a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
haha you are so easy to satisfied. 
haha well a like of him for a fan art of him and kim mean a lot i think it's like he give the hope for the fan haha i love the idea that's why i'm very happy :lolyup: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
haha well a like of him for a fan art of him and kim mean a lot i think it's like he give the hope for the fan haha i love the idea that's why i'm very happy :lolyup:
Haha your explanation is good :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I wonder what program she uses??
maybe phtoshop i don't know  :scratchchin:  maybe monkeykimmy could have an idea 

i found this sooooo cute i wanted to share it here  :baby:  :baby:  :baby:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Umm...... do you ask the photo in #202? To me I use photoshop to edit photos. 

Priya89

sarNie Egg
Can't get enough of ananda and kimberly!!! They are my new hot couple obsession....I know she is dating mark but man her and ananda compliment each other so well lol they look so good together and they just make me want to see more and more!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Priya89 said:
Can't get enough of ananda and kimberly!!! They are my new hot couple obsession....I know she is dating mark but man her and ananda compliment each other so well lol they look so good together and they just make me want to see more and more!!!
welcome to the ship :welcome: ananberley fans increase more and more :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
watching kraiting now but i found my self missing ananberley sooooooooooooo much their chemistry is HHHHHHHHUGGGGGEEEE  can't get over it until now i feel crazy they were magical explosive my best on_screen couple  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  it will be really really sad for me if i will never got to see them work together again 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I don't know why every time I see Ananda's face I think of Christian Grey from 50 Shades...maybe because of his sexual appeal and the lust he brought out in the lakorn.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kayla said:
I don't know why every time I see Ananda's face I think of Christian Grey from 50 Shades...maybe because of his sexual appeal and the lust he brought out in the lakorn.
That's funny you say that. A Chinese fan actually created a 50 Shades of Grey trailer starring Ananberley. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeY8QxfF0F4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fifty shade is too much for my taste i don't annaberley in this type of movie yes i want a hot one but not an erotic one   :ghehe:

they are different they make me watch another level of chemistry the best absolutely 

and the fan who is doing this fan art i want to express my admiration

Step

Mrs James Ma
Who? Who doesn't want them for a photoshoot?  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:
Meoconie said:
I question abt that too. Will it be cheaper to get Ananda and Kim or Golden Boys? Not sure but it my feeling and my thought, maybe s.one doesn't like her to have photoshoot with Hot Ananda.LOL