a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my cheeks hurts from smiling for the whole 6:32 min :D :D :D :D :D :D i miss them  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=12&v=YeOdI7-nr6g

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3CbQhZUGI8

HE LIKED THOSE PIC IN IG  :pervie:  :pervie:  i know it may mean nothing but it makes me hope more 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Ananberley fans are more active than before :rockon: I hope they can cheer and improve their next pair up. A magazine shooting is also good :rockon:  :rockon: We want to see them in a magazine cover :rockon:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Ananberley fans are more active than before :rockon: I hope they can cheer and improve their next pair up. A magazine shooting is also good :rockon:  :rockon: We want to see them in a magazine cover :rockon:

i think from what i saw there's more fans cheering for them everyday and constant demand in act_art to pair them again and me i was like "yes good job good job continue like this" :cheer:  :cheer: i'm really positive their reunite will happen someday in any project lakorn will be the best thing :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa these two is another story another level unbelievable chemistry   :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

i think from what i saw there's more fans cheering for them everyday and constant demand in act_art to pair them again and me i was like "yes good job good job continue like this" :cheer:  :cheer: i'm really positive their reunite will happen someday in any project lakorn will be the best thing :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa these two is another story another level unbelievable chemistry   :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
MY HOPE IS GETTING BIGGER TOO :drools:  :drools:  :drools: INTERNATIONAL COUPLE

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
MY HOPE IS GETTING BIGGER TOO :drools:  :drools:  :drools: INTERNATIONAL COUPLE
hollywood couple :ghehe: they deserve the best of the best 

just look at the perfection of their performance

intense scene

romantic sweet scene

HOT scene

comedy scene

PERFECT PAIR EVER  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: MISS THEM. TIGER IS THE BEST LAKORN TO ME EVER :spin:  :spin:  :spin: DON'T MIND THE PLOT JUST STARE AT OUR SIZZLING PRA NANG.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: MISS THEM. TIGER IS THE BEST LAKORN TO ME EVER :spin:  :spin:  :spin: DON'T MIND THE PLOT JUST STARE AT OUR SIZZLING PRA NANG.

absolutely what i'm talking about just give me this two on_screen and don't worry about me enjoying the show i'm sold already for them , i prefer  their HUGE INCREDIBLE chemistry and natural acting than watching the best story line with no chemistry between the lead and ooo dear i sens you will see my name in this thread for a long long time  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I want to see the two of them in a serious romantic drama. Hehe. 

look who is here  :clap: it's MISS phatman , and oh yeah ananberley in a serious romantic drama :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: i will b burn from hotness :spicy: :spicy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
HOT mature scene , mature chemistry from hot woman and man OOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY my heart lose's beat :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

EYE CONTACT is a dangerous dangerous thing BUT loveley oh so lovely 

Love_Ananberley

sarNie Egg
hello, everybody , 

I am a new fan for ananda  and kimmy and just watched Tiger 

They are so adorable,  and so comportable together , not only the appearance but also the wonderful performance 

.hope they will pair up again asap 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Love_Ananberley said:
hello, everybody , 

I am a new fan for ananda  and kimmy and just watched Tiger 

They are so adorable,  and so comportable together , not only the appearance but also the wonderful performance 

.hope they will pair up again asap 

welcome welcome to the ship  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  happy there is a new member shipping for our hot amazing ananberley :party:

hope you will enjoy being here :wink: and your user name say it ALL it made my day to see a user with "Love_ananberley" :heart: :heart:

Love_Ananberley

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:

welcome welcome to the ship  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  happy there is a new member shipping for our hot amazing ananberley :party:

hope you will enjoy being here :wink: and your user name say it ALL it made my day to see a user with "Love_ananberley" :heart: :heart:
thx , love this thread very much ,and all your pics ......so amazing

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the sexy hot pair  for me they are like MR & MS smith in tiger  :gungirl:  :gungirl:

also romeo & juliette :crush: :crush: :crush: :cloud9: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Love_Ananberley said:
eagrly looking forward to them really being MR & MS smith in the futuer or having a  traditional  thai style kiss/ slap 
i want them to act in a type of story where the leads are dying to be together , where he will always be after her and she trying to avoid him i want an intense intense big love relationship  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  i really will be disappointed if this two never cross each other in a work together again it's  A BIG BIG WAIST to let them just have one work i believe defiantly producer notice them i think we have to wait for months maybe year to hear a news about them in a movie or lakorn since kimmy is now busy filming other lakorns , and i will not give up waiting :strong: i want them badly again  :numchuck:

Love_Ananberley

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
i want them to act in a type of story where the leads are dying to be together , where he will always be after her and she trying to avoid him i want an intense intense big love relationship  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  i really will be disappointed if this two never cross each other in a work together again it's  A BIG BIG WAIST to let them just have one work i believe defiantly producer notice them i think we have to wait for months maybe year to hear a news about them in a movie or lakorn since kimmy is now busy filming other lakorns , and i will not give up waiting :strong: i want them badly again  :numchuck:

Me too, sincerely hope that they will  return in a good production lakorn , No matter how long we have to wait , I will never give up too . According to Ananda's interview and his words on IG , it shows that he is mostly likely to do another lakorn  , Hope he will pair with kimmy again , Wish a day in the sson future  , we will have the chance to see a  Perfect production team.., and our perfect actor/actress. togther .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Love_Ananberley said:

Me too, sincerely hope that they will  return in a good production lakorn , No matter how long we have to wait , I will never give up too . According to Ananda's interview and his words on IG , it shows that he is mostly likely to do another lakorn  , Hope he will pair with kimmy again , Wish a day in the sson future  , we will have the chance to see a  Perfect production team.., and our perfect actor/actress. togther .
i'm 100% ananda will another lakron his words were soooo clear to me what i'm hoping right now is his nang'ek to be my lovely kim :yes: