Main Cast:
Mint Chalida as Saengdao (Dao)
Mark Prin as Kovitchet (Vit/Chet)
Nadech Kugimiya as Virote (Note)
Yaya Urassaya as Tasanee (Nee)
Supporting Cast:
Mint Natwara as Solada (Da)
Toey Jarinpon as Lawan
Ratana Saengdao Samornthip Kunsawitannalapol (Dao) is a sweet 19 year old girl. She loves kids and loves helping people in need. She is a soft gentle person that everyone loves. She has three brothers and a stepsister named Lawan.
Kovitchet (Vit/Chet) is a Thai Head Mafia that never believed in love after being dumped by Dao's step sister Lawan . He is 24 and loves to play with girl's hearts. He has a tuff personality but deep inside he's soft.
Virote (Note) is a funny dude who can cheer almost everyone up and tends to joke around in serious conversation. He had once had a crush on Dao but soon falls for Tansanee. Although he still has small feelings left over for Dao. He is 24 but younger than Vit and is Vit's best friend.
Tansanee (Nee) is a humerous girl but can be serious in times of serious situations. She is often annoyed of Note when he teases her so she pranks him in return. She is 21 years old and is Vit's cousin and Dao's bestfriend and Lawan's old friend and now nemisis.
Solada (Da) is a cruel-hearted person who tends to do anything to get what she wants and get he way. She is madly in love with Vit and would do anything to every girl that stands between her and Vit. She is 25 years old and Note's sister.
Marnchai (Chai) is most like his daughter but badder. He has part ownership of a company/business and he will do anything and everything to become the full owner of Siam Tiger King Industry owned by Vit.
Lawan is a crazy person and stepsister of Dao. She dares break any guys heart for fun and for no reason but she breakes their heart and never let her victims go. She had faked-loved with Vit and broke his heart so bad that he coughed out blood when she left him. She is 25 and has mental issues.​
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Summary:
After two weeks of turning 19, Dao finds that her dad owes a mafia (Vit) over 100,000,000 million. So when Vit sends someone to collect the money but doesn't have the money, Dao's whole family gets captured and brought to meet Vit while Lawan was in England. When Vit finds out that Dao is the younger stepsister of his past lover, Lawan; he makes a plan to break Dao's heart like how Lawan did to him but he would make the pain worse so much worse that Dao would cry, cough out blood, beg for mercy, and want to kill herself. Thinking that Lawan would be in pain of having Dao feel tortured, he was wrong but didn't know. The truth was Lawan HATED Dao. So when Vit makes a deal to have Dao work in his place to pay of the debt he falls for Dao too and Dao also falls for Vit but doesn't know what would he do to her. Plus, while the two are in love, Lawan comes back and tries to trick Vit again.​
On the other hand, Chai plans to throw a false murder case that he committed into the suspicion of Vit so he can take over Vit's company and inherance and Vit would be in prison.​
Note & Nee had been enemies since they were kids but soon had to befriend and work with each other due to Vit's order or they would be fired from the company. They had been forced to move into the same house and get used to each other and stop arguing and fighting. Eventually they never stopped arguing and fighting but they did soon developed feelings for each other.​
______________________________________________________________________________________________​

How will this all end? Stay tune for chapter one. :)
P.S. How's the plot? And sorry for the poster I will change it later. I may also add new characters and pra'nangs. Request any couple if you like. :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG CANT WAIT
I HOPE I LIKE THIS COZ I'M NOT A MAFIA LOVER BUT THIS ONE SEEMS AWESOME

