a novelist who work with ch3 will write a novel with the koojin NY, MK, BM as the lead characters

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't know where i suppose to create this topic so i just create it in thai section coz nothing is in the real plot until now, here's the topic: a writer witch's the one who write the novel "nang'rai tee rak"  the one now filming by boy and kimberley the same writer post on her ig this pic 

with this caption

and don't understand thai but from what i suppose she will write a book as mark, boy and nadech the main character , you may as well ask why i write in the topic title the kojiin MK, NY,BM coz before that pic up there she posted a previous pic this one

with the cap if anyone can trs please will do a great favor
 ราณี ธุวดารา สิตางศุ์ สามดรุณีผู้กุมหัวใจสามมหานักรบ การผจญภัยโดยมีชีวิต ความถูกต้อง และบัลลังก์เป็นเดิมพัน กำลังจะเริ่มต้นขึ้น #ddproject #duangmaan #novel#newbook2015 ชื่อตัวละครมีความสัมพันธ์อะไรบางอย่างกับเนื้อเรื่องด้วยค่ะ

and onather pic she post 

with the cap 
มีคนถามว่าดวงมาลย์เขียนนิยายอะไรอยู่ ตอบว่าเรื่องนี้ค่ะ อุบชื่อไว้ก่อน แต่จัดพระ-นางเต็มที่ 3 คู่ เป็นแนวแฟนตาซี เมืองสมมุต โรแมนติกแอดเวนเจอร์ ผจญภัยเข้าป่าเข้าพง เสื้อผ้าไม่ใช่แนวนี้ แต่หาแบบที่จินตนาการไม่ได้ เอ่อ...จะนึกภาพออกกันไหมนะ ถ้าเขียนจบจะลงเรียกน้ำย่อยในเว็บ แล้วจะมาบอกอีกทีนะคะ น่าจะต้นปีหน้าได้อ่านกัน ส่วนรูปเล่มรอหลังจากนั้นน้า

that's it, my wonder now if someday if this writer wrote a novel with these couples will ch3 do it a lakorn? that will be pretty much a miracle :ghehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OH MY GOSH THIS WOULD BE SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERHAPS IT WILL BE A NOVEL TURNED INTO A SERIES WITH MARKIM, YADECH AND BARGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: IT LOOKS LIKE A COUNTRY LAKORN!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
GOOGLE TRANSLATED THE CAPTION FOR KIM, YAYA AND MARGIE'S PICTURE!

Ranee Tuwdara Sitagsus the sisters, who captured the hearts of three great warriors. Adventures with the accuracy and the throne was at stake. Now begins #ddproject #duangmaan # novel # newbook2015. The title character is associated with the passage of something with it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
A series with three princesses and three warriors?!?!?!?!?!??! EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Caption for the third picture. Doesn't make sense entirely because I used Google translate. Lol.

Someone asked what the Boonyasak fiction. Replied that it Oops first name But the Bible - she doubles as a fully three hypotheses urban fantasy romance adventure. Wild wilderness adventure Clothing is not a But the imagination is not. Uh ... well, you can imagine that. If I write it down as an appetizer on the web. I will say again here. Probably early next year as well. They can then wait for the book.

Seems like she's only writing a book. It probably won't be turned into a lakorn or anything unless maybe if it becomes really popular and highly requested.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohoooo anonymous you'r more exited than me :loool: as i said if this happen one day (i mean by one day in maybe 1 or two years ) it will be not just epic it will be a miracle for how popular those koojins are, and thank you for trs from google but it just give us a hint maybe it will be a historical novel i  need a full meaningful translation  to know what in the writer's mind   :weee:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I am speakless.
I wonder if Ch3 hired her to do or she choosed herself to have them as leads in the book.
I hope they do make it into lakorn too, and I am also sure that the book will be sold out because every couple has a lot of fans.

She said she will release it in the webs once it's finish and fans might have to read spoilers in the begining of next year, 2015.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
But if she has yet to be write the novel...it might take years for the project to even begin. Did she say she wanted NY/MK/BM casted?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
queenyeon said:
But if she has yet to be write the novel...it might take years for the project to even begin. Did she say she wanted NY/MK/BM casted?
i don't know what she said exactly that's why i if anyone will be kind and trs it for us but you can predict even withouttrs that she wanted these koojins to be the heroes of her novel 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I remember some ny fans translations, but no mention of mb/ny/mk being regarded as future casting(?) only that she's working on a novel with 3 couples.  But then again she did tag all of them so idk

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and she continue to post pic 

with cap
โลกา-ราณี เมื่อคืนเขียนคู่นี้ไม่จบ ใช้หนี้ต่อตอนเช้าอีกนิด แฮ่...
 #ddloveproject#duangmaan #novel #newbook2015

with cap 

อาละนะ หวังว่าคืนนี้จะได้ 1 ตอน นาคิน-ธุวดารา ช่วยแม่ด้วย!  #ddloveproject#duangmaan #novel #newbook2015

she call it ddloveproject 2015 , am still waiting if any kind person will translate for us  :cry:  :rolleyes1:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
YESSSS EPICALLY AWESOMEEEE <3 REALLY WANT CH3 TO MAKE THIS INTO A LAKORN, I MEAN, A BIG HIT LAKORN!!!!

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
If they make this into a lakorn , i would like to changed their partner to Kim Nadech , Yaya Boy , Margie Mark... I'm tired to see a same pairing, but i know it will never happen.. just ha!