a place for ananberley fans

Love_Ananberley

sarNie Egg
yes ,I am confident that he will do another lakorn too  actually , there are more fans for ananda after Tiger . 

Pls the actress has to be kimmy !

Hope we will have good news later this year .,   I even really hope just  right now  haha 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Love_Ananberley said:
yes ,I am confident that he will do another lakorn too  actually , there are more fans for ananda after Tiger . 

Hope we will have good news later this year .,   I even really hope just  right now  haha 
Welcome our new member :dance3:  :dance2: Finally there are third people in this thread who ship ananberley :woot2:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i'm 100% ananda will another lakron his words were soooo clear to me what i'm hoping right now is his nang'ek to be my lovely kim :yes:
If he do one more lakorn please with Kim :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: I just want to see them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Love_Ananberley said:

we should nagging on his head "do lakorn with kim do lakorn with kim do lakorn with kim" haha :rofl: we are in a hurry it's hard to be a crazy fan haha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm laughing with tears :lmao3: :lmao3:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  so much memories aaaaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyGAbjOL9qE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIvronwhSqE

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
ig ananberley_chinesefanclub
They definitely suit the characters in fifty shades of grey... See how many art works of Ananberley version  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't watch the movie just saw the trailer and ohh mmaaan when i first saw it i was like that's sooo erotic and over the top for me no  i don't want them in a movie like that the trailer gave me the impression is focusing more on the desire and sex more than a "love story" , i want ananberley in a love story where  there's sweet love moment along with jealousy anger moment mixed  all to show the value of LOVE 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i didn't watch the movie just saw the trailer and ohh mmaaan when i first saw it i was like that's sooo erotic and over the top for me no  i don't want them in a movie like that the trailer gave me the impression is focusing more on the desire and sex more than a "love story" , i want ananberley in a love story where  there's sweet love moment along with jealousy anger moment mixed  all to show the value of LOVE 
Haha they surely will not in this kind of movie at least Kim will not. But I like the sexy part of the movie, not erotic part.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Haha they surely will not in this kind of movie at least Kim will not. But I like the sexy part of the movie, not erotic part.
especially when he will look at her with his amazing eyes and the sexy stares they give to each other aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i melt :spicy: :spicy:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
especially when he will look at her with his amazing eyes and the sexy stares they give to each other aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i melt :spicy: :spicy:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
yep. I like the part the leading actor first meet her and tempted her :drools:  :drools:  :drools: Its better than the part after she developed his secret :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
I can just imagine Ananda acts like that. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
yep. I like the part the leading actor first meet her and tempted her :drools:  :drools:  :drools: Its better than the part after she developed his secret :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
I can just imagine Ananda acts like that. 
temptation is ananberley specialty :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beautifuuuullll fan art 

cr ig ash.m8rbid

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: 

i love how she out her hand on his chest sooo naturally :blush: :blush: :blush: 

Love_Ananberley

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
beautifuuuullll fan art 

cr ig ash.m8rbid

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:

i love how she out her hand on his chest sooo naturally :blush: :blush: :blush:

Love the  last scene at the beach , so romantic and so beautiful ....... both seem yonger than in the city haha 

Love_Ananberley

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
temptation is ananberley specialty :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

It is really so pity and so angery that they cut the wonderful kiss here .....oh no ......hope they will have the DVD without cutting .

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
https://vimeo.com/124135139
I miss miss miss them so much. Can soneone give us hope?
Do I have to rewatch Seur until their new project which may take long time:(

Love_Ananberley

sarNie Egg
Meoconie said:
https://vimeo.com/124135139
Love this kiss very very much , no matter  the emotion , the  atmosphere, the  expression, and even their voice are all perfect ......after the kissing , there will be bed scene haha .but Ch3 does not  give us a bed scene , they even cut the kiss,OMG!
Love Ananda's hand here which is  slightly moving on kimmy's waist. Too impressed 

Love_Ananberley

sarNie Egg
I also  like very much when watching their kiss on 3zaaap , ananda seems to be so so shy ......
As to me , he is experienced , and he has done lots of all kinds love scenes, but he looks so shy , which really makes me a bit of confused haha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
i'm afraid that's what will happen , ahhhhhhhh it will be a long torturing wait no kiding i'm desperate for annaberley as much as i'm desperate for kenberley  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Love_Ananberley said:
Love this kiss very very much , no matter  the emotion , the  atmosphere, the  expression, and even their voice are all perfect ......after the kissing , there will be bed scene haha .but Ch3 does not  give us a bed scene , they even cut the kiss,OMG!
Love Ananda's hand here which is  slightly moving on kimmy's waist. Too impressed 
love every word you said i agree 100% they are extremely HHOOOOTTTT they have define the therm of sex appeal , and oh man when i watched his hand touching her waist like that for the first time with that expression on kimmy's face feeling it , that was PERFECTION  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  i melted several time i'm like got hypnotized under the charm of these two imagine if annaberley met before r if ananda was a ch3 actor we will not suffer this much for  a reunite  

Love_Ananberley said:
I also  like very much when watching their kiss on 3zaaap , ananda seems to be so so shy ......
As to me , he is experienced , and he has done lots of all kinds love scenes, but he looks so shy , which really makes me a bit of confused haha 
he was extremellyy veryy veryy shy like he did it for the first time , i was surprised too to his reaction coz that's consider nothing in front of the thing he did in the movie with ploy witch was a veryy erotic movie he was even naked in there and to see him shy like this for a kiss with kim make me confused and curious :ghehe: