A Promise To You :Rome/Rita: RTEAM

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmmm i was thinking of a story.....and i just want to write the beginning before i forget it....

title: A Promise to You

Characters:
Rome (P'ek)
Rita (N'ek)
Aff (N'ek)
Aom S. (N'rai)
Chai
and others...

rated: r, horror-ish, romance, revenge, thriller

summary: Rome and Aff were in love for 4 years, the kind of love that would last lifetimes. rome had to leave to study aboard, but before he went he asked aff to promise something to him. she promised, and waited for his return, until one night she was brutally murdered. everyone believed that she committed suicide because rome did not return yet and she was rumored to be raped. rome hears the news and decides to come back immediately. aff's older sister, aom who also loves rome secretly, comforts him during this time. it's been two years later, rome has tried to move on. being a CEO in a big business industry and having a lovely gorgeous girlfriend by his side (aom, the sister), but he felt his life was lost. during a trip, he meets rita, and get off on the wrong foot. at first he believes that she was a theif, when he lost his wallet. but there is more to rita than meets the eye. when rome returns, he bumps into rita again, this time at aff's old house, which rita just purchased. aom already hates her, and even now and then, she thinks she sees aff in rita. chai, who has been aff and rome's friend since they could remeber, was secretly in love with aff. he never had the guts to admit it though, staying afar as a silent admirer. but when he sees rita, he feels a second chance at love. but can he compete with rome for rita? will history repeat itself again? as the drama rises, a presence lives among them, unable to rest until justice is served and for the promise to be furfilled.

asian206

sarNie Egg
wow the plot of your story is soo.................. good it really move me can't wait for the real chapter to post up,

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow u post thi up already eek.. i didnt even enter the fic section yet at all lol.. but aniwaise.. very intersting keke.. xp.. i cant wait for you to post.......

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent been in the fan fiction thread in a long time and i am just so into the rteam right now that i just want to read any fics with them in it. there is still other couple that i crave for but i really miss the rteam and i just cant wait any longer for their lakorn to air. lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh oh, rteam, i start to love them. but so sad, aff is a ghost. it reminds me "prai prathna" with bee n, au and tanya...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
this is going to be a mystery!
Oh, no, I don't want rita to decide who she wants to be with. it's heartbreaking to see the nang'ek go through that. I am waiting to read more!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 1: A Bloody Night

11:30 PM two masked people grabbed a girl out of her home from the comfort of her own room. they were waiting for her to return. she had just arrive home after her friend's party. before, laughing and happy, now being dragged her down a dark alley. rain falls on them. thunder and lightening rome the night sky.

???: please, i beg you please to hurt me.

masked person #1: i'm sorry PRINCESS but i have to.

???: no. (crying, tears dripped down the girl's face, her make-up smeared all over. blood oozing out of the cut on her forehead slowing sliding down the edge of her face) what is it that you want? money? i have some money. i will gladly give it to you.

masked person #2: we don't want that. we want you to pay for what you did.

???: what did i do? tell me please... i'm sorry okay.

#1: no. we want to you to suffer. you think an apology is going to be to good enough? think again.

the two masked people grabbed the girl's arms, pushed her down to the ground. she tried to get up, but slipped on the water. one of them started laughing.

#1: ha. pathetic. who knew that at the end, you would fall and become so dirty?

???: so you know who i am then? do i know you?

#1: of course. the great, almighty, lovely AFF TAKSAORN. who wouldn't know who you are? maybe you know me, maybe you don't.

#2: yeah!

aff: i beg you two. let me go now and i won't say a word.

#1: we don't care about your word. all I want is revenge.

aff: revenge? for what? i didn't do anything to you two. i never did anything bad bad to anyone in my life.