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I like it. Making it REALLY interesting...if you know what I mean. LOLOL (;
Anyways, Update whenever you can. I am excited to read the first chapter!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Thanks gals. :) Hmm.. I might change the storyline a bit and make Milo (Mint's little brother) her son or just leave him as her brother. What do you gals think? All I know is that I'm going to make it kind of revenge-like storyline.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Chapter 1: The Beginning
There was a knock on the door in the middle of the night. It was a rainy night and everyone was asleep. Dao woke up and went to answer the door. "Who could it be?!" said Dao opening the door. Suddenly, 4 guys came in and pushed her out of the way so they could make their entrance then one of the guy seized her.
Dao was now fully awake. "What's going on here? Let go of me!" The 4 guys laughed at her. Then another guy walked in. He was wearing black clothes like the others, but he had a scar on his face running like a line from his forehead to his eye then cheek. And unlike the others, was not wearing a beanie.
One of the guys accidently knocked down a vase. Then Dao yelled and screamed for her parents. "Mom!! Dad!! Help!! Help!! Help!!" The scar-face guy yelled at her to be quiet and looked at her with those pair of evil eyes (which was the reason why she decided to shut up).
Her brother Dan came downstairs and saw his older sister being held and the other 5 guys. "Let go of P'Dao!! NOW!" That made the 4 guys laugh even harder but the scar-faced guy didn't have any reaction.
"Shut up you fools!!" said the scar-faced guy. They all shut up. But they didn't release Dao. At that time, Dao's other 2 youngest brothers and their parents came down and saw what was happening. Dao's dad looked at the scar-faced guy. "Khun Lak. Please release my daughter." Khun Lak raised a hand. At that point the guy who seized her, let go.
"Dad, you know these people?" said Ben, the youngest (Dao is the oldest and has 3 brothers). He didn't reply.
"Khun Kunsawat," said Lak dramatically. "You know that you owe us money." Dao's family was rich but now they are getting broke.
"Please. I'll pay you back when I have money." said Wat(Dao's dad).
"Oh, no. I received a command from boss that to collect the money today or if you don't then. Well it's not going to be pretty."
"Dad. How much do you owe," Dao turned to Lak. "I'll pay the money for dad. Just tell me how much he owes."
"Dao, don't. You don't have the money.”
“$160,000,000 U.S. money is the total of how much your dad borrowed.”
Dao and her mom gasped in surprise. Who’d know he would owe that much money.
“So are you going to pay?” asked Lak. Dao looked down at her feet.
“What, how’d you owe so much money?” asked Dao’s mom. He didn’t reply once again.
“Get them and tie them up now!!” The 4 guys did as they were told to do. They all tried to escape but two guys punched Dao’s dad until he was unconscious and when they were done, they grabbed Dao, Dan, Gun, Ben(from oldest to youngest), and their parents to tie them up and put tape on their mouths so they can’t yell and scream for help.
“Now let’s burn the house.” said Lak. He let out an evil laugh that would haunt anyone to sleep.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 2: The Decision

