a n i e ' i s m

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
ANIE is back!!!!
Miss your artworks! And must i say, your snake ones scared the creepers out of me!!
Awesome updates for your come back ANIE!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thanks for the kind comments :) long time no c peeps! i missed y'all xD just the other day, i went into the photo forum and saw this photoshoot of aff wif the ever hideous songkran. i mean the concept n all was supah awesome n tat songkran ruined it all. his face itself pisses me off to the max *hopefully theres no fans of his here*. *sigh* if only it was ateam T_T i took one of their pic and made tis...i kinda got rusty so it looks kinda weird wen u keep looking at it lol

ps. me n bb might make our comeback to this artwork section soon xD weee~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i missed u both!!! can't wait for y'alls!!!

and i super duper love this manip... sigh, if it really was ateam indeed eh :D

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Welcome back (and maybe you could revive the Photoshop Battle).
I love the lomo effect and yes, that looks so much better without Songkran's face. :yes:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thanks again for the kind comments :) u peeps sure noe how to make a gurl happy ahaha xD n in regards to the sw battle, my hands is itching for another battle too. lemme ask if the demand is there :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the kind comments :) long time no c peeps! i missed y'all xD just the other day, i went into the photo forum and saw this photoshoot of aff wif the ever hideous songkran. i mean the concept n all was supah awesome n tat songkran ruined it all. his face itself pisses me off to the max *hopefully theres no fans of his here*. *sigh* if only it was ateam T_T i took one of their pic and made tis...i kinda got rusty so it looks kinda weird wen u keep looking at it lol

ps. me n bb might make our comeback to this artwork section soon xD weee~
You're good at manipulated. Nice job!

BTW, welcome back. Hope to see more of your artwork! ;)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ty for the kind comments. update: finally manage to install cs5 into my lappy :D hmm...im still not used to cs5 since ive been using adobe element all my life + all those days I didn't ps, i produced this which is rather disappointing lol

but then wen i saw bau's latest ps (ya we were battling again - free style mode - i'll get her to post hers when she's awake from sleep) got annoyed so i manage to recycle my old idea into a new piece

--

hows everyone's life these days? Im getting busier by the min...mooting competition this friday, midterms next week. *sigh* hope y'all are fairing better than me in regards to life =\