#1: enough chit-chatting. you can talk until you are blue in the face. but it won't change the facts. let's get this over with.

aff: no, stay away from me.

aff finally got her footing. she kicked one of the in the "area." she knew that at least one of them was a guy. she punched the other in the face. aff ran as far as her legs could take her. but it wasn't far in a dress. they caught up to her and she was trapped. the only option was to fight, but she already felt weak for running. aff did her best to defend herself. both side, tired. one of the masked got irritated, and hit aff in the back of the head with a block of wood. aff fell down, didn't put up a fight anymore. lying on the ground, gasping for air. the masked people panic, they didn't except this kind of outcome. freaking out, but stood there watching aff slowly losing life.

aff: rome, i'm sorry. i promised you and i will keep my promise. rome. rome. rome. ro---

underneath all that rain, as aff gave her last breath, a single teardrop fell from her face. she laid there lifeless with blood everywhere. the water washed all the blood down the roads, down the gutter, everywhere in the town stained with aff's blood.

the leader of the masked to the other to clean off all the blood on aff. after that, they dried her up and carried her back to her house. the leader tied a rope in aff's room. and the other placed her head inside the loop, letting go the body, aff hung as if she killed herself. the two masked left the room and made sure there was no evidence left.

----------
IN U.S.

rome was thinking of aff. he thought he heard aff calling his name. rome miss aff so much. today especially for some odd reason. suddenly he felt a part of his heart being ripped out.

rome: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. aff. (he fainted and rushed to the hospital)

---TBC------

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 2: This Has to be a Bad Dream

rome: (groan) how did i get here?

doctor: you fainted. but your test results show that everything is fine now. we are not sure what cause you to faint but to make sure you are feeling well, we want you to stay overnight for observation.

rome: sure. but can i call my fiance first.

doctor: sure, the phone is over there. (points to phone and then leaves)

rome picks up the phone and looks at the clock. 10 AM. if it's 10 AM over here, it's probably around midnight night over there. i'll call her later. he lays on the bed and decides to take a nap.

~DREAM~
rome standing at the alter waiting for aff. aff starts walking down towards him, smiling. their eyes were set on each other, no one else mattered. rome couldn't help but feel overjoy just looking at his beautiful gorgeous bride to be. aff reached him, he reaches for her hand, but she gets pulled away. all of the sudden, everything changes. rome is now surrounded by darkness. fear ran through him. a cold breeze slapped him in the face.

rome: aff? aff? where are you aff?

aff voice: rome! rome! rome! ro-----

rome: aff! where are you? aff! talk to me!!!

aff voice: i'm sorry. i promised you and i will keep my promise.

rome: what are you talking about? aff! aff!

aff voice: good bye my love. next time.

rome: what do you mean next time? wait. don't go aff.

??? voice: promise. promise. promise. promise. promise. promise. promise. hahahahahhaha!

rome: i don't know what you are talking about.

the voice broke out in laughter, hysterical laughter.
~DREAM ENDS~

rome wakes up in a sweat. his bed is all wet. heavy breathing. he decides to go to the bathroom to wash up. rome enters the restroom, he splashes water on his face and looks in the mirror. he screams and turns back to see if what he saw was true, aff covered in blood and messed up, with a rope across her neck. nothing was there except a white wall.

rome: rome, get a hold of yourself. aff was just at chai's welcome home party. now she's soundly sleeping. calm down.

he shakes the image out of his head. and decided to call his roommate.

-----------

aom: little sister wake up. come on aff, it's already 7:50. you are going to be late for work aff. get up before i spit in your cereal. 1, 2, 3.......(pretends to spit in the cereal)...i'm coming in now. come on aff are you still dreaming about ro----(opens the door and drops the cereal) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

aom, sees her little sister, aff hanging from her ceiling. lifeless. aff's face lose all life, paler than anything she's ever seen before. their neighbors heard the noise and thought it was burglars. they knew the sister fought but not any harsh fighting. they all came in with weapons, some with spoons, others bats, and one with a shoe. reaching aff's room, they saw aom on the floor crying and looked up to see precious aff's body dangling, being held by a single rope.

all of the sudden, the rope snapped. aff's body fell down and landed on top of aom. aom screamed, pushed aff's body off of her and ran downstairs. the neighbors called the police. the police interrogated everyone there and the rest of the neighbors. they all said the same thing, they didn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary. it was pouring rain last night. when the police asked aom, she said she spent the night at pee's house because she was a little drunk and didn't want to drive home so her friend took her home. aff left the party before aom did because aff wanted to talk to rome at home. and she got home at 7 to get ready for work. when her sister didn't come down for breakfest, she started to get worried and went upstairs to check. and this is where they are now.