“Wait. But boss didn’t order us to burn anything. And if we do then it will lead to us.” said one of the guys.
“Oh yeah! You’re right. Then we will bring you to boss and let him decide what to do with you people.”
So they took the Woonsanik family inside the van then drove off to see Lak’s boss in his house. When they got there they were placed in a small room. They untied them in the small room then left. They all cuddled around each other and began to think of Lawan. How lucky she was to be in England, safe. The people didn’t come back so they all fell asleep first.
Gun woke up first because he heard footsteps and he was closer to the door.
“P’Dao, wake up,” he said in a whisper. “I think they are coming.” That made Dao and her brothers and parent, awake. The door opened and a lady appeared.
“Boss wants to see you people.” she said in a sweet voice, which made the family feel at ease.
They all got up and went to see the boss. Dao knocked on his bedroom door. “Come in.” the boss said in an annoyed voice. Unfortunately, Vit, the boss of Lak and Mafia, was looking forward to seeing an ugly family but when Dao walked in; Vit was in a trance because of her beauty.
When Mint looked up, she saw a handsome man (that seemed to her) looking at her and sitting on an office chair. He was looking at Dao for a long time now because Dan asked what he was looking at. He was suddenly conscious of himself.
“Have a seat on the couch.” Vit said. He had an office in his bedroom and a couch in front of his desk. It was big enough for all of them to sit on, so the family sat down and Dao in front of Vit. “Khun Kunsawat. You haven’t paid me my money yet.” Dao looked at her dad. “Khun Chet err… Well, I don’t have the money to pay you yet.”
Dao’s mom chimed in before Mark could say anything. “If you can just give us some time then I’m sure...” Vit interrupted, “Well, your husband asked me for more time about 4 months ago. So I’m not sure I can give him more time.” Vit said then turned to look at Dao. “But, I do have a solution though.” he said.
“What is it?” said Gun. They all looked confused. “What’s your name and relation to Khun Kunsawat?” Vit asked Dao. “My name is Ratana Saengdao Samornthip Kunsawitannalapol (Dao), daughter of Kunsawat Kunsawitannalapol.” Vit didn’t seem to look surprised, since he was expecting her to say that line but was shocked at her next sentence. He picked up his cup of coffee when she said that next line.
"I have three brothers, Dan, Gun, Ben, and one sister: Lawan."
Vit was at first in a state of shock then slammed the cup of coffee on the table. Everyone jumped but luckily for them the cup was almost empty. Just three more big sips.
Vit thought about Lawan and his anger boiled up inside him when something popped in his mind. He smirked.
Ben spoke up. “Wait a minute, why would you ask only P’Dao who she was? Why don’t ask all of us?” he said in a suspicious tone. Vit looked surprise that he said that. Ben might not be the smartest kid in his grade at school, but when it comes to mysteries, he is the smartest kid ever. Like one time in school the teacher kept on asking who stole her money AGAIN and no one stepped up.
So when it happened again, Ben was tired of the same question so he came up with a plan with the teacher to put money in her purse and get some super glue on the cash so when the thief comes, he’ll be stuck to it and can’t wash it out. Also he got a camera and hung it onto the wall at recess time. The plan actually worked. It turned out to be one of the students in his class and he kept on denying that he was the one who did it after all the evidence, so they showed the clip of him stealing on the camera. Anyways, back to the story now.

“Let’s just say, the solution includes your sister.” Vit said. Dao looked at him really fast like a dart to its target when he said that.

“So how does it include my daughter?” Dao’s parents asked. “I would like to talk to Dao in private please.” Vit replied. The family didn’t have a choice, so they left Dao there to talk to Vit.

She looked at him and was waiting to hear what the solution was, but Vit just kept on staring at her and didn’t say a word. There was a short silence between them and a lot of eye-contact now. Dao finally decided to break the silence because she started to feel more awkward with him staring at her face alone with just the two of them.

Chapter 2: To be continued...

