-A Little To Know-[me me mam paub] hmong story.

kissed.maozhi.

sarNie Egg
[sub]NOTES: This is actually my first attempt to write a hmong story, so PLEASE! do not FLAME! that's a very mean thing to do when i'm very sensitive to words. lol. anyways, i'm not really ready to write out the whole thing yet, so i hope i can find the time to actually write the first chapter. didn't really know whether to put this in the fanfic section or the hmong section. oh well. but again....DO NOT FLAME. OR i'll HUNT YOU DOWN. I KNOW YOUR USERNAME! hahhaha.[/sub]

Me Me Mam Paub
[sub]
A Little To Know​
[/sub]
[sub]
original story and characters by Kissed.maozhi.
[/sub]
The Summary:
They've been classmates since grades school yet they do not get along.
When they do speak is the only time when they're arguing. He, Leng Lee, said that
he hated her and pronounced her as his biggest rival. His reasons to hate her,
she humiliated him in front of all of his friends in first grade by breaking his nose.
He said, if he had the chance, he would kill her so he'll never see her face again.
She, Jia Vang, said she wants nothing to do with an undisciplined and cocky brat
and would break his thickest limb if he dare touch her. Her reasons to hate him,
she simply said it's because his ridiculous appearance of having long hair disgrace
all men alive. Yet, it wasn't until the fourth year of their high school years in Hmong
Academy High (in MN for real) that Jia discover the real reason why Leng hated her
so much.

welp...that's all for now. got to go cook and hopefully i can submit the first chapter of the story. please support. lol.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmmmmmmm the story sound familiar to something i've heard before well i can't wait for what you're going to do with this