

rome: nothing. sorry. why are you here?

aom: i came to check up on you. you were screaming in your sleep so i ran up here to see what was going on.

rome: it's nothing, just a bad dream, that's all.

aom: ok then. well i'll get you a glass of water. you just rest easy, i'll be right back.

aom had just finished her deal and decided to go visit rome, instead of talking to chai about what happened. at least here, she's needed.

aom: here you go rome.

rome: thanks. so why are you here?

aom: oh, i just wanted to check up on you. that's all. how are you?

rome: okay i guess. umm aom? why are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?

aom: (noticing she didn't change) oh. i guess i forgot to change. and i really these clothes, so i figured to wear it again.

rome chuckles, it's been a while. it seemed like forever, now that aff is gone. was aom the person she was thinking about? that someone else out there for him? she was always there for him, a great friend and maybe a great girlfriend too. why am i thinking about this? aom is aff's sister. the love of your life is just died, and you are already looking at someone else. a simple laugh made him think of a possible future with aom? no, he can't, can he?

TBC

spoliers: rome gets too depressed about aff that he decides to do something drastic.
chai and aom finally have their talk, it doesn't go so well.

nothing in here is certain, everyone starts to doubt even themselves.

i hope you all enjoyed this update...i'll try to get one tomorrow...hopefully depends on my homework :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thanks for the update RR...

If it turns out that Aom killed Aff.. then she is one bad bad girl, killing her sister and all....... Hmm....I wonder how Rita will come into the picture?? Will Rome bump into her someplace or will she be like a person that comes into his life? Like a grief counselor or a secretary?? Seem like Chai loves Aom... but Aom loves Rome!

So if Aom and Chai killed Aff, then it seems like Aom was the mastermind where Chai probably just did as she comanded??