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2 Continuation: Yadech's Story
Nee was driving to her beautiful house when she recieved a phone call. She put on her bluetooth and answered.
"Swat dee ka Nee poot yoo ka (Hello it's Nee speaking)."
"Nai tua saap! Where did you put my car keys???!!"
Nee laughed at him.
"Where is my car keys?! I can't get home without my car keys!" he yelled. Nee took a turn U-Turn and gigled. "Nai tua saap! Don't tell me you lost it!" he demanded. "Oh, too sorry ai kwai. And hey when did you get my number?" she asked.
"From the office lady! Now you come pick me up right now E' umm E'..."
"E' what?"
"Uhh E' nah gliat!" She laughed again while heading back to the office building.
"I can think of many more bad names than that Ai Ngo."
"My name is Note! Get it right!" he demanded.
"Ja then I'll be going now okay?"
"Wait you have to," before he could finish, she hung up and his battery died. He heard the howlos of dogs and saw a shadow moving from place to place. He started crying in the parking lot. He was alone and was a grown man who was scared to be outside alone in the parking lot. He started sobbing.
"Goo dtai nae nae. Goo jai dtai naun lup yoo dtrong nee," he cried. He looked up to the sky. "Tell my grandma to prepare me some food up in heaven please!! And tell my mom to shave her legs for the sake of everyone's eyes!" He cried and sobbed some more when someone put their hand on his shoulder. He said to himself with a scared expression. "Mung dtai nae nae."
Note slowly turned around with his eyes shut and slowly opened them. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Note screamed like a girl. "Hahahahaha!!!!" she laughed. Note was conscious of himself once he realized the tone of the laughter. "I'm going to kill you Tansanee Ritthirong!!" he yelled. He chased her around but soon stopped immediately. "Nee.... What's.... Behind you?" he asked with his eyes wide open. Nee turned around and froze. "G-g-get in the car!"
Nee & Note ran to the car as fast as they can. Nee unlocked the car doors and they both jumped into the car, slammed the door, locked it, reverse, and drove away in about 60mph in her white bmw.
"What the heck was that?!" questioned Nee.​
"I don't know!!! But I think it was a murderer dude or a ghost."​
"No I mean what the heck is that liquid right there beneath you doing here in my car?!"​
She hit the breaks furiously in the middle of the street but then returned to normal speed. "Is that pee?" she asked. He nodded.​
"If you ever tell anyone about this incident I will..."​
"Are you kidding? I'm going to tell everyone," she was cut off.​
"I will tell everyone what happened a month ago."​
Her smile quickly faded and she tried glaring at him while driving. "You dare not."​
"I dare to. Now take me home so I can change. Its getting stinky here."​
She gritted her teeth and drove HOME.​
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Okay so I'm going to post up Chapter 3 maybe tomorrow. I know it's pretty short but Chapter 3 would be longer. Thank you for following along. Oh and Nee's secret would soon be revealed just maybe in the next chapter or Chapter 4. Stay tune for Yadech & MTEAM.​

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ohhh. I would like it if the kid was her and marks kid. lolol I'm kidding...but it'll be good! Haha (;
Anyways, definitely enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update when you can! :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I've been busy with school assignments lately but here you go.