the police took away aff's body. told everyone to leave except for aom, who was still crying on the sofa. they took pictures and looked everywhere, no forced entry, nothing out of place. they concluded that aff had commited suicide. aom couldn't believe it.

aom: it's not true. my sister would never do that. why would she?

police #1: i'm sorry for your lost ma'am but by what evidence shows, ms. taksaorn killed herself.

aom: no. i don't believe it. she is going to get married next year. her fiance is in the United States. her life is just growing.

police #2: ma'am, people commit suicide everyday for whatever reason. we are just thinking that maybe your sister had second thoughts about marriage. i mean she's young and has a bright future, and she didn't want to get tied down. maybe suicide was the only way out.

aom: what kind of police people are you? GET OUT!!! GET OUT NOW!!!!!

aom pushed them out. fustrated and can't believe this was happening, her own sister. (although they were half-sisters, different dads same mom, they treated each other like full blooded sisters) after their parents died in a hit-and-run, aom was there to take care of aff, but in the end, she couldn't. her head was filled with voices. she needed to tell rome of course. but her hand was shaking. there was one voice that stuck out.

??? voice: what's the matter aom? call rome, tell him what you did. aom, i know what you did. i know your dirty little secret. you can't run away from this aom.

aom started freaking out. she ran out of her house and went to work to keep herself busy. over there, she called chai and told him to call rome. she couldn't go home, so she decided to stay at a pee's house again.

--------

RING RING

rome: hello, rome speaking.

???: rome. it's chai here.

rome: hey chai. what's up. i was about to call aff. welcome back man. how was the party? how's aff doing?

chai: rome! no time for silly questions. i have something serious to tell you, but i need you to brace yourself.

rome: quit playing man. but i will brace myself, just for you.

chai: i don't know how to say this rome, but i will come out and say it, Aff is dead.

rome: what?! quit joking chai. it's not funny.

chai: rome, i'm serious. aom called me today. she even said that the police ruled it as suicide.

rome: no. no. this can't be happening. suicide??? no. not aff.

chai: i'm so sorry rome. aom didn't know how to tell you, she wanted me to give you the news.

rome: (tears dropping down his cheeks and his voice is cracking) do-dooo-do you know how she died? when?

chai: aom said she was hanging from a rope in her room. aom saw her this morning so it had to be last night.

rome: aff. (silence) i'm coming home now.

chai: rome think about this rationally. aff would want you to----------

beep. beep. beep. right before chai was going to hang up, he heard a voice.

??? voice: chai. sweet chai. i know what you did yesterday. naughty naughty. how could you? if rome found out what you did, you will be in big trouble.

chai believing that this was just a joke, hung up the phone.
---------

rome was still crying. desvastated at the news. but he picked himself up and drove to his apartment. he grabbed his things and sped to the airport.

rome: next flight to thailand now!

airline: WELCOME TO THAILAND EVERYONE!

rome stepped out and took off his sunglasses to show his swollen eyes.

rome: i'm back aff.

---TBC---

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow that was good, RR. I like this story so far... and..... I think I know who did it?

Chai and Aom??

Omg... poor Aff... I hope justice is served!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg rr ... im loving this so mysterious ahhhhhhhhhh .. omg.... hmmmmm im thinking that too aom n chai but hmmmmmmm .. lol.. ooooooo the othre person on the phone .. oo .. lol.. i bet it's RITA ... muahaha xp .. call now.. 999-9999 xp lol.. muahaha.. only call if you dare to hehe xp .. :loool: ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the part where aff's dead body fell down to aom was quite scary... :lol:

i'm loving this rr! ^_^ can't wait for aff to turn into a ghost.... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so sorry...i will try to update this maybe tommorow...i have been working nonstop lately and been reading other fanfics and everything....don't worry i will get on it^^