Chapter 3
“Err... So what’s the solution to all of this?” Dao asked, hoping he would stop looking at her. Vit leaned forward to her until Dao felt very awkward and stood up. She could tell that he was disappointed that he didn’t get what he was intending to get from her when he leaned over.
“The solution is that if you would do a little something for me, I wouldn’t take any money from your family and they will not have to pay me back the money that your dad owes me right now. You clear?”
Dao replied, “So what is the little thing that I’ll do for you?”
“That is, you would stay here with me in this house and you can’t leave until I let you leave.”
Dao looked even more surprised and now her face was actually red. “But,”
Vit interrupted and said, “There are no 'but'. There is just Yes and No and this is the kind of question that asks you Yes Or No.” Dao didn’t dare answer, but she was also interested into the offer of that he will actually cancel the obligation. But, she also didn’t like the fact that she will have to be living with him, the Mafia. So she was absolutely clueless of if she would except or not.
Vit must’ve read her mind or something because he said, “If you don’t accept, then how would you find the money your dad owes me?” Dao finally made the decision so she turned to Vit and said something I bet no one wasn’t even surprised of hearing her say.
“Is there another solution? Like what if I’d work for you and you would cancel the obligation?”she questioned him.
Vit looked like he was irritated but he just wanted her to stick around with him so he said, “Alright, fine. I’ll take your suggestion. Although, you have to stay with me in this house and you can’t go anywhere unless you have my permission. We clear?”
Dao was about to say something but he inturrupted again. “And take it or leave it. But to tell you the truth, I never once gave a chance to someone like you. Usually if no money was paid back to me,” Vit made a crackling sound and moved his index finger across his neck. Dao knew what he meant by that sign, in fact, those signs are so common these days that I think a 3 year old could do that sign. Well, anyways let’s just get back to what we were talking about. I’m pretty sure that you are tired of reading about what I’m saying about the real world so… Anyways back to the story now.
Dao didn’t even think, but she said that she accepted his solution. Vit smiled at her then told his assistant to go get the family. When they came in, Vit said that Dao will be staying with him at his mansion until he decides when she had paid the money that her dad owes him.
First, the family wouldn’t agree until Mark said he was going to call up the charges. After that, they all agreed. Lak got an order from Mark to release the family except for Mint and take them back to their home SAFELY.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was Monday morning and was Dao’s first day on the job. She got up at 10:00 exactly because she couldn’t fall asleep since she was crying and missing her family all night. Dao hurried and got dressed. Then she looked around the room. It was one of the master rooms. It was long, big, and wide. It had light blue wallpaper with white stripes. Usually all the workers would have a roommate and sleep in a small room but somehow Mark let her sleep in a comfortable bed with warm blankets and a big master bedroom.
Also, an interesting thing was that Dao’s room was connected to Vit’s room and was separated by a see thru glass wall. The glass wall had a wooden door so that they could come in and out of each other’s room. Dao was about to get out of the room but someone opened the door. Dao jumped.
“Sorry Khun Dao.” someone said.
It was one of the maids, but she was the head of them and had all control of them. She was an old lady with white hair and a friendly smile on her face. Dao finally replied to her. “It’s okay. You didn’t do anything.” she said. Dao looked around. “Where’s Khun Chet?” she asked, still looking around.
“Boss is at work right now.” That made Mint stopped looking and put her eyes on the maid.
“I’m Jun the head of the house maid. I got an order from boss, which is Khun Chet. He said to show you around and how to do things around the house. He also wanted me to go to the store to make his lunch so maybe we should go right now.” the old lady said looking like she’s in a hurry now.
Dao went with Jun while she showed Dao around and told her how to do some chores. Dao finally got the hang of it.
When Jun left to go to the store, Dao was lonely so she decided to do some of the housework Pah Jun had showed her to do.
Meanwhile, Vit was at a meeting. He was the Big Boss of everyone because he owned that company/business and also had a big share of the company. He had a share with Marnchai Bootsaworn(Chai) and his son and daughter, Note the oldest and Soulada(Da),the youngest. The dad and daughter were bad but Note wasn’t. Note was nice, kind, generous, loving, and caring person.
Da was a mean, cruel, stingy, selfish, spoiled, and such a brat that no one dared not to get in her bad side (although she may have some enemies here and there).
Chai was also much like his daughter but he was addicted to gambling, drinking, and sometimes smoking secretly. It was official. That bro was on crack. What kinda bruh would do all that stuff if he wasn't on crack? Seriously he on weed or marawahna however you spell that bro. Point is that he got problems.
Back on topic.

The meeting was over and Vit got up and went to his office(which was the biggest office) to do some paperworks and stuff.
Suddenly Da came into the office without checking in with him and his secretary or knocking on his door. Vit looked up. “Khun Chai ka,” she went over to sit right in front of him. “what you said in the meeting was very cool, but I think my dad’s idea was better.” Da said.
“Da, I think I know who’s better and who wasn’t. Now can you please get out of my office? I’m trying to do some paperwork.” Vit said like he was annoyed of her.
“Mae, rai la nee(Wow, your harsh).”
Vit put down his pen and looked her in the face. “Da, I’m never going to be interested in you. I like you as a little sister and right now I’m busy with paperwork. Understand!”
Da made a disgusted face, got up, and said, “P’Chai! You have never yelled at me like this!” she yelled. Vit stood up. “Da! If you are going to act like this then go act like that somewhere else! I have work to do!” he yelled back. Da looked at him for a long second then turned to leave.
“Da. I’m sorry. I’m just stressed out with work.” Vit said in a low voice. Da turned back and apoligized for her attitude then left. He sat down and looked at the clock. It was almost lunch time and he was starving. Also he was missing Dao for some reason.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys. I've been busy with schoolwork, work, and other stuff lately. But, I will be sure to update tomorrow or Saturday. Bear with me please. Thanks